Which one of the two strings is better?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Jason, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Jason

Jason Guest

Between these two strings, which is a better choice for a smasher on MP100?.. and at what tension??

BG75Ti
    BG88Ti

2. Ah Ching

Ah Ching Guest

Purely for smashing and nothing else then the BG75Ti is the perfect choice. The power and accuracy of the smashes are very good, that is the only thing this string is set out to do. I had this string on for one week and had to restring because you couldn't hit the other shots. You want to drive, clear, or drop was impossible. Ricky used this string before and he has the same thoughts on this string. Using BG88Ti at the present time. Control and ease of use is not as good as BG85 but darn close. Power is slightly behind BG85 but that is slightly. :) BG88Ti should last longer then BG85 but I only used it 3 times which totals 9 hours of play. Tension is holding up well for the time being.

3. Jason

Jason Guest

wow! thanks a lot ^^

4. Pete

Pete Guest

Yeap, the BG-88 Ti is a darn good string. Mine are holding up really well.

5. Danny Boy

Danny Boy Regular Member

Management consultant
    How does BG88Ti compare to BG80? Anyone?

6. Pete

Pete Guest

BG-88 Ti should be harder feeling than BG-80 because of the titanium core. But other aspects are near perfect I would say when it is compared to BG-68 Ti and Gosen Aermet. The BG-68 Ti and Gosen Aermet are very powerful, no doubt, but lack the control.