Looking for badminton players in Bangna or Bangkok..

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by annachin, Apr 28, 2007.

1. annachin

annachin Regular Member

I've been relocated to Bangkok a month ago and have been looking for people to play badminton with.. I live in Bangna but wouldn't mind going elsewhere to play some badminton as long as you can provide me with the directions..

If you don't mind having someone new to join your regular badminton session, please email me at annachin84@yahoo.com.

***I'm an average player and have been playing badminton regularly before I got here.. :)

Thanks!

2. Totallybadlover

Totallybadlover Regular Member

-
    Plesae try Lasalle Sport House, Located on Lasalle 53, Sukhumvit 105. Many level of players , you are very welcome here.

3. annachin

annachin Regular Member

Interested to play badminton together?

Hi there.. I do play there sometimes but I've been looking for some players around to play with.. where do you usually play? Can I join you/your friends?

I work in Bangna but I live in the city so I can pretty much go anywhere just to play some badminton. . :)

4. Totallybadlover

Totallybadlover Regular Member

-
    Just go to the front office ask for khun Bank or khun Duang, manager of the court he will introduce you to other players to play with. Or you can come on Wednesday between 7 to 9 pm and join with an Indian and Thai guys, English speaking , average ,intermediate to advance players. If you decide to go play with this guys just let me know I will inform them in advance.

5. annachin

annachin Regular Member

Wish I could join on Wednesday but there's another group that I play with on Wednesdays.. Let me know if you play on any other days, I'd wanna join..:D

6. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Regular Member

we have a group that plays in bangna friday and sunday nights--7 till whenever--we are looking for more players
    we play at 999 courts--close to parkland condo

im also looking for tues or wed night game in bang na somewhere

7. Sander

Sander Regular Member

My name is Sander I'm newbie.... I live in Bangkok, around Rama 2 Road. So if anybody wants to play badminton in this area please send me a message!! :)
    I prefer to play single but double is also fine. To play badminton is the mainthing. ;) I have car so we can meet also somewhere else!

8. pedrojeng

pedrojeng New Member

Dear asiaexpat:

Could you give me about detail address of 999 courts ?

9. BNRam

BNRam New Member

Designer
    Dear asiaexpat,
    Are you still looking for additional players at park land 999 on Fridays and Sundays from 7pm onwards. Checking to make sure as this link is quite old. Am Ram, an Indian working in BKK. Am an average badminton player and want to improve further. I can speak Thai but not fluently. Can read Thai slowly except some complicated words with final sonorant’s. I know some of the courts around Bangna where they are all booked and the group is full. My office is near Bangna and am looking to play badminton on week days after 6pm around central Bangna.

10. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Regular Member

hello

now we play at 999 mon-wed-fri 6Pm till 9 or 10 u are welcome--all skill levels

11. BNRam

BNRam New Member

Designer
    Can i join today, didn't get your name. if it is okay email me on bnramachandra@gmail.com

12. Zen khan

Zen khan New Member

Student
    Hi

Hi ! I'm been here since 2010 and playing badminton regularly. I'm playing at Home Pro Bangna, BTS Saphan Khawai and Sukhumvit 71 (BTS Phra Khanong) and Ramkhamhaeng 1, soi65. Including beginners and intermediates and professionals . If anyone like to join then please contact me following.
    LINE.. zenkhan
    Mob. 0888493992
    email. khan16.16@gmail.com