$50 can

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by AARON, Jan 14, 2002.

1. AARON

AARON Guest

where can i find a good new raquet for my second hand for under 50 dollars can. can i have so help

2. Josh

Josh Guest

I think that the Carlton Airblade 350 would be a good choice or the Yonex Carbonex 7000.

3. AARON

AARON Guest

no i dont think so

4. Josh

Josh Guest

Well what other decent racquet would you get for under 50 dollars?????

5. AARON

AARON Guest

how about the yonex isometric 60 mf light

6. Josh

Josh Guest

Oh yeah!! I forgot about that one! Yes, that is true.

7. Lil

Lil Guest

Why do you want cheap? i bought the iso 60 mf light, but decided to move on to a ti sp sr. Make sure you really don't want a better racket, because you might as well get a good 80 dollar one you can use for a long while instead of buying a cheap rackeet then deciding you wnat a better one (as i did, lol)

8. Josh

Josh Guest

He just wants a cheaper one for a spare racquet just in case. He isn't interested in spending a lot of money on just a spare.

9. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Aaron,
    One of the things that you should consider is whether the other manufacturers like Winex, Yang Yang, Pro-Ace, etc. have similar racquets as usually their prices are lower than Yonex.

This was what I did when I was looking for a back up racquet for my Yonex ISO-600 early last year and wounded up with Winex and was impressed enough with the quality of their racquets to become a distributor for them in West. Canada.

10. AARON

AARON Guest

thank peter i will consider that