what about opportunities to training in other countries?

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by suslikx, Apr 28, 2007.

1. suslikx

suslikx New Member

Hi! i live in Latvia ( if someone dont know - it's in Europe ;) and i am playing for 6 years badminton. we have hard situation with trainnings in latvia, that why i am looking for opportunities to training in other contries, it doesnt matter where! and i also heard about Badminton centr in Guandjou...
    Please, help!
    Monika

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
  3. webolution

webolution Regular Member

Hi Monika

I am Swiss and live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia since 1 year ... great and quite affordable place to train. Let me know and I can send you some more information.
    Otherwise, Denmark will be much closer for you and they have excellent facilities and trainers there too - can provide some information on possibilities in Denmark as well if you want.
    Cheers
    Andy

4. suslikx

suslikx New Member

Hi! About Malaysia - if you will send me more information, i woud be glad! Now i have the offer to train in Kopenhagen, Denmark. But there is one problem, i'm too yung, taht whay in June i'll go for one week to training. As i know the name of general person is Maikl Kielce - something like that. its a world badminton univercity.