User Tag List

Page 105 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,769 to 1,785 of 3190
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas-Uber Cup simulation match will be held in GOR Sritex Arena, Solo (Central Java), 25th April 2010 -- KOMPAS print edition April 13, 2010 : http://cetak.kompas.com/read/xml/201...adinya.lin.dan

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kido will play mix with Lita Nurlita on Singapore and Indonesia open for now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anybody knows this girl ? Yulia Yosephine Susanto (right) which is currently trained under Liong Chiu Shia (Liang Qiuxia) (left).
    I took this picture from bulutangkis.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Thomas-Uber Cup simulation match will be held in GOR Sritex Arena, Solo (Central Java), 25th April 2010 -- KOMPAS print edition April 13, 2010 : http://cetak.kompas.com/read/xml/201...adinya.lin.dan

Many ceremonial things during weekend, I wonder what do they really want from this simulation.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    anybody knows this girl ? Yulia Yosephine Susanto (right) which is currently trained under Liong Chiu Shia (Liang Qiuxia) (left).
    I took this picture from bulutangkis.com

Yes...I saw her match in AJC in KL...she is not bad but far away from susi susanti....I do not see anything special from her yet during the match

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Yes...I saw her match in AJC in KL...she is not bad but far away from susi susanti....I do not see anything special from her yet during the match
    Rudy, Susi is the best WS player INA has ever produced and one of the best WS in the badminton history...so, really who can compare to Susi and every INA WS player, past and present will be 'far away' from Susi, including Mia who was good but not Susi level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Rudy, Susi is the best WS player INA has ever produced and one of the best WS in the badminton history...so, really who can compare to Susi and every INA WS player, past and present will be 'far away' from Susi, including Mia who was good but not Susi level.
    IMO SUSI the best WS in badminton history!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lily must become greysia pair ..
    I think they will become a good pair in WD ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not think they are suitable pair. Both of them is net player. and please remember Sea Games team event final when they got beaten by young MAS pair

Quote Originally Posted by alvisiny View Post
    lily must become greysia pair ..
    I think they will become a good pair in WD ^_^

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know what to say regarding the result of Indonesian Juniors in WJC. Look like the other country is far ahead. Our BS also did very bad. Vito lost in preliminary round. Riyanto lost easily in QF from Praneet, although, he had ever beaten Praneet in Tangkas Alfamart.

And today, I was very very sad looking at Riyanto result. He lost very very easily from Huang Yuxiang and Pisit Poodchalat. What happend with Riyanto ?? He is our best prospect, no one U-20 can beat him now. I became worry no one can compete in future world MS. I think, so far, Evert has the best result going to SF in AJC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    I dont know what to say regarding the result of Indonesian Juniors in WJC. Look like the other country is far ahead. Our BS also did very bad. Vito lost in preliminary round. Riyanto lost easily in QF from Praneet, although, he had ever beaten Praneet in Tangkas Alfamart.

And today, I was very very sad looking at Riyanto result. He lost very very easily from Huang Yuxiang and Pisit Poodchalat. What happend with Riyanto ?? He is our best prospect, no one U-20 can beat him now. I became worry no one can compete in future world MS. I think, so far, Evert has the best result going to SF in AJC.
    It was very bad.
    INA will now should step aside from one of Badminton powerhouse for next 10 years if things still going on like this . Although some would say that WJC and AJC is not INA tradition and INA still able to grab at least one senior "major" title (OG, WC), I think INA badminton future is definitely under serious problem. We need to rise a really champion more often and as earliest as possible. I really envy of THA with Intanon, DEN with their Axelsen, WZM of CHN, etc. They are on their way like our Taufik, Mia at young ages .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    It was very bad.
    INA will now should step aside from one of Badminton powerhouse for next 10 years if things still going on like this . Although some would say that WJC and AJC is not INA tradition and INA still able to grab at least one senior "major" title (OG, WC), I think INA badminton future is definitely under serious problem. We need to rise a really champion more often and as earliest as possible. I really envy of THA with Intanon, DEN with their Axelsen, WZM of CHN, etc. They are on their way like our Taufik, Mia at young ages .
    Yess, maybe we were not good at WJC, but player like Greysia and Kido could go through at least semifinal. Sony also went to Semifinal at his chance in WJC.

but now .....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no worry my friend
    acording to krisna,sandy and badmania
    there is still plenty of talent in ina

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was very bad.
    I personally don't agree with the bolded statement.

