User Tag List

Page 101 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,717 of 3182
  1. #1701
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today's Kompas stated that PBSI will establish 3 Pelatnas in attept to decentralize the national training camp.
    Medan (North Sumatera) for western region, Cipayung (DKI Jakarta) for central region, and Manado (North Sulawesi) for eastern region.

  2. #1702
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Thats what I had been told..may be some matches are not important anymore..I think it is good that Ricky Widianto is part of the team
    Ricky is pretty good, but he needs to loose weight... Too fat!!!

  3. #1703
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Today's Kompas stated that PBSI will establish 3 Pelatnas in attept to decentralize the national training camp.
    Medan (North Sumatera) for western region, Cipayung (DKI Jakarta) for central region, and Manado (North Sulawesi) for eastern region.
    Hehehe... as long as those regions can raise their own funds, sure! I'm pretty sure the funds of the central headquarters of PBSI is very limited... They don't have enough $$$ to send everyone in the Cipayung squad to 10 tournaments per year... If there aren't enough funds for Cipayung, better not send any $$$ to Medan and Manado....

  4. #1704
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As always, UUD (Ujung-ujungnya Duit).

    Geez, imagine how many tournaments our shuttlers could attend with Century Bank's bailout fund of Rp. 6,7 trillion?

  5. #1705
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    As always, UUD (Ujung-ujungnya Duit).

    Geez, imagine how many tournaments our shuttlers could attend with Century Bank's bailout fund of Rp. 6,7 trillion?
    Annual PBSI fund need (mainly to develop Pelatnas player's careers and compete in Thomas-Uber-Sudirman-Olympics-Asian Games-SEA Games etc.): I heard around Rp 30 billion. That's enough for 50 full time players to play 10 tournaments per year.

    With Rp 6700 billion, then: 11166 players per year can compete in 10 tournaments (for each player). But of course that means there are no funds left for badminton marketing, media relations, research, etc. Besides, our government will prioritize the overall economy rather than sports development. If there is Rp 6.7 trillion, it will go to programs like BLT [Bantuan Langsung Tunai], fuel subsidy, electricity subsidy, bank bailouts, etc.

  6. #1706
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,139
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Ricky is pretty good, but he needs to loose weight... Too fat!!!
    Is this the Ricky who left the Singapore squad? Good to hear that Ricky is doing well.

  7. #1707
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    As always, UUD (Ujung-ujungnya Duit).
    Hehehehe... for our non-INA speakers, UUD = in the end, it is about money...

    Money isn't everything, but with money, you can make many things possible... Money is a tool, without it many things cannot happen. Just like we cannot win any normal badminton match without a badminton racket.

    It is immoral to enslave humans and wrong to be a slave of money, but it is perfectly okay to enslave money to do things for the better good...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Is this the Ricky who left the Singapore squad? Good to hear that Ricky is doing well.
    Yes, that's correct.

  8. #1708
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    ...
    It is immoral to enslave humans and wrong to be a slave of money, but it is perfectly okay to enslave money to do things for the better good...
    ...
    ..unfortunately, in reality, the former happens much more often..

  9. #1709
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All England 2010
    Febe won against Wang Shixian today!
    Jiang Yanjiao will be next in R16...
    Wang Xin after that, in the quarterfinals...
    Wang Yihan after that, in the semifinals...
    Wang Lin for the finals...

    Hehehehe.... in order to become All England champ, Febe has to pass the Great Wall of China... What a draw...

  10. #1710
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,438
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    All England 2010
    Febe won against Wang Shixian today!
    Jiang Yanjiao will be next in R16...
    Wang Xin after that, in the quarterfinals...
    Wang Yihan after that, in the semifinals...
    Wang Lin for the finals...

    Hehehehe.... in order to become All England champ, Febe has to pass the Great Wall of China... What a draw...
    Wang Lin is out already, for the second week in a row.

  11. #1711
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Wang Lin is out already, for the second week in a row.
    she really needs some rest though. Should not participate in german open instead. She should take some break to cool down.. Just like Lu Lan. ..

    anyway, back to topic, Ina wd doing quite well this time..

  12. #1712
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,664
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    All England 2010
    Febe won against Wang Shixian today!
    Jiang Yanjiao will be next in R16...
    Wang Xin after that, in the quarterfinals...
    Wang Yihan after that, in the semifinals...
    Wang Lin for the finals...

    Hehehehe.... in order to become All England champ, Febe has to pass the Great Wall of China... What a draw...
    Unfortunately, Febe's journey in AE 2010 was stopped by Jiang Yanjiao yesterday, let's see her performance in next week Swiss SS Hopefully better result there^^

  13. #1713
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Wang Lin is out already, for the second week in a row.
    Wang Lin will get a heavy scolding by LYB after returning from Europe...

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Unfortunately, Febe's journey in AE 2010 was stopped by Jiang Yanjiao yesterday, let's see her performance in next week Swiss SS Hopefully better result there^^
    Jiang totally outclassed Febe yesterday. Febe is a counterpuncher... thus, she will do better against attackers. Febe should perform better against a player like Tine...

    Should be interesting in Swiss. Febe will face some European players there... I think she will meet Tine in R16... we shall see what happens there...
    Last edited by Krisna; 03-12-2010 at 01:05 AM.

  14. #1714
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    live from the NIA birmingham...
    it was a disappointing match for taufik against gade...for reason being the line judge made the wrong call against taufik and those who know taufik's trademark of being a 'hot-head' completely destroyed his concentration during the last 3 points...

  15. #1715
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It seems that starting bext month, INA will have XD as follows:
    Butet/Devin ( Nova may pair with Butet for Asian Games only)
    Pia/Frans
    Garce/Tantowi
    Rizal/Debby
    Shendy/Ahsan ( may be ...if they do play..it will be sometimes in June)

  16. #1716
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    De-Guo
    Posts
    756
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    It seems that starting bext month, INA will have XD as follows:
    Butet/Devin ( Nova may pair with Butet for Asian Games only)
    Pia/Frans
    Garce/Tantowi
    Rizal/Debby
    Shendy/Ahsan ( may be ...if they do play..it will be sometimes in June)
    why? whatīs wrong with nova?

  17. #1717
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arowana View Post
    why? whatīs wrong with nova?
    Nova felt he is too old to play XD and needs to give a chance for natsir to partner with someone else...
    He may assist INA team or playing professional for another year or two...
    No matter what he choose...he is well liked...

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •