Ti-7 Opinions

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bokchoi, Jan 7, 2002.

1. bokchoi

bokchoi Guest

I tried using the MP-77 racquet on the weekend and i found the head to be a bit heavy and seem to be missing some of my normal shorts...(smash!) Anybody have any opinions about the ti-7 racquet? I heard it might be good for defensive players? or anyother racquets that are good for doubles.

Thx.

2. Francis

Francis Guest

i'm using a ti-7 and i think it is awesome
    i tried a mp77 too and i was missing power in smash
    but with my ti-7 everything seems to be perfect. i smash like crazy!

i would really consider this racquet..

i'm thinking of getting another one..

3. Danny Boy

Danny Boy Regular Member

Management consultant
    I was considering the MP77 and Ti 7 at one time. I finally purchased Ti SP SS. The racket is great and has plenty of power for smashes, yet fast for net plays. The cost is higher than MP77 or Ti 7 if that is a concern.
    I would consider myself as a defensive player and I do play doubles most of time time.

Cheers!

4. cc

cc Guest

when you are missing your shots, i dont think its the racket you should be questioning. you can maybe consider not spending so much on a racket and spend the rest on some coaching instead...its a better investment in the long run.

5. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    i have a Ti-7, it didn;t really suit me so i'm selling it. Its supposed to be head-light as the print on the side of the shaft may suggest, but be warned, it is not head-light like the Slim-10.

Its actually quite heavy IMO. Its got good power and ok feel, but to me the racket wasn't suitable so i can;t really make "accurate" judgements. But this is my opinion

6. bokchoi

bokchoi Guest

Ok i'll give the ti7 and ti 5 a shot see if i can harness the power !!

7. I like how it looks.. :)

8. bokchoi

bokchoi Guest

So do you coach cc?