Pics from QF

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by bariq, May 5, 2007.

1. bariq

bariq Regular Member

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Love the action pics..^^

..esp. the 4th and last pics..thanks for sharing them, bariq & they look very nice;) :cool:
    Hmm, apparently a few of your other pics from the QF day got stuck in the Badminton Photography sub-forum..:confused:

#2 ctjcad, May 5, 2007
    Last edited: May 5, 2007
  3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I just love that black and white one in your gallery of Sudket's "sonic boom".:D haha

Glancing through your EXIF data, I'm pretty impressed with your ISO and shutter speeds. The light in SIS seems to be better than that in HK. We've had to shoot at ISO1600 and f2.8 to get shutter speeds of 1/320th at HK Open.

4. bariq

bariq Regular Member

Thanks cheung for your kind comments. well oly(iam using E-1) doesnt produce good results after iso200, so i have came up with a technique of reducing the contrast to reduce noise in shadow regions and metering the white courtlines and pushing the AEL lock and shooting. Later on in processing i can adjust the contrast if i want and the exposure upto one or one or two stops.