Stomach Issues

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Eurasian =--(O), Apr 28, 2007.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

Does this happen to anyone else?
    Wake up in the morning and u do not want to eat anything, your stomach feels strange but doesn't really hurt, feel bloated, and u have to goto the bathroom like 5 times a day? Also my breath is not good in the mornings when this happens.
    This happens to me sometimes for a couple months at a time, sometiems for only a day.
    I can feel if its going to happen maybe around 12 o clock the night before. It really messes me up for early morning training and just makes me feel not so great in general. Any suggestions?

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

see a doctor, thats the way.

3. SystemicAnomaly

SystemicAnomaly Regular Member

pre-Occupied

R U on a high-protein, low-carb diet? If so, the breath issue could be a sign of prolonged ketosis. Some other unusual dietary changes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis

4. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    I just want to know when you sleep...do you use the blanket to cover your house face??If so I heard it isn't good for you.

5. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

no and no. its not really a serious problem so I dont feel like its worthy of a doctor visit. its just annoying

6. Nephrus

Nephrus Regular Member

are you a diabetic? do you eat late night snacks? are you over weight? how is your diet? when you say going to the bathroom 5 times a day you mean #1 or #2? did anything significant happen to you prior to these symptoms such as a vacation somewhere (undeveloped countries), you had an injury or something like that?

If this really has persisted this long you should see a doctor and maybe get a GI series done.