Victor: New Fung 2000 Permadi?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by stylesi, Jan 10, 2002.

1. stylesi

stylesi Guest

How would you rate this racket in terms of power, control, weight & balance, durability etc? I`m seriously considering about buying it soon `cos I would get a new one quite cheap, for about 86 bucks. Do you have good or bad experiences about this racket? Pls post them here :)

This one:
    http://www.victorsport.com/newfung2000.htm

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I can get one for 42USd! I think it is a decent racket!

3. stylesi

stylesi Guest

That is really cheap but your price certainly isn`t a retail price, are you buying them straight from Victor or something? And is it really the new model you get at such a price? Mine would come stringed with Ashaway MicroPower. And define decent ;) What about new Fung 2000 vs. other mafacturer`s topline rackets? It is supposed to be Victor`s flagship product so it is justifiable to compare them. And what about differences to Victor Super Ti-6?

4. stylesi

stylesi Guest

and is this racket good for smashes in regards of power?

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I shall tell u this! That racket is a 2U version! I odnt knwo whether they have a 3U version! The power and control is very very good! It is medium stiff and It can genrate loads of power adn i think It is as good as any of the top line Yonex rackets!

I would say that if u are a decent player than It is def more than enough! I think It can take tension of 26 easily! The racket That i played with was 24!

I am sure as most of us aer not International Players i am def sure that the racket is more than enough for Club or nationla leverl tournaments!