Yes, Riyanto Subagja lost in the QF to a player he had beaten before. But you forget that he was involved in a tiring and perhaps emotionally-charged R16 match against Zulfadli Zulkiffli (who is seeded 3/4) Not to mention, he will only turn 17 next week. So, comparing to Riyanto's R16 defeat at the AJC, he has at least improved to QF at the WJC and has secured one ticket to the WJC. Personally, I will still rate Riyanto as INA's best prospect in MS for the next few years and he will definitely be competing in next year's AJC & WJC. Let's see how he perform against Viktor Axelsen next year.

Evert Sukamta is another prospect that I would like to see maturing in the next 1-2 years and his SF finish at the AJC is a good result for him.

Shesar Hiren Rhustavito also got his first taste of AJC & WJC this year and this boy has just turned 16 only. So, he will have another 2 years competing in the junior-level.

Perhaps another emerging talent is Fikri Ikshandi, who just turned 15 this year and has already won two back-to-back Sirnas titles in 2010. Jonathan Christie (will turn 13 this year) and Andrew Susanto (will turn 14 this year) are still raw and they will need at least 1-2 years of competition in Sirnas to mould them into the like of Riyanto.

As for the BD Department, despite Dandi/Jones's slightly disappointing finish at the WJC this year, I am not worried as INA has a long line of successor. Look out for Praveen Jordan (will turn 17 tomorrow) and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamulyo (will turn 15 this year). This year alone, both players have won 3 out of 4 tourneys in BD in the Remaja and Taruna Divisions (including the Candra Wijaya Championships yesterday).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    I personally don't agree with the bolded statement.

Yes, Riyanto Subagja lost in the QF to a player he had beaten before. But you forget that he was involved in a tiring and perhaps emotionally-charged R16 match against Zulfadli Zulkiffli (who is seeded 3/4) Not to mention, he will only turn 17 next week. So, comparing to Riyanto's R16 defeat at the AJC, he has at least improved to QF at the WJC and has secured one ticket to the WJC. Personally, I will still rate Riyanto as INA's best prospect in MS for the next few years and he will definitely be competing in next year's AJC & WJC. Let's see how he perform against Viktor Axelsen next year.

Evert Sukamta is another prospect that I would like to see maturing in the next 1-2 years and his SF finish at the AJC is a good result for him.

Shesar Hiren Rhustavito also got his first taste of AJC & WJC this year and this boy has just turned 16 only. So, he will have another 2 years competing in the junior-level.

Perhaps another emerging talent is Fikri Ikshandi, who just turned 15 this year and has already won two back-to-back Sirnas titles in 2010. Jonathan Christie (will turn 13 this year) and Andrew Susanto (will turn 14 this year) are still raw and they will need at least 1-2 years of competition in Sirnas to mould them into the like of Riyanto.

As for the BD Department, despite Dandi/Jones's slightly disappointing finish at the WJC this year, I am not worried as INA has a long line of successor. Look out for Praveen Jordan (will turn 17 tomorrow) and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamulyo (will turn 15 this year). This year alone, both players have won 3 out of 4 tourneys in BD in the Remaja and Taruna Divisions (including the Candra Wijaya Championships yesterday).
    It is true that there are plenty of successors, but other countries have their prospects too. And their youngsters defeat INA more often than INA youngsters beat them. Then goes another year and another next year.
    I understand Riyanto' condition and hope that he would be our next future MS. But if RS is really really good as of Intanon that I envy from THA, he wouldn't face problem he got from Zulfadli and we pick it as 'excuse'. If RS continue his performance and progress like this, we should bear in mind that Zulfadli, Axelsen, Praneet, etc will also grow and progress as well. In the future, where would he be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    no worry my friend
    acording to krisna,sandy and badmania
    there is still plenty of talent in ina
    Haha, and there are plenty of talents in MAS, DEN, CHN, THA, JPN.
    And INA couldn't prove that INA talents are better as there are no measurable comparison, eh? . And then INA seems couldn't secure that their talents will grow and progress faster or even equal to other countries.
    This also happened similarly to MAS, right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, and there are plenty of talents in MAS, DEN, CHN, THA, JPN.
    And INA couldn't prove that INA talents are better as there are no measurable comparison, eh? . And then INA seems couldn't secure that their talents will grow and progress faster or even equal to other countries.
    This also happened similarly to MAS, right?
    INA players are not known for maturing when they are in their junior years and that has always been a fact for so many years.

Let me just ask you the simple question. How many of the AJC & WJC winners from junior years eventually matured into All-England, World Championships, or Olympics winners in their senior-years (with the exception of WD)?

INA themselves have Richi Puspita Dili/Debby Susanto as AJC winners not so long ago. But they are eventually split up. The same goes for Rendy Sugiarto/Angga Pratama.

We just have to wait and see if these junior players can mature to be better players in their senior years.