User Tag List

Page 104 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 3172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    what about hendre setiawan and liliyana natsir? have that partnership been tried out?
    Not tried yet and will never be since Hendra is now not in the National Team setup anymore. Unless Liliyana Natsir also follows his path

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually Anastasia,first proposed it thru Vita that she wanted to play XD with Hendra.
    Kido wanted too but no partner yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So many talents now in BD and XD in new Pratama....Suci is a really hard smasher...as long as she does not pair with Prone error-Della

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    So many talents now in BD and XD in new Pratama....Suci is a really hard smasher...as long as she does not pair with Prone error-Della
    Who is Suci's partner in XD ??
    and what about Ricky ??
    who is his partner in BD ??

No talent in BS ?? Febrian ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Who is Suci's partner in XD ??
    and what about Ricky ??
    who is his partner in BD ??

No talent in BS ?? Febrian ??
    Suci will play WD only.
    Too many in XD already...3 pairs from pratama to Utama.
    This is our XD team:

Butet/Devin
    Butet/Nova
    Grace/Tantowi
    Frans/Pia
    Rizal/debby ( debby improves a lot..much better defence and fast on net)
    Richi/Risky ( not sure I spell it right, tall guy, hard smasher, Yanti Kusmiati's nephew)
    Irfan/Wenny ( like wenny's style)
    Hendra/Ayu

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Controversy on Febrian....
    He was EX-Singapore...earned not enough points for selection, somehow he got into selection and won...so people are whining about it as Elizabeth was winner of selection was not selected...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been told that Ricky Karandar will play BD..I am sure he will play XD too..he has not showed up at training yet..as some like Della is in national exam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are trying to convince Rizky Amelia to play WD..coaches saw her more potential in WD then again since she signed the contract in WS....they ahve to wait....see! how efficient we are ( for procedures)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was EX-Singapore...earned not enough points for selection, somehow he got into selection and won...so people are whining about it as Elizabeth was winner of selection was not selected...
    Yes....
    Elizabeth told me through FB message, that she was very very sad. When she played against Yulia on AJC, beside her pain for her tooth problem, she also felt hurt so much when she heard the result. So, she just thought to go home and go home at that time. No motivation to play anymore. we could see, She was the winner of Selection, and Pelatnas didn't hire her.

She said to me that she didn't want to enter Pelatnas anymore. No motivation. She said that she has a plan to play for another country

I hope it wouldn't.
    I think it's just because her mentallity hadn't stabled yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This news was reported on "Bola", monday edition.

"Bola" reported today
    As Seleknas WD winner, PB. Jaya Raya also asked why Dian Fitriani didn't selected to Pelatnas while her partner Ery Octaviany is selected.

Actually both girls are short, Dian a few shorter than Ery, but PBSI made big mistake, Dian is better in technicall individual skill.
    However PB. Jayaraya proud to Dian who has strong mental, keep train in high spirit despite she didn't selected to pelatnas. The coach just hope to Dian in big heart, that It doesn't mean end of the day if you didn't selected to Pelatnas.
    Last edited by Sandy; 04-01-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    This news was reported on "Bola", monday edition.

"Bola" reported today
    As Seleknas WD winner, PB. Jaya Raya also asked why Dian Fitriani didn't selected to Pelatnas while her partner Ery Octaviany is selected.

Actually both girls are short, Dian a few shorter than Ery, but PBSI made big mistake, Dian is better in technicall individual skill.
    However PB. Jayaraya proud to Dian who has strong mental, keep train in high spirit despite she didn't selected to pelatnas. The coach just hope to Dian in big heart, that It doesn't mean end of the day if you didn't selected to Pelatnas.
    Actually Delis could be selected too..since the quota, only Ery is selected and remember that Namrih, coach for WD Pratama is from Jaya Raya...thats why Ery. not Delis who could get in
    So many pairs like Firda's sister who was RU in Kejurnas, not even got invited to selection also..
    Marcus Fenaldi, a loser on MS and BD but got selected....the reason is talent ( I do not see any of him either) and his partner, Whayu is not selected..same thing with Ricky Karandar..he got in but not his partner as well.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Yes....
    Elizabeth told me through FB message, that she was very very sad. When she played against Yulia on AJC, beside her pain for her tooth problem, she also felt hurt so much when she heard the result. So, she just thought to go home and go home at that time. No motivation to play anymore. we could see, She was the winner of Selection, and Pelatnas didn't hire her.

She said to me that she didn't want to enter Pelatnas anymore. No motivation. She said that she has a plan to play for another country

I hope it wouldn't.
    I think it's just because her mentallity hadn't stabled yet.
    Actually PBSI made bad decision, Lutfi was so mad...the problem is from Rony who said that he did not need any more WS...
    Rony should get rid of half of it...everybody knows ( no offence), more than 90% in pratama WS WILL NOT make it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually PBSI made bad decision, Lutfi was so mad...the problem is from Rony who said that he did not need any more WS...
    Rony should get rid of half of it...everybody knows ( no offence), more than 90% in pratama WS WILL NOT make it...
    I think the decision better base on match result only

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually Delis could be selected too..since the quota, only Ery is selected and remember that Namrih, coach for WD Pratama is from Jaya Raya...thats why Ery. not Delis who could get in
    So many pairs like Firda's sister who was RU in Kejurnas, not even got invited to selection also..
    Marcus Fenaldi, a loser on MS and BD but got selected....the reason is talent ( I do not see any of him either) and his partner, Whayu is not selected..same thing with Ricky Karandar..he got in but not his partner as well.....
    Ery is quite potential, maybe better than Delis... If I were the National Team management, I might pick Ery too...

INA's WS does not have a lot talented prospect right now, so, in my opinion, there should be only 1 practice=team: Utama [plus 2-3 younsters], that's it. There is no need for a WS Pratama practice-team.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jenna will pair with Variela in WD...Variela used to play for Turkey for a year before moving back to INA...she is HUGE..bigger than Du Jing...
    Jenna will pair with Ulin also...
    ..hopefully she can move as agile as Du Jing..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Ery selected because of Namrih
    Considered on age & Seleknas results, it's fair that Dian/Ery should be selected on Pelatnas.
    Dian born 93, Ery born 92 and they have beaten some older pair who born 89-91.

But I also didn't see any reason of Marcus Fernaldi is selected so do Agrippina, I say Subhan Hasan is better than him (like Dian to Ery).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..hopefully she can move as agile as Du Jing..
    No. Variella [Lala]'s agility has always been her main weakness... She smashes hard like a man [very apparent since her early days at PB. Djarum], but not much weapon beyond that...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    But I also didn't see any reason of Marcus Fernaldi is selected so do Agrippina, I say Subhan Hasan is better than him (like Dian to Ery).
    On this point, I agree with you too... I see absolutely nothing special in Marcus Fernaldi. I can't believe he got selected...