BAI should quick ment its way..

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by guttayelan, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guttayelan

guttayelan Regular Member

world badminton association should come down heavily on those association ..

which doesnot promote the badminton..

indian badminton association has set an exemple to destroy the players's llife with help of once winner of all england, gopichand..

10 yrs back , this very same player gopichand fought with this association with support of all players, today, in revenge to this association at other players cost,he is playing dirty ... indeed is disgusting..i hope mr. panch gonalan is watching the develpoment in indian badminton..

i will publish all indian association's letter here for you all to justify..

and the so called camp has started with more than 12 top indian players missing from the camp..pls comment why all players are missing? left only jr's are playing summer camp!!!

what fitness goopi can give? when he knows nothing in training..

#1 guttayelan, Apr 25, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    BAI letter to coach and players........(from guttayelan)

Attached Files:

• BAI.jpg
      BAI.jpg
      File size:
      92.8 KB
      Views:
    • BAI1.jpg
      BAI1.jpg
      File size:
      79.3 KB
      Views:
  3. guttayelan

dear players, pls read the badmintonassociation's letter to their players..

you will know why we are fighting..

yelan

4. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    I still don't really see the problem.

Basically if you are not commited to the national teams goals, then you will not be allowed to train with the national team, and not be funded in tournaments by BAI.

That is the same anywhere. If you don't want to play under their rules, then pay for yourself to enter the tournaments.

Arguably you could say they are being dictatorial and inflexible about their goals, but it is perfectly reasonable to focus on the CG and WC in 2010 and 2009 because they are in india and that is where better results will gain better exposure that reaching the main draw or 2nd round of Super Series Event.

5. cheongsa

cheongsa Regular Member

Assistant Professor
    Worry...

... what are the legal ramifications of posting a letter like that in BF? After all, the content of letter is not meant for public consumption, and something like that can only be made public through a court order.

Members with privy to information like this can perhaps communicate the less sensitive parts to the forum. After all, we don't want Kwun or any of the moderators to get sued...

6. guttayelan

dear player:

the problem is,

when BAI has allow the players to opt out of the camp and train on themselves, if they want to go to play abraod they should pay by themselves..

all players have gone on themselves all year has reached 25th in the world..now they ask the BAI to send their entries for other super series, the associatione denied it...

will you understant it now?

the BAI is rediculous..donot you all see it?

7. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    And what is wrong with that? Why should they (BAI) pay for someone who does not aid them in their training and developing of players, but wishes to go their own way?

If you want to go it alone, you cannot expect others to pay for you.

8. guttayelan

dear friend:

i am posting this association's letter here is with a purppose to show you the underlines..the atop indian players have opted out of the camp as per the association's instruction..they are training on their own..they didnot ask the association to fund them but to send the entries for them..however the association didnot do so ...the association came up with a camp in the middle of the super series, purpose to see the ranking of all players to fall beyond 50..

now hope you have seen the pirpose of this kind of association...malaysian association has neglected their player's name..indian association is done deliberately to cost the players career..gopi has supported them without any hesitation..

so i say ban all these association.eliminate all crooked officials...lets make badminton better tomorrow..

9. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    James, it's not about paying for the expenses for the tournament. For players opting out, the bit in yellow says if you can compete with other Indian players for major events like Asian Games. However, a player would need a world ranking to be realistically considered for a place.

The line that says "exposures planned by the BAI will only be available only to those who are committed to ...."....

I'm not quite sure how to interpret it. What about the exposure not planned by BAI? It doesn't specifically say they will not register opting out players.

#9 Cheung, Apr 28, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  10. guttayelan

in this BAI letter, it means if th eplayers doenot attend their camps can opt out but if they go for tournament, BAI wont ne borne their expenses..while those players who participates int he camp will be funded by so called BAI, means the govt of india..(BAI never spend a single money from their accoount..otherwise those corrupted official will get nothing ..)

hopeu followed..

11. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

Not quite sure.

You are saying that if the player opts out, BAI will still help enter them in tournaments. However, they won't financially support the player for accommodation and other expenses form participation in the tournament, right?

12. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    This problem is not Only in BAI, is has been around thruout history and even in the present time at all the BAs in other countries as well.

13. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

I'm not clear about the problem itself now! The OP has given two reasons why it is unfair. Which one is the problem? Or is it both?

14. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    I doubt Kwun and the forum could get sued for another party posting the letter online. If the BA could do it, then all news media could get sued whenever they publish leaked documents from industrial whistleblowers. Organizational confidentiality only govern those directly involved, which Kwun and the forum is not.

15. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    I think I somewhat misinterpreted the original meaning (as pointed out by Cheung:) )

However then the OP confirmed my misinterpretation was the case. To summarise on my feelings:

1. Opting into a national training set up means you should be entering into a contract with the national set up about the level of tournaments you play each year. You may have some freedom in choice of tournament (depending on the contract), but final decision rests with what the national association tells you. This is OK IMO

2. Opting out of national training, entering tournaments and National associations accepting entry but not paying expenses is perfectly acceptable again IMO

3. Opting out of of national training, and not being accepted entry into tournaments by your national tournaments irrespective of whether the National association is paying or not is wrong IMO. If you are a free player acting under your own means then you should be allowed to enter any tournament you like.

For more information on Point 3. see M. Roslin Hashim.......:D :D :D

I the orignal letter posted refers to point 3. OP then stated dissatisfaction of point two.

There will always be a crossover. For example Andrew Smith of England does not train with national association, but by virute of his results and ranking is eligible for funding under Badminton Englands Rules.

16. guttayelan

indian badminton association

yes, you are right, but they deny to send the entries now and no explaination to the players as why they donot want to send?

17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

That's something I can't tell you. But I'm glad we've actually clarified what the issues are:)

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    P. Gopi Chand.

By V.V. Subrahmanyam
    59 minutes ago

HYDERABAD: India's chief National badminton coach P. Gopi Chand says he always knew that his job was not going to be a `happy-happy' affair and there would be hiccups somewhere down the line.

"It is a tough job but I was prepared to work," he said in a chat with The Hindu on the sidelines of the on-going National camp at Gachibowli Indoor Stadium here.

"The coach's job is to keep filtering the talent available to produce a champion. I don't see any reason why we should not produce a champion performer in the next few months," remarked Gopi.

Putting a system in place

"We are trying to put in place a system which many of us are not used to. So there are bound to be some dissenting voices about the style of functioning or the training pattern," he said.

Without naming the `disgruntled' trio of National champion Chetan Anand and the National doubles champion Jwala Gutta and Shruthi Kurien, Gopi said he was not going to discuss the pros and cons of some players' decision to skip the camp.

"Whoever is attending the camp, it is my job to take care of them and it is the BAI's job to take care of those who are not there," he said quite frankly.

The BAI diktat that anyone skipping the camp would not be eligible for selection for the Indian team for any international event, still stands. "It was a decision conveyed by the BAI chief B.K. Varma to all the players during his last visit," reminded Gopi.

Collective decision

However, the National coach reiterated that the collective decision of the BAI to focus more on the camp than on participation in any tournaments till June 9 was primarily to enhance the endurance levels of the Indian shuttlers.

"It is not the question whether someone is talented or not. Endurance and physical fitness of the highest level are equally important to be successful in the international circuit," he said.

Gopi also said that Indian shuttlers would compete in a series of international events, starting with the Sudirman Cup, Thailand and the Philippines Opens, Chinese Masters and the World Championships, till November this year. "So, it is not as if we are against the players being given international exposure," he added.

Gopi signed off saying "with Indonesia's Hadi Idris doing an excellent job in the camp, I am optimistic of better results in the coming days".

19. guttayelan

answers

HYDERABAD: India's chief National badminton coach P. Gopi Chand says he
    always knew that his job was not going to be a `happy-happy' affair and there
    would be hiccups somewhere down the line.
    he is very right for he never want anyone here after to perform better than
    him for India !!! and he is never a player who has the good wills from the indian people!!!
    "It is a tough job but I was prepared to work," he said in a chat with The Hindu
    on the sidelines of the on-going National camp at Gachibowli Indoor Stadium
    here.
    yes, indeed a tough job, here he has to manipulate and play dirty with all
    players..!!!or he has to vacate the gachboli stadium with no coach to his
    academy!!!
    "The coach's job is to keep filtering the talent available to produce a
    champion. I don't see any reason why we should not produce a champion
    erformer in the next few months," remarked Gopi.
    "the coach job" is advantages for him to kill more talented players. .now he has
    spoilt chetan, jwala and shruti and many other players career, if he was not a
    coach then where he gets this chance to do so???
    Putting a system in place
    put all indian players in a noose!!! for he knows nothign about sysytem, if he
    knows why he fought endlessly with BAI 10 years ago?
    "We are trying to put in place a system which many of us are not used to. So
    there are bound to be some dissenting voices about the style of functioning or
    the training pattern," he said.
    they are in fact is trying to suppress more talented players in this so called "
    system" it is not one person is voicing, it is all player's voice. that's why non
    of them has attended the camp .gopi knows it very well...that's why he begs all
    players to come to his so called"camp" where he can finish them in one
    stroke!!!
    Without naming the `disgruntled' trio of National champion Chetan Anand and
    the National doubles champion Jwala Gutta and Shruthi Kurien, Gopi said he
    was not going to discuss the pros and cons of some players' decision to skip
    the camp.
    he dare not to discuss these trio national champions for he knows what they
    have stood is right cause ...he has committed the terrific crime against the
    players by helping BAI to deny these national's request to send entries ,and
    how can a criminal speaks about his crime in front of the camera???
    "Whoever is attending the camp, it is my job to take care of them and it is the
    BAI's job to take care of those who are not there," he said quite frankly.
    we all know how” he takes care of the players in his camp” that's why all top
    players have not come and he is playing with juniors in the summer camp..
    time pass..it is not BAI who takes care of those players who wont attend the
    camp..it is gopi who wanted to see that with BAI's hands how this player's
    career is finished so that he keeps his hands clean all times...
    The BAI diktat that anyone skipping the camp would not be eligible for
    selection for the Indian team for any international event, still stands. "It was a
    ecision conveyed by the BAI chief B.K. Varma to all the players during his
    last visit," reminded Gopi.
    verma and his co can do nothing when gopi blackmailed them.. gopi was a
    player who has been also tortured by these very same people when he was a
    player.. and gopi is the one who abused them with the most filthy words
    available 10 years ago...gopi is aware all activities of verma and cos in this
    association. .and so gopi knows the best way to finish a player's career as
    once he has experienced personally. .the pain maybe still lasting in his mind
    even after 10 years ..if BAI doesnot change( gopi[FONT=&#23435])[/FONT]the decsion so are we...,
    gopi are you listening????
    Collective decision
    “gopi's personal decision” . surely .not collective one. .for one of BAI'S official was telling so
    any peoples , of course behind gopi that they have nothing to do with these
    players, it is entire gopi's decision.. they canot do anything...may i know why?
    what magic gopi has spelled on them?....pls find out..i am sure soon it will be
    know...
    However, the National coach reiterated that the collective decision of the BAI
    to focus more on the camp than on participation in any tournaments till June 9
    was primarily to enhance the endurance levels of the Indian shuttlers.
    gopi is lying...his main aim is to see these players canot qualify olympics for
    the country...
    "It is not the question whether someone is talented or not. Endurance and
    physical fitness of the highest level are equally important to be successful in
    the international circuit," he said.
    Then why 10 years ago gopi refuse to attend this kind of camp? Was he mad that time ? if 10 years ago he realized its importance he would have won as many tittles as possible…maybe this is the reason that gopi did not get a smell of Olympics madal…?????
    Gopi also said that Indian shuttlers would compete in a series of international
    events, starting with the Sudirman Cup, Thailand and the Philippines Opens,
    Chinese Masters and the World Championships, till November this year. "So,
    it is not as if we are against the players being given international exposure,"
    he added.
    After all players ranking fallen behind..then they can go for more exposures..i am sure gopi will agree…he served his aim..then what else????
    Gopi signed off saying "with Indonesia's Hadi Idris doing an excellent job in
    the camp, I am optimistic of better results in the coming days".[/quote]
    yes, in this year , these juniors without any rankings in the world will win the world cups for gopi…provided gopi allows them to win…soon gopi will put their name in the main draw…against weaker players.. gopi knows all ways to make a player either to get better draw to win or to get the toughest blow…..

finally I want to tell the world that we are equally firm in our decision. .we are not fighting for ourselves but also for tomorrow’s player…we will play and continue to play for India , we are the people brought the bronze medals for India…we will continue to ake India proud of us. .bad days are short. .future is awaiting for us.. we owe India ..we are ready to do anything for her..non can stop us.. JAI HIND!!!!!

20. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

Descriptive language used is rather inappropriate.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.