Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: friendly match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FINNEX TEAM MAS vs TIEN BC

Quote Originally Posted by Yeohkuza View Post
    Friendly match between FINNEX TEAM MALAYSIA and TIENBC is on this Friday at USJ Badminton HAll at 8.45pm. Anyone interested to watch the game is most welcome.
    The new format of play will apply (21 points system) and only best of 2. There will be a total of 5 doubles.

See you guys there!
    date & time : 2nd NOV 2007 8:45pm
    venue : USJ B'ton Hall (lot 776 jalan subang 4,taman industri penaga, SJ)
    matches : 5 men doubles (21pts 2 sets only)
    stake : 3 dozens shuttles only

Hope v members from Tien BC will give u a good fight tonite. I oso predict tat its gonna be a fantastic frenly match this time so all b'ton kakis if can come witness this game pls come since its foc hehe...

bro izzi if u free come support ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Great Match-Up!

To Yeoh & Gan,

Regards and best wishes to both teams participating tonite. A great match-up! Definitely a firecracker! Have fun, gentlemen.

Cheers,
    Richard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richardf1 View Post
    To Yeoh & Gan,

Regards and best wishes to both teams participating tonite. A great match-up! Definitely a firecracker! Have fun, gentlemen.

Cheers,
    Richard
    hey richard, long time no c...when u free i wan cari u go makan makan la hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Talk about makan, anytime, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    hey richard, long time no c...when u free i wan cari u go makan makan la hehe
    Hello kawan,

No problem, bro! Anytime is a good time for good food! But you cannot eat too much, must keep your conditioning and fit physique...if not...nanti you jadi macam saya...fat, injury-prone and clumsy....kekeke.

Buzz me if you are in the vicinity, always welcome. Send our regards to your girlfriend too.

Take care,
    Richard and Amelia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello kawan,

No problem, bro! Anytime is a good time for good food! But you cannot eat too much, must keep your conditioning and fit physique...if not...nanti you jadi macam saya...fat, injury-prone and clumsy....kekeke.

Buzz me if you are in the vicinity, always welcome. Send our regards to your girlfriend too.

Take care,
    Richard and Amelia
    ok ok...u still use d same no rite...tonite if free come support la k hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Yeoh & Gan,

Cheers,
    Richard
    Yo Richard..thanks for the good wishes..I am sure both Finnex and TIEN BC will have a great game 2nite!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey buddy, getting ready for tonite!!??!!

Yo Richard..thanks for the good wishes..I am sure both Finnex and TIEN BC will have a great game 2nite!!
    Yeeaaahhhh! Definitely terror wan!! Sure to have awesome exchanges, power smashes, fantastic retrieving, superb tactical moves! Will be a great match-up!!!

Trying to convince my wife to come watch (you know...Queen Control...kakaka...fortunate for me she is not reading this) ....see how it goes.

Anyway, do post the results on this thread, when the dust has settled and the shuttles have completely disintegrated....confined to the rubbish bin.

Enjoy, play fair and three cheers to all my badminton brothers and sisters....hip, hip, hooray!!!

Richardo...vrrooom vrrooom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ai... missed to watch the match....
    really should go to watch.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FINNEX TEAM MAS vs TIEN BC (Match Result)

good afternoon all b'ton kakis, v Tien BC have to admit tat FINNEX TEAM is a level above us...result was Tien BC lost 2 draw 3 lost...

tien BC lost 2nd, 3rd n 4th pair while 1st n last pair barely manage to get a draw...tien BC went through a real tough time d whole nite lol...i truely respect FINNEX team players their game is good n i gotta train harder so tat can give them a fight next time if got chance to play w them again...

how i wish i can join d FINNEX TEAM but obviously they alr had so many talented players n i guess thr is no room for me anymore (hand got itchy when saw so many good players hehe)...anyway thx to MR. Yeoh u organized d game well n reli a nice person...thz again for inviting us over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by es-stateplayer View Post
    good afternoon all b'ton kakis, v Tien BC have to admit tat FINNEX TEAM is a level above us...result was Tien BC lost 2 draw 3 lost...

tien BC lost 2nd, 3rd n 4th pair while 1st n last pair barely manage to get a draw...tien BC went through a real tough time d whole nite lol...i truely respect FINNEX team players their game is good n i gotta train harder so tat can give them a fight next time if got chance to play w them again...

how i wish i can join d FINNEX TEAM but obviously they alr had so many talented players n i guess thr is no room for me anymore (hand got itchy when saw so many good players hehe)...anyway thx to MR. Yeoh u organized d game well n reli a nice person...thz again for inviting us over
    It was indeed a very exciting and fun thrilled badminton friendly we had on Friday. TIEN BC's team was well rounded but I guess that FINNEX players had a slight advantage on playing "home ground".

On behalf of Team FINNEX and my manager, I would like to thank Gan and Mr Thean for showing a good sportmanship spirit by playing with our team. We are looking forward to a rematch with TIEN BC, this time at your venue. Thanks and keep this thread movin and alive!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was indeed a very exciting and fun thrilled badminton friendly we had on Friday. TIEN BC's team was well rounded but I guess that FINNEX players had a slight advantage on playing "home ground".

On behalf of Team FINNEX and my manager, I would like to thank Gan and Mr Thean for showing a good sportmanship spirit by playing with our team. We are looking forward to a rematch with TIEN BC, this time at your venue. Thanks and keep this thread movin and alive!!
    Hehe thx for ur compliments but i guess v know whr v stand...ur players r v good...i wont say my team is lousy but still got a gap between my players n yours...i mean some of us not whole team la whereas ur whole team is so balance...i know tat guy played for ur 4th doubles forgot his name but i used to play w him quite often last time...besides tat i like ur court too...a very nice court to play

talking bout return match i would hv to consult my captain n players 1st...but def not these two weeks cos this week deepavali n next week im in singapore for frenly...so v arrange after that la k...

btw yeoh i wonder once in a while can i dropby ur court join a session or two if it wont cause u n ur players much problems? wanna steal n spy ur ppl so can beat ur team next time muahaha (joking joking)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is okay that we have a rematch later as my players are also quite busy. Anyway do inform me when ready. As for players joining the Friday session, I would have to speak to my team manager first as he is the person taking in players and inviting guest to play as well. As for me and Calvin Koo, we are responsible to provide some during and after games pointers to the players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeoh,

U can call Alex at 012-3129883 for friendly with Banting badminton group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael View Post
    Yeoh,

U can call Alex at 012-3129883 for friendly with Banting badminton group.
    Thanks...Will probably call him in Dec...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

es-stateplayer,

Can we arrange some friendly match?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...how bout play with my team, we got no friendly match so far for year 2008!!!

012-2341907

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

izzi-carbonex,

ok.... we play at Seri Kembangan... Are ur team member ok or not?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11