User Tag List

Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 3182
  1. #188
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Ok guys I'd tell u something that'd be blow our mind away....one thing team INA lack is discipline...ya disicipline...lets compare...Taufik Hidayat talent wise is the best in the world better than Lin dan, Lee Chong Wei and Peter Gade...this is true indeed...His downfall is discipline Lin Dan has the attitude....and he is lucky because the Chinese team enforce discipline on their players....Come on lets not hide it we know Taufik Hidayat is on drugs and he smokes this is true....from time to time him and Sigit would sneak out of Pelatnas to join the stupid INA celebs for a party.....this is why he is where he is now...He is not asleep...he just chose not to wake up...He is asleep in his glamorous life now....so wat we need to do???

    1) Start from scratch again is not too late.....Sutiyoso must go...he is the dumbest man alive....(wanna run for presidency?? Come on he screwed up badminton and Jakarta)
    2) Sony, Luluk-Alven, Hendra-Joko should go....start from scratch by putting Simon as first singles....while you can break up Luluk-Alven and let them pair up with younger players like Luluk-Rian Sukmawan and Alven can go with Yoke or something.....we won't have good results with this kind of pairing believe me but is true that this pairing would help Rian-Yoke develop cos they are going to be helped by their seniors....Look at Lee Yong Dae...he started out pairing Ha Taek Won...he is here now bcause Ha Taek Won guided him well as his junior same thing Luvent can't win anything anymore its impossible so they can take up new role of indirect coaching...
    3) Start looking for talent...I have been saying this millions of time....Sutiyoso's management is more to promoting short term success than long term goals....Taufik seems to be the golden boy...throw him out and enforce discipline....champions can be made...China proved this to us and we too can make Champions

    If all those are enforced then we have a starting framework true our players best achievement in Superseries would only be quarterfinal or even 2nd round but Roman empire is not built in a day so face it and get on with it...start from scratch kick Sony out...Joko-Hendra they are nice guys but they must go....Luluk-ALven split and get younger partners..That Taufik must go cos he is now nothing but a celebrity show off with nothing else to offer no offence to him.....Sutiyoso??? Doesn't love badminton he only cares about corruptions. Lius Pongoh should also go...come on he is a stressful guy...he is a bit mental and u dun let ppl who deserved to be in mental hospital involve in PBSI.........Lastly promote badminton nationwide...wat on earth with football?? those are ******** we are not going to benefit cos clearly we have no chance of competing even at Asian level so just badminton badminton and badminton............My heart is broken looking at team INA we have to restore national pride and start all fresh..thats the way to move forward
    wow, that was a mouthful ...tapi bener man ngomongan loe!gw setuju!
    what he said is true, sutiyoso even claimed that he should be replaced by a person who truly loves badminton and who has a deeper pocket to dig...
    taufik has nothing else to prove giving he's won everything there is to be won (except the all england title), in other words he's lazy. other ina md's are not capable of improving further....so why not start fresh?and postpone winning titles, whilst concentrating on solid regeneration, right?

  2. #189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jakarta, Stockton on Tees
    Posts
    624
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    wow, that was a mouthful ...tapi bener man ngomongan loe!gw setuju!
    what he said is true, sutiyoso even claimed that he should be replaced by a person who truly loves badminton and who has a deeper pocket to dig...
    taufik has nothing else to prove giving he's won everything there is to be won (except the all england title), in other words he's lazy. other ina md's are not capable of improving further....so why not start fresh?and postpone winning titles, whilst concentrating on solid regeneration, right?
    Yap dats true...promote long term rather than short term....those business man just dun let them be chairman of PBSI...let badminton ppl do the job...they can just chill and relax and put money

  3. #190
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default INA's women's team future

    reading news about XXF's comments following her win against Maria...she commented that Maria was playing at a differnet level from her. This led to me to question:
    (1) Will INA's current batch of WS (Maria, Firda, Pia, etc.) ever join the world elites i.e. by breaking into the top 10?
    (2) Was the runner-up result a fluke, or will it signal INA's women's team revival from 10 years of malaise??

    Any thoughts?

  4. #191
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. Pia Zebaidah has a big potential to be a top player. Her style is lovely to watch. Susi said Pia had similar style to Mia Audina and she's smart. I also feel the same.

    But I'm not sure about Maria Kristin and Firda. They have been around in badminton quite long I guess? Firda does have the spirit but I'm not sure if she had enough panache needed to be a top player.

    2. The result might be just a fluke, but I see it show some signs of revival, particularly in doubles and a girl named Pia.

  5. #192
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flikflak View Post
    1. Pia Zebaidah has a big potential to be a top player. Her style is lovely to watch. Susi said Pia had similar style to Mia Audina and she's smart. I also feel the same.

    But I'm not sure about Maria Kristin and Firda. They have been around in badminton quite long I guess? Firda does have the spirit but I'm not sure if she had enough panache needed to be a top player.

    2. The result might be just a fluke, but I see it show some signs of revival, particularly in doubles and a girl named Pia.
    I think Lilyana Natsir is cute and Gracie Polli has a great sense of character.

  6. #193
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Greysia Polii, where's she from? her surname is interesting and cute indeed.

    I think Deyana Lomban (already retired) had the most pleasant looking face. Not necessarily cute, but it's pleasant to look at, like Gao Ling from China. Where's Deyana now?

  7. #194
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My 2 sen rupiahs..

    Quote Originally Posted by apontoh View Post
    reading news about XXF's comments following her win against Maria...she commented that Maria was playing at a differnet level from her. This led to me to question:
    (1) Will INA's current batch of WS (Maria, Firda, Pia, etc.) ever join the world elites i.e. by breaking into the top 10?
    (2) Was the runner-up result a fluke, or will it signal INA's women's team revival from 10 years of malaise??

    Any thoughts?
    ..my opinion:
    1. I highly doubt it, given Maria and Firda have been around long enough, yet they've failed to produce anything major. Pia, still can, because she's still relatively young. This is key: Granted also she's given more chances to compete internationally>>>U.S. Open??*wink* *wink*
    (2008 UC related)2. I think it's not really a fluke eventhough they were drawn into a fairly favorable draw. All they needed, which i've posted before the start of this tourney, was to win their group and they have a good shot of reaching the Final. They were a bit fortunate, IMO, as they didn't have to play vs. the Dutch; i would imagine they could've lost against the NED. On the other hand, Japan losing all of their ties was, IMO, quite surprising. So, at the end, JPN did the INA's UC team a favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I think Lilyana Natsir is cute and Gracie Polli has a great sense of character.
    ..looks like Pemuda has been eyeing these 2 gals, eh??...

    Hmm, from d65up2's post #187, looks like BAM and PBSI are in the same boat.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-18-2008 at 12:09 AM.

  8. #195
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..
    Hmm, from d65up2's post #187, looks like BAM and PBSI are in the same boat.
    Great news then! At least there is another organization to keep BAM company.

  9. #196
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,438
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Surely, a few players must go (Taufik Hidayat for sure) and some regrouping is needed. However, I don't think it's all doom and gloom.

    We have some upcoming talents in MD who will perhaps rise up the ranking tables given the time and of course competion. We also have some clubs starting to realise the importance of grooming up young players who will hopefully join the National Team later on.

    So, let's see what those clubs will be doing in the near future. One thing for sure though, Djarum is more proactive than before in sending both the senior and junior squads to international competitions

  10. #197
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I have to agree that the sooner TH goes, the better for the whole squad. His lack of discipline is a bad example for young upcoming youngsters, and blocks regeneration in Pelatnas. Anyhow, why does TH feel the need to stick for another 1-2 more years if he's not winning anything anymore? (or is he really still chasing for AE??) He should retire after OG...damage limitation.

  11. #198
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jakarta, Stockton on Tees
    Posts
    624
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taufik Hidayat is a curse and a blessing to INA badminton....a blessing because it showed that INA do have amazing talent like him...a curse because he promotes undisciplined attitude....taking ecstassy??? Come on wat an attitude lets see wat LYB will do if Lin Dan do this....he would ask Lin Dan not to come to training ever again

    Taufik sadar donk malu maluin kamu!

  12. #199
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Isn't he going to retire after OG?
    If so, our wish will come true.
    But who'll be INA MS 3 & 4?

  13. #200
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Taufik Hidayat is a curse and a blessing to INA badminton....a blessing because it showed that INA do have amazing talent like him...a curse because he promotes undisciplined attitude....taking ecstassy??? Come on wat an attitude lets see wat LYB will do if Lin Dan do this....he would ask Lin Dan not to come to training ever again

    Taufik sadar donk malu maluin kamu!
    Did he really take ecstasy... Mama Miaa

  14. #201
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dont believe he took ecstasy!!!

  15. #202
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jakarta, Stockton on Tees
    Posts
    624
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeBo View Post
    i dont believe he took ecstasy!!!
    well this is reality u have to face....my friends hang out with him in Jakarta and he often sneaks out at night and take the inex..

  16. #203
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And then having babies with a waitress but denied it later....? So many bad rumors.

    His case might be at scandal level everywhere else, except in INA maybe. lol.

  17. #204
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well he is after all the badboy of badminton LOL

Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •