User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 187

Thread: friendly match

  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer
    hi thr Ti-10, v play at megah n oso kelana pj stadium, every tue n fri night about 9-11pm. is ur team v good? all state players? whr does your group play anyway?
    hi, es-state,

    my team not strong , majority social player, anyway v only looking for a frenly game. v can arrange play home n away. v play at sri sinar every saturday.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello Ti-10,

    then mayb our group about same level...where is sri sinar? pj or kl?
    ya usually home n away...do u know the taman megah court? do u wan a frenly match coming tue 8:30-11pm? n how many pairs of doubles?

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer
    hello Ti-10,

    then mayb our group about same level...where is sri sinar? pj or kl?
    ya usually home n away...do u know the taman megah court? do u wan a frenly match coming tue 8:30-11pm? n how many pairs of doubles?

    this coming tuesday should be alright. i let u know on sunday. can u PM ur handphone no. to me. i'll give u a call to confirm.

    v play 5 or 7 doubles, up to u.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default friendly match coming tue

    greetings T-i 10,

    i PM u my hp no. d...just comfirm me asap as i need to gather players too...v play 6 doubles la...do u hv mix double? v hv 1 mix double

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    421
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey es-stateplayer.... can I know your name... I think I may have played at your group before... Jason here.
    does you group have a lady playing there called natalie?


    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    greetings T-i 10,

    i PM u my hp no. d...just comfirm me asap as i need to gather players too...v play 6 doubles la...do u hv mix double? v hv 1 mix double

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yo jason its me gan, im trying to form a group of better players...damn v lost to those blackies v mad haha...yes natalie da best members hehe...n our stylish but useless keen vai rite haha...hey v might hv frenly match this tue will u be available?

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    421
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yo Gan!! hehe next tuesday? ok will try to make it...

    pm me your hp just in case.... ciao

    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    yo jason its me gan, im trying to form a group of better players...damn v lost to those blackies v mad haha...yes natalie da best members hehe...n our stylish but useless keen vai rite haha...hey v might hv frenly match this tue will u be available?

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    P.J
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gan, are you the one who is studying/working in UM ?

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a question , i;m a beginner and my friend otld me too much tension for me is bad , what so bad about having 24lbs on my Armortec 500 ?

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Gan, are you the one who is studying/working in UM ?
    ya tats me so who r u? im sure v played b4 rite?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    P.J
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    ya tats me so who r u? im sure v played b4 rite?
    ha ha Gan, so its you. I used to play with you every Wed and Fri in Subang. remember? I followed you to UM to play twice i think.

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default WHere???

    Where will u all have friendly match ??? In Taman Megah???
    WHen???
    Can give me full details pls???
    Thank you !!!

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default whr hv u been bro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    ha ha Gan, so its you. I used to play with you every Wed and Fri in Subang. remember? I followed you to UM to play twice i think.
    yo bro stephen whr hv u been? its been a long time didn't c u...wanna join my group fri anot? v play 9-11pm

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default u wanna hv frenly match with my group?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    Where will u all have friendly match ??? In Taman Megah???
    WHen???
    Can give me full details pls???
    Thank you !!!
    hi thr u interested in having a frenly match with my group?

    T-i 10's group will come over 2 weeks later will post here when i confirm d date...venue is megah yes then my group will go over to their place v play home n away..

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    P.J
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    yo bro stephen whr hv u been? its been a long time didn't c u...wanna join my group fri anot? v play 9-11pm
    Long time myself didn't play lar. you are not playing with Gary's group anymore ? your team on friday keng or not ? later i go there kena tapau by them.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Erm...when is the date u all want to have the friendly match???
    Is there any events on this thurs at megah??

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just a suggustion:
    It will be simple if the club just put their avaiable date and time so who interested to have freindly match with them can PM them and after arrangement just post in this thread.

    Example:

    KLBC: Offer friendly match at KLRC, 9pm-12pm (20 June 2007)

    Terry.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For A Friendly Match
    By chloo in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 01-26-2010, 02:12 AM
  2. Friendly Match
    By SibugiChai in forum General Forum
    Replies: 7
    : 10-02-2009, 02:51 PM
  3. Friendly Match
    By ng4026 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 9
    : 08-22-2008, 06:56 AM
  4. Friendly Match
    By azz09 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 69
    : 09-09-2005, 01:54 AM
  5. Friendly Match
    By Scanner in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 08-09-2005, 08:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •