Victor racket Super Nano 3, 6, 7

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mtnhan, Apr 25, 2007.

1. mtnhan

mtnhan Regular Member

hi everyone
    I am playing double and I want to find a victor racket that is suitable for me. I found some shops in my place selling Super nano 3, 6, 7. Could you give me some idea?
    Thanks

2. QJ ZHANG

QJ ZHANG New Member

I think Kason(also a chinese brand) is much better than Victor both in price and quality.

3. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    As far as i know, the Super Nano 6 is the stiffest of the three, it should be the most powerful one if your looking for power

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I have tried the victor Power Waves 11 and i think its quiet a good racket. I tried the 2U G2 (victor specs) and i would say for the price paid it's worth the money. Mind you, rackets in australia are very expensive and hence my oppurtunity cost of 90$ is quiet cheap.

To be politically correct i think victor is a taiwanese brand (even though manufactured in china) and not chinese. I do understand that the mainland people have a different opinion about it.

5. arcaloveher

arcaloveher Regular Member

Engineer
    Anyone else tried the Super Nano/Power Wave/Super Wave series racquets? Need more feedback on these racquets, how bout Victor's badminton technology? Any info on them?