Iso Ti Swing Power

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by qwerty, Jan 17, 2002.

1. qwerty

qwerty Regular Member

The SX is the stiffest of all right? Compared to the Ti-10 3U, is it lighter? more head light? is it long? Please advise on this.Thanks

2. Joseph

Joseph Guest

Yes, SX is the stiffest of all Swing Power rackets. 3U rackets are rated at 85-89g and the SS/SX are rated at 87g (SA/SR are rated at 81g, should be a 4U but they don't have this weight grade). I had tested all the Swing Power rackets and found that SA/SR/SS/SX are incrementally head-heavier toward the SX. Current Ti-10 racket is "long" same as Swing Power rackets. I remember seeing some older Ti-10 that is not "long".

Regards,

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    how does ti-10 differ SX in term of feel and playability? which is head heavier and which is stiffer?

4. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I've played with Ti-10 3U (it had been broken) and TiSP SX for a few months. In my opinion, Ti-10 3U doesn't give you head heavy, but a more balanced feel instead. In contrast, TiSP SX is definitely a head heavy racquet. In terms of weight, both racquets are similar. For stiffness, the difference is not very significant - even though Ti-10 may be a bit stiffer. Both racquets are good for offensive players.

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    thanks ricky (nt)