anyone else have a flypower?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by truasianfx, May 4, 2007.

1. truasianfx

truasianfx Regular Member

none
    I got a Flypower turbo 1000 from my uncle and its pretty good for smashing. I think it might only be available in Taiwan cause thats where my uncle got it. Does anyone else have a flypower.......and which series?

2. Cannot_smash

Cannot_smash Regular Member

Bag snatcher hahaha
    Flypower = Indonesia brand manufactured by Fung Permadi and Haryanto Arbi. So far the rackets hasnt impressed me, but they do make pretty good shoes at very competitive price.

3. jas1121

jas1121 Regular Member

Accountant
    I have seen someone wearing flypower shoes here and he told he got it from Indonesia. But didnt even know flypower rackets even exist. Any pictures by the way?

4. roller

roller Regular Member

Once visited the Flypower office in Jakarta (which is located next to Hotel Mulia Senayan) and believe Fung Permadi is the person behind this brand.

I could not find Flypower products in Taipei and understand its only available through coaches. This is the Taiwanese website:
    http://www.flypower.com.tw/

5. Antokbali

Antokbali Regular Member

A racket stringer
    Fly Power...

I have tried Flypower last week. I found it very cool and I am impressed. I have booked to have one. My private Indonesian coach (she was ranking 5 of the world for women double) used to use Yonex. She played for Swiss in Swiss Open 2006 and some International Tournament (Sweden Open 2006, Austria open 2006, ect). She told me and recommended me to use Fly Power because it's actually a great brand. She shown me some samples and tried one of them. Now I booked to have Fly Power serie Super Glitter 1200 (color orange). I paid Sfr 140 or about US$115.

6. Antokbali

Antokbali Regular Member

A racket stringer
    Yes...

I have booked to have Fly Power serie Super Glitter 1200 (color orange). Recommended by my private indonesian coach. She was Indonesian player and she played for Swiss in some international tournaments such swiss open 2006, austria open 2006, sweden open 2006, ect. she played in olympic game for Indonesia. Ohh....i cannot wait to play with my Fly Power serie super glitter 1200.;)

7. davidcheng

davidcheng Regular Member

special design on racket's frames both sides to get more power and good control
    this is top one(flypower turbo 1000) on their rackets

Attached Files:

8. vince_kan

vince_kan Regular Member

This looks like a copy of Proace's ABS Power 1000.....:eek:

9. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

I guess this is the same as the MMOA and other racquets manufactured by the same OEM in china...

10. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

I have a Flypower 7-808 SuperPower, which my friend gave me. It takes me ages to get used to this racuqet.
    The shaft is extremely flexible, I'd say that the shaft is even more flexier than the AT800DF. Though the strings (bg65) are at about 17lbs or so, I can easily clear full court without any trouble, probably due to the extra swinging action of the flexible shaft, creating more torque. Good racquet for beginners ?

Actually, their logo even looks like Pro-ace's one.

11. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Where can i get flypower in Singapore? Whats their racket price range?

12. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
  13. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

wait a minute, the shaft of the at800def is pretty stiff already.
    how's it compared to say the mp88 or the ns7700?

14. iisseyy

iisseyy New Member

sales manager
    flypower

COOL Racket ... flypower ..
    Wanna have 1 , look for me .
    We do supply those superb brand.!

Thanks !

15. Antokbali

Antokbali Regular Member

A racket stringer
    I love Flypower,

I have many rackets from TOP an expensive rackets until reasonable rackets (Flypower). I have problem with my arm (tennis arm) when I used head heavy racket, Extra stiff. Then I grabbed my light Flypower. My arm is well again. Bye bye tennis arm. The tension of the string is 10kg as suggested by my friend who is a professional International player.
    I have two Flypower rackets (Red: Super Glitter 1100 and Orange: Super Glitter 1200). Now my friend from Indonesia sending me the Green one. I like the super glitter color. Cool to see as well. ;-)))
    I will be going back home to Indonesia in June 2009 and will buy more of Flypower. Why spending too much money, when the cheap one is great too? It depends on the person surely. I have no problem with Flypower. I love Flypower. I really recommended this racket. For beginner is perfect because it's light rackets. First avoid the injury by using light racket. Anyway, I won the tournaments many times by using Flypower.

16. Timbuctoo

Timbuctoo Regular Member

They make great shoes and excellent training rackets. No more squash rackets needed. These can be bought in all different weight for training.

17. Antokbali

Antokbali Regular Member

A racket stringer
    Flypower

Yes, I heard and have seen it. Last time I went to see Yonex Dutch Open 2008 and we organised playing together with Indonesian community in Holland. I brought my Flypower with me. There was a friend of me wearing Flypower shoes. He loves the shoes very much and he moves like LIN DAN. :D
    Really cool. He said that he loves the shoes more than the racket. He used Astec racket. Amazing how he played. He should play more serious and be proff player. Too bad, he is too busy for that. :(

I am looking forward to get my Super Glitter 1100 color red. Now.
    My friend in Indonesia has bought it for me.

#17 Antokbali, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  18. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Anyone tried the Black Pearl yet? Nice colour: all shiny silver :cool:. Next time I'll "borrow" a few :D.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Antokbali

Antokbali Regular Member

A racket stringer
    Yes, i have tried. It's a really great one. I have another 5 pcs from 2 different series. Wizard Silver and Wizard Black/Yellow. They are all great. Beside rackets, I also tried the shoes. ohhhh..man. Really comfortable. The racket bag is so cute too. I am now 100% pimped Flypower big fan. Please check facebook and find Flypower. You can talk directly to Flypower team. Just for your info that the biggest and the most well known badminton club in Indonesia (PB Djarum) play with Flypower for national tournaments. Regards from Switzerland.

20. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    @Antokbali
    Yup, i saw players from PB Djarum play with Flypower...
    do you know which racket from Flypower line that is quite similar with AT 700 old?
    How about the price in Indonesia? how much is the most expensive Flypower racket?