User Tag List

Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yikes, INA got humiliated by THA, 0-3.
    Did they take this competition not too seriously or what?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    University Badminton Championships, means the players must be studying in Universities, if not can not participate?
    hm....as we know most of the shuttlers have not been attending their classes even though they are registered at Universities....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    hm....as we know most of the shuttlers have not been attending their classes even though they are registered at Universities....
    not surprised that Silvi Antarini ever played ASEAN Student competition in 2001, 7 years ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    not surprised that Silvi Antarini ever played ASEAN Student competition in 2001, 7 years ago
    btw, where is this silvi antarini now?? haven heard of her for soooo long..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard View Post
    btw, where is this silvi antarini now?? haven heard of her for soooo long..
    She just played against a Thai shuttler 2 days ago.
    And...she lost.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    She just played against a Thai shuttler 2 days ago.
    And...she lost.
    The Thai player happens to be Salakjit Ponsana, THA's no 1 player. Even Maria Kristin may lose to her

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for info

Silvi Antarini was WS gold medal winner for Jakarta in PON (National Games) 2004, this year she try to defend the title considered the Olymipics players aren't allowed to play. But only Maria Kristin wil absent, she must challenge Firda or Pia.
    Silvi will play for West Sumatra province. Firda & Pia will play for Jakarta (Pia played for Aceh in 2004 ). Others rivals maybe Maria Elfira, Sylvinna Kurniawan or Maria Febe of Central Java Province.

Silvi was 1st WS of INA in UC 2004, Maria 2nd, Firda 3rd and Fransiska 4th WS.

Best performance, Runner Up in ABC 2003 by defeated Jun Jae Youn in SF, lost to Wang Chen in Final. Maria Kristin lost to Wang Chen in QF, Fransiska lost to Dai Yun (CHN) in QF too, Firda lost to Jun in R-16.
    Last edited by Sandy; 05-08-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    they deserve honour clause titles they have sacrifice their childhood, youth and family just for badminton and making proud of indonesia in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard from MetroTV yesterday night, that Susy Susanti will be coaching INA women after UC, regardless of the result. Can anybody confirm this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much are they willing to pay Susi Susanti for coaching?

I heard some PBSI officials, including the bonus prize producer (Sutiyoso) constantly asking her to coach national team and willing to pay her a great amount of money, but for some reason she kept refusing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flikflak View Post
    How much are they willing to pay Susi Susanti for coaching?

I heard some PBSI officials, including the bonus prize producer (Sutiyoso) constantly asking her to coach national team and willing to pay her a great amount of money, but for some reason she kept refusing.
    Family life, perhaps?
    If that's the reason, I'll tell you about a man. He's once our pride, having won OG gold 4 years ago. Now, he's married, has a beautiful daughter, yet he's still in the national team.
    Ever since his glorious victory in 2004 OG, he's been enduring defeat after defeat. There are so many defeat that I can't recall when was his last title, but some of our die-hard fans keep telling themselves that he still has the same strength and spirit he once had when he's on the top of the world. And that when he's in big events, he'll awake from his "sleep," go all the way to the final, and finally emerge as champion.

Do you know who he is?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not true..

I heard from MetroTV yesterday night, that Susy Susanti will be coaching INA women after UC, regardless of the result. Can anybody confirm this?
    ..i inquired about this in one of the 2008 Thomas & Uber Cup threads and our Hau-ge confirmed that it's not true..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metro TV is mistaken...

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i inquired about this in one of the 2008 Thomas & Uber Cup threads and our Hau-ge confirmed that it's not true..
    So far, no such thing!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Metro TV is mistaken...

So far, no such thing!
    krisna, juz came back from the stadium?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Family life, perhaps?
    If that's the reason, I'll tell you about a man. He's once our pride, having won OG gold 4 years ago. Now, he's married, has a beautiful daughter, yet he's still in the national team.
    Ever since his glorious victory in 2004 OG, he's been enduring defeat after defeat. There are so many defeat that I can't recall when was his last title, but some of our die-hard fans keep telling themselves that he still has the same strength and spirit he once had when he's on the top of the world. And that when he's in big events, he'll awake from his "sleep," go all the way to the final, and finally emerge as champion.

Do you know who he is?
    I agree, the main reason is probably around family life and business matter.

Coaching is second to the last thing Susi would do. Moreover, such career may begin ANY time when she's ready. It's like a trump card.

And the player you mentioned is a MALE(!) and his situation is very different from Susi and Alan after retirement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Family life, perhaps?

Do you know who he is?
    Taufik Hidayat..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok guys I'd tell u something that'd be blow our mind away....one thing team INA lack is discipline...ya disicipline...lets compare...Taufik Hidayat talent wise is the best in the world better than Lin dan, Lee Chong Wei and Peter Gade...this is true indeed...His downfall is discipline Lin Dan has the attitude....and he is lucky because the Chinese team enforce discipline on their players....Come on lets not hide it we know Taufik Hidayat is on drugs and he smokes this is true....from time to time him and Sigit would sneak out of Pelatnas to join the stupid INA celebs for a party.....this is why he is where he is now...He is not asleep...he just chose not to wake up...He is asleep in his glamorous life now....so wat we need to do???

1) Start from scratch again is not too late.....Sutiyoso must go...he is the dumbest man alive....(wanna run for presidency?? Come on he screwed up badminton and Jakarta)
    2) Sony, Luluk-Alven, Hendra-Joko should go....start from scratch by putting Simon as first singles....while you can break up Luluk-Alven and let them pair up with younger players like Luluk-Rian Sukmawan and Alven can go with Yoke or something.....we won't have good results with this kind of pairing believe me but is true that this pairing would help Rian-Yoke develop cos they are going to be helped by their seniors....Look at Lee Yong Dae...he started out pairing Ha Taek Won...he is here now bcause Ha Taek Won guided him well as his junior same thing Luvent can't win anything anymore its impossible so they can take up new role of indirect coaching...
    3) Start looking for talent...I have been saying this millions of time....Sutiyoso's management is more to promoting short term success than long term goals....Taufik seems to be the golden boy...throw him out and enforce discipline....champions can be made...China proved this to us and we too can make Champions

If all those are enforced then we have a starting framework true our players best achievement in Superseries would only be quarterfinal or even 2nd round but Roman empire is not built in a day so face it and get on with it...start from scratch kick Sony out...Joko-Hendra they are nice guys but they must go....Luluk-ALven split and get younger partners..That Taufik must go cos he is now nothing but a celebrity show off with nothing else to offer no offence to him.....Sutiyoso??? Doesn't love badminton he only cares about corruptions. Lius Pongoh should also go...come on he is a stressful guy...he is a bit mental and u dun let ppl who deserved to be in mental hospital involve in PBSI.........Lastly promote badminton nationwide...wat on earth with football?? those are ******** we are not going to benefit cos clearly we have no chance of competing even at Asian level so just badminton badminton and badminton............My heart is broken looking at team INA we have to restore national pride and start all fresh..thats the way to move forward

Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast