User Tag List

Page 132 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32 82 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,228 to 2,244 of 3190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Ahsan and Bona may split after Olympic..it is too late now as only top 8, with maximum 2 pairs can get the spot of Olympics....Bona has improved than before...please do not dream about Alvent/Ahsan ..they will pair again in next Thomas Cup...INA has so many good MD players...I wont be too worried..
    I'm not dreaming in fact I'm quite skeptical about that too. But actually they still can qualify of the OG since the qualification point is accumulated based on recent BWF tournaments until next year leading to London, and not the overall/historical points.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Flypower - Bulutangkis.com Athlete of the Year 2010

Flypower - Bulutangkis.com Athlete of The Year 2010

Full report: http://www.bulutangkis.com/mod.php?m...cle&artid=6989

Setelah melakukan penilaian atas pilihan para pengunjung Bulutangkis.com terhadap atlit-atlit bulutangkis Indonesia yang dianggap patut mendapatkan apresiasi atau pun reward sepanjang tahun 2010 maka ''Flypower – Bulutangkis.com Athlete of The Year 2010'' diberikan kepada atlit-atlit bulutangkis Indonesia sebagai berikut,

After conducting an assessment of the choice of visitors Bulutangkis.com against Indonesian badminton athletes who are considered worthy of appreciation or reward throughout 2010, the''Flypower - Bulutangkis.com Athlete of The Year 2010''is given to Indonesian badminton athletes as follows,

Kelompok Dewasa
    Adult Groups

Tunggal putra : Taufik Hidayat – PB SGS Elektrik Bandung
    Men's singles: Taufik Hidayat - PB SGS Elektrik Bandung

Tunggal putri : Ana Rovita – PB Djarum Kudus
    Women's singles: Ana Rovita - Ghost PB Djarum

Ganda putra : Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan – PB Jaya Raya
    Men's doubles: Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan - PB Jaya Raya

Ganda putri : Greysia Polii/Meiliana Jauhari – Pelatnas (PB Jaya Raya/PB Djarum Kudus)
    Women's doubles: Greysia Polii / Meiliana Jauhari - Pelatnas (PB Jaya Raya / PB Djarum Holy)

Ganda campuran : Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir – Pelatnas (PB Tangkas Alfamart)
    Mixed doubles: Nova Widianto / Liliyana Natsir - Pelatnas (PB Agile Alfamart)

Kelompok Taruna (U19)
    Youth Team (U19)

Tunggal putra : Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo – PB Surya Baja
    Men's singles: Vishnu Prasad Yuli - PB Surya Steel

Tunggal putri : Ganis Nur Ramadhani (PB. Pertamina)
    Women's singles: Ganis Nur Ramadhani (PB. Pertamina)

Ganda putra : Jones Ralfy Jansen/Dandi Prabudita – PB Djarum Kudus
    Men's doubles: Jones Ralfy Jansen / Danny Prabudita - Ghost PB Djarum

Ganda putri : Nurbeta Kwanrico/Gloria Emanuella Widjaja – PB Djarum Kudus
    Women's doubles: Nurbeta Kwanrico / Gloria Emanuella Widjaja - Ghost PB Djarum

Ganda campuran : Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico - PB Djarum Kudus
    Mixed doubles: Jones Ralfy Jansen / Nurbeta Kwanrico - Ghost PB Djarum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ganda putri : Greysia Polii/Meiliana Jauhari – Pelatnas (PB Jaya Raya/PB Djarum Kudus)
    Women's doubles: Greysia Polii / Meiliana Jauhari - Pelatnas (PB Jaya Raya / PB Djarum Holy)

Ganda campuran : Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir – Pelatnas (PB Tangkas Alfamart)
    Mixed doubles: Nova Widianto / Liliyana Natsir - Pelatnas (PB Agile Alfamart)

Tunggal putra : Wisnu Yuli PrasetyoPB Surya Baja
    Men's singles: Vishnu Prasad Yuli - PB Surya Steel

Ganda campuran : Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico - PB Djarum Kudus
    Mixed doubles: Jones Ralfy Jansen / Nurbeta Kwanrico - Ghost PB Djarum

The translation...LOL! Hahaha...

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah well, that's Google for you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jump-smash View Post
    agree ...! they are good examples
    unlike Simon Santoso who don't have the same "fighting spirit"
    he seem to be too casual and lazy ...

when I play against such players with that kind of attitude
    I always feel not satisfied because they are not good opponents
    OTOH having such player to be your partner is always very annoying
    because they can influence your play too
    when i play against such players, i will do look at others court,no smash just put the ball long back,no run for the ball.
    i met this kind of players,i really hate this people..
    most of this will happen if u play with strangers, the next time he want to play again with me, i will say "no,we still have many others people want to play, sorry no court"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxJa...rec_grec_index

found this on youtube, look at korea player do to the cock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxJa...rec_grec_index

found this on youtube, look at korea player do to the cock
    Haha .. nice return

Actually the umpire (don't know whether he or she is sleeping or not),

should give a warning and then follow by yellow card

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahsan and Bona may split after Olympic..it is too late now as only top 8, with maximum 2 pairs can get the spot of Olympics....Bona has improved than before...please do not dream about Alvent/Ahsan ..they will pair again in next Thomas Cup...INA has so many good MD players...I wont be too worried..
    If it's coming true or not, it's okay...
    Pokoke all the best for INA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://tempointeraktif.com/hg/raket/...337994,id.html

I just summarize the main point of the news

"Obviously there will have a decline periode from the old coach to the new coach.But we do have to specify how long of this decline period"

"Therefore, Oka said they will discuss to evaluate the work of Li,who had joined Pelatnas for three months"

"Oka added that the evaluation not only discussed with Li. PB PBSI will also be discussing with Simon, Hayom, and Firda. "We have to know how long we can tolerate the time of this decline period ," he said."

"Actually Liliyana also still in recovery phase. Players who are familiar with Butet suffer an elbow injury which kept her out at the Sudirman Cup. However, Oka said, Butet will begin to return to the field at the Singapore Super Series in the next 14 to June 19"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    when i play against such players, i will do look at others court,no smash just put the ball long back,no run for the ball.
    i met this kind of players,i really hate this people..
    most of this will happen if u play with strangers, the next time he want to play again with me, i will say "no,we still have many others people want to play, sorry no court"
    yeah ... if you're in for a battle you'll be disappointed because you will not get a good fight
    please bear in mind that I'm not talking about skill here
    it's more about bad attitude and low fighting spirit
    maybe it's because lack of self confident or just laziness because seem to me they play to casually
    and players like this is bad influence
    I can't believe they kept pro players with this kind of attitude in Pelatnas / National Team ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djarum will send MKY, Nana, Andre T,Rian/Rendra dan edo/Wiqgi to Russia GP and Russia Challenge..especially for MKY as she eneds to improve the ranking..her ranking will dive after INA Open to 150 to 200th rank.
    PBSI will not send as these tourneys are not in their agenda which they should consider it

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

especially for MKY as she eneds to improve the ranking..her ranking will dive after INA Open to 150 to 200th rank.
    Yup, last year MKY reached QF at INA Open SS and this year INA SSP she only listed as Reserved player due to her low WR, slim chance for her to participate INA SSP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djarum will send MKY, Nana, Andre T,Rian/Rendra dan edo/Wiqgi to Russia GP and Russia Challenge..especially for MKY as she eneds to improve the ranking..her ranking will dive after INA Open to 150 to 200th rank.
    PBSI will not send as these tourneys are not in their agenda which they should consider it
    Glad to hear MKY will play in Rusia GP and Rusia IC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good decision by PB Djarum and once again, PBSI fails to realise that these tourneys could provide valuable ranking pts esp to Simon, Firda, and Fran/Pia.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Good decision by PB Djarum and once again, PBSI fails to realise that these tourneys could provide valuable ranking pts esp to Simon, Firda, and Fran/Pia.
    Indeed, esp the WS squad, with their inconsistency, a bit hard for them to collect many points through the SS tourney, i think they should participate in some IC and GP tourneys..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Top shuttlers upbeat for Indonesia Open

Agnes Winarti, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sun, 06/05/2011 8:00 AM

After making it to the semifinals of the recent Sudirman Cup world mixed team badminton championships, Indonesia’s top shuttlers are optimistic of a strong showing at the upcoming US$600,000 Indonesia Open Super Series Premier championships in Jakarta.

For women’s doubles ace Greysia Polii, the top-flight Badminton World Federation tournament serves as a significant stage to increase her qualifying points for the London Olympics, while men’s singles veteran Taufik Hidayat wants to break Ardy B Wiranata’s record of six triumphs in the tournament.

“My main focus is the Olympics, and as the Indonesia Open is a Super Series Premier event, is crucial for my partner [Meiliana Jauhari] and I to collect qualifying points here,” Greysia said Saturday.

“We are hoping to raise our performance, which has been steady at the moment,” she added. Greysia has retained a world top 10 ranking since November last year.

The world number five women’s doubles player was speaking on the sidelines of the Celebrities Smash publicity event between top shuttlers and celebrities in Jakarta to promote the tournament, which will feature players from 28 countries and be broadcast live by Trans7.

Disappointed with the men’s singles performance at the Sudirman Cup, world number two Taufik Hidayat said he hoped the newer Indonesian players would display a better fighting spirit at the Indonesia Open and challenge for a spot in the world’s top five. The highest ranked Indonesian after Taufik is Simon Santoso, who had a poor showing at the Sudirman Cup.

Taufik is the third seed at the Indonesia Open, while perennial nemeses Malaysian Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan of China are ranked first and second respectively.

“There’s no doubt I am seeking both a seventh title here and also more points for London. After witnessing the poor performance of the men’s singles at the Sudirman Cup, I expect a stronger challenge from the newer Indonesian players,” Taufik said.

He last won the Indonesia Open in 2006, matching the legendary Ardy B Wiranata’s record six victories at the event in the 1990s. Taufik’s five other wins at the Indonesia Open were in 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Indonesian men’s doubles pairing Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan pledged to raise the level of their game following a string of losses due to Hendra’s injuries late last year.

“We are hoping to peak here and at the World Championships [in London in August]. The pressure at an individual championship like the Indonesia Open is less intense than in mixed team event like the Sudirman Cup,” Kido said. He did not partner with regular teammate Hendra at the Sudirman Cup this year.

“Before the Indonesia Open, however, we hope we can also win the Singapore Open,” Hendra said, giving reassurances that he had fully recovered from his injuries. The pair will play in the Singapore Open Super Series on June 14-19.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...esia-open.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bravo Kido/Hendra! Wah Hendra has fully recovered,really? If yes,good news then. But last time i read the news HERE , In that news, Sigit said that the only way for Hendra to fully recover is go surgery in Japan, but the consequences, Hendra had to rest for eight months, and it will prevent them to play in Olympic Games, so Sigit just only maximize Kido to work harder to close the space that usually covered by Hendra.

Hopefully, Hendra is already fully recover, so they can play maximally in upcoming World Championship and of course Olympic Games!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Agnes Winarti, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sun, 06/05/2011 8:00 AM

After making it to the semifinals of the recent Sudirman Cup world mixed team badminton championships, Indonesia’s top shuttlers are optimistic of a strong showing at the upcoming US$600,000 Indonesia Open Super Series Premier championships in Jakarta.

For women’s doubles ace Greysia Polii, the top-flight Badminton World Federation tournament serves as a significant stage to increase her qualifying points for the London Olympics, while men’s singles veteran Taufik Hidayat wants to break Ardy B Wiranata’s record of six triumphs in the tournament.

“My main focus is the Olympics, and as the Indonesia Open is a Super Series Premier event, is crucial for my partner [Meiliana Jauhari] and I to collect qualifying points here,” Greysia said Saturday.

“We are hoping to raise our performance, which has been steady at the moment,” she added. Greysia has retained a world top 10 ranking since November last year.

The world number five women’s doubles player was speaking on the sidelines of the Celebrities Smash publicity event between top shuttlers and celebrities in Jakarta to promote the tournament, which will feature players from 28 countries and be broadcast live by Trans7.

Disappointed with the men’s singles performance at the Sudirman Cup, world number two Taufik Hidayat said he hoped the newer Indonesian players would display a better fighting spirit at the Indonesia Open and challenge for a spot in the world’s top five. The highest ranked Indonesian after Taufik is Simon Santoso, who had a poor showing at the Sudirman Cup.

Taufik is the third seed at the Indonesia Open, while perennial nemeses Malaysian Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan of China are ranked first and second respectively.

“There’s no doubt I am seeking both a seventh title here and also more points for London. After witnessing the poor performance of the men’s singles at the Sudirman Cup, I expect a stronger challenge from the newer Indonesian players,” Taufik said.

He last won the Indonesia Open in 2006, matching the legendary Ardy B Wiranata’s record six victories at the event in the 1990s. Taufik’s five other wins at the Indonesia Open were in 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Indonesian men’s doubles pairing Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan pledged to raise the level of their game following a string of losses due to Hendra’s injuries late last year.

“We are hoping to peak here and at the World Championships [in London in August]. The pressure at an individual championship like the Indonesia Open is less intense than in mixed team event like the Sudirman Cup,” Kido said. He did not partner with regular teammate Hendra at the Sudirman Cup this year.

“Before the Indonesia Open, however, we hope we can also win the Singapore Open,” Hendra said, giving reassurances that he had fully recovered from his injuries. The pair will play in the Singapore Open Super Series on June 14-19.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...esia-open.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bravo Kido/Hendra! Wah Hendra has fully recovered,really? If yes,good news then. But last time i read the news HERE , In that news, Sigit said that the only way for Hendra to fully recover is go surgery in Japan, but the consequences, Hendra had to rest for eight months, and it will prevent them to play in Olympic Games, so Sigit just only maximize Kido to work harder to close the space that usually covered by Hendra.

Hopefully, Hendra is already fully recover, so they can play maximally in upcoming World Championship and of course Olympic Games!
    Yeah, we can see Kindra performance again !
    Miss their achievement like Asian Games last year