The KKK/TBH lesson in failure

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by YelSttr, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YelSttr

YelSttr Regular Member

Malaysia should wake up from its slumber and start to focus more and develop Mohd Fairuzizuan/Mohd Zakry instead. BAM should learn from their past screw ups and from history when they develop this new pair. This means NO MORE pampering, NO MORE political roadshows, NO MORE crazy rewards or titles. To win the WC and Olympic gold is a long and hard road requiring nothing but 100% focus and commitment.

I am sorry to say this but KKK/TBH's time are over. With their recent early exit in the SO, this pair is going downhill for sure. Lets be real and not make any more excuses for them. Rexy should be looking at splitting up the pair because TBH is a pretty decent player. He is down to earth unlike KKK.

As for KKK, the boy is just gaya sahaja. He wont make it period. When you make a vow to shave your hair, you shave it all and not go for a crew cut. When a vow is broken, things will go downhill for you.

I saw MF/MZ beat KKK/TBH in Singapore and I am impressed with this new pair. They are hungry and if they can take a cue from KKK's misadventures, they have a chance to make it.

2. ev0l_currymee

ev0l_currymee Regular Member

student
    nonsense!!! come on lahhh... dey r still in learning prosess... watever it is... remember! 'MEREKA PERNAH MENGHARUMKAN NAMA MALAYSIA! OLEH ITU KENANGLAH JASA MEREKA!'... think at positive side... haiyaa... :rolleyes:

3. gsloh

gsloh Regular Member

Saying that they're legends/gods after winning AE etc - Wrong!

Saying that they're crap after losing ABC & SO and split them up - Also wrong!!

Hey, they have been together less than a year - that's wayyyyy too soon to begin to judge them. Give them a chance! Look at Mr Federer for example - for the first few years in his career, he was the perrenial almost there guy, but look at him now.

I agree that the partying etc perhaps went to their heads - but hey, you learn more from your mistakes/failures than you ever will from your failures.

4. HuAi~.~

HuAi~.~ Regular Member

student
    Agree!

BUT 1 thing i agree wit YelSttr is tat abt the vow....ya,i knw it is IT century,but sometime when it comes abt vow or promise.....u cant say u dont blive it...
    but it's still depend on individual....

5. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Hahahahahahaha this is hilarious! 2 bad performances and they're now crap and have to be thrown in the slag heap??

Hospital emergency rooms are going to be full of people with broken ankles jumping off the KKK/TBH bandwagon :p :p.

And probably the same people will be climbing back on if they perform well in the IO.

6. maIRa

maIRa Regular Member

agree with u gsloh!

hahaha..say watever u wanna say but i will keep on supporting them..jia you!!

7. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i agree.. i think even the mod team is getting sick of this attitude from their so-called "supporters".

thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.