User Tag List

Page 139 of 188 FirstFirst ... 39 89 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,347 to 2,363 of 3181
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    so how is the fate of Pia? later play XD or WD?
    Muhammad Rizky is still having knee problem beside that he is not up to par to pair with Pia..there is a chance he may not be called back next year..actually Pia prefers to play WD but no partner yet beside in PBSI there is a contract system which Pia belongs to XD, once she moves to WD..there is a way to design her new contract and new fee....I heard that PBSI may change the contract system and much BIGGER BONUS if they win tournament or the scale of bonuses if you enter QTR,SF,Final or Champion..I believe that way is much better as I have seen lately most of our players has been spoiled...not much fighting spirit.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgive me for saying this, but I think the current batch of INA players display the worst fighting spirit ever. Take Towi/Butet as an example: when things are going smooth for them, they are unbeatable. But, when opponents fought back, Towi's nerve would stumble and there's no turning back....ended up the pair lost easily as evidently seen in the match against Zhang/Zhao in the Indonesia SSP Final and against Xu/Ma in the French SS SF. The Chinese coach spotted this rightly and cleverly played Butet to the back of the court while the Chinese girls would dominate the net. There's nothing the INA pair could do against both CHN pairs in the second and third sets of both matches and both INA palyers ended up making tons and tons of errors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the case of Towi/Butet, I think they need to work on the defense more. Watching the match i can see exactly where they coming from in terms of the tactic. But unfortunately thats the only tactic they have, there is no plan B. The coach should realise sometimes in a game the opponent can stop a strategy and hence they should change too, if plan A is not working anymore. Thats why they looked confused and lost of spirit, cos frankly they dont know what to do. If Towi/Butet want and have any chance of winning OG gold they need to stop being too traditional and start being all rounders. In short, they are too stubborn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compare it with Christina/Joachim pair, they were happy to absorb the pressure, defense well and then fought back.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tentative schedule of our MDs:

Macau Open: Bona/Ahsan. Rian/Angga, Rendy/Afiat and Marcus/Agri ( using their own expense)

Korea Open: Agri/Marcus and Ulin/Karanda

India Open:Agri/Marcus, Ulin/Karanda, Barry/Adianto dan Christopher/Andrei

India Challenge: Barry/Adianto, Christopher/Andrei

Bahrain Challenge: Alrie Guna Dharma dan Christopher/Andrei ( all using their own expenses)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*New XD: Shandy/Frans will participate Macau Open, Korea Open and India Open.
    Ricky/Richi may participate at India Open and India challenge along with Irfan/Weni

* Nitya/Fenya will participate Macau Open/Korea Open/India Open ( last one is tentative)
    * Della/Suci, Komala/Jenny, Tiara/Gebby will play at india Open and India Challenge

* Sony will participate at Macau, KoreaOpen dan India Open
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 10-31-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Muhammad Rizky is still having knee problem beside that he is not up to par to pair with Pia..there is a chance he may not be called back next year..actually Pia prefers to play WD but no partner yet beside in PBSI there is a contract system which Pia belongs to XD, once she moves to WD..there is a way to design her new contract and new fee....I heard that PBSI may change the contract system and much BIGGER BONUS if they win tournament or the scale of bonuses if you enter QTR,SF,Final or Champion..I believe that way is much better as I have seen lately most of our players has been spoiled...not much fighting spirit.....
    Thanks hauge for the info. I think Della could be a good choice to pair with Pia? Hehehe.. But IMO Pia need to be faster to play in WD, saw Pia/Nitya in AG, hmm, Pia rarely attack,and too relax. Just IMO. Hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*New XD: Shandy/Frans will participate Macau Open, Korea Open and India Open.Ricky/Richi may participate at India Open and India challenge along with Irfan/Weni* Nitya/Fenya will participate Macau Open/Korea Open/India Open ( last one is tentative)* Della/Suci, Komala/Jenny, Tiara/Gebby will play at india Open and India Challenge* Sony will participate at Macau, KoreaOpen dan India Open
    How about the WS squad, hauge?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    In the case of Towi/Butet, I think they need to work on the defense more. Watching the match i can see exactly where they coming from in terms of the tactic. But unfortunately thats the only tactic they have, there is no plan B. The coach should realise sometimes in a game the opponent can stop a strategy and hence they should change too, if plan A is not working anymore. Thats why they looked confused and lost of spirit, cos frankly they dont know what to do. If Towi/Butet want and have any chance of winning OG gold they need to stop being too traditional and start being all rounders. In short, they are too stubborn.
    Precisely! They only have one plan in their mind! If that plan didn't work out....doom and gloom all around. Very very expected and honestly, even pairs like Lee/Ha (who had lost 3 times previously) managed to beat them after playing against them so many times.

Towi/Butet also have problems playing against pairs that they have never played against like Ko/Eom, Adcock/Bankier, and Hong/Pan....ended up also losing against them recently.

Towi looked lost too often and once he's dazed, errors crept into his games and he would lose confidence.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

* Richi/Ricky: Korea open, India Open dan india Challenge
    * Simon/Hayom: China/Macau/Korea....India Open ( still in question)
    * Febe/Firda/Linda/Aprilia: Macau,Korea and India Open
    * Bella: Malaysia Challenge ( if the tix is expensive, PBSI may cancel it), Korea, India Open and India Challenge
    * Hera Desi/Renna may go to India Open and India Challenge ( no confirmation yet)
    * Shesar/Evert: may go to India Open/India Challenge ( no confirmation yet)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about djarum squad? will they send their player to macau,korea and india?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okiazr View Post
    what about djarum squad? will they send their player to macau,korea and india?
    There is a chance that Djarum will send the players to India Open/India Challenge like Nana, Andre Tedjono..also I heard Febby Angguni for Malaysia Challenge ( no confirmation yet)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a chance that Djarum will send the players to India Open/India Challenge like Nana, Andre Tedjono..also I heard Febby Angguni for Malaysia Challenge ( no confirmation yet)
    i think Djarum should send Nana to more tourneys as now She has a bigger chance to qualify to the Olympics !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pia out from Pelatnas ??
    What happend to Pia ??
    Another childish ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even know who is the head of PBSI. I hope Indonesia Badminton bounce back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Pia out from Pelatnas ??
    What happend to Pia ??
    Another childish ??
    Why judge Pia is childish directly? In fact, we did not know much what happen to Pia and PBSI that time..
    Last edited by luvina; 11-09-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Why judge Pia is childish directly? In fact, we did not know much what happen to Pia and PBSI that time..
    maybe because she doing it again. Do you remember when she want resign pelatnas but then made the brothers went out to? In this case, I think she too fast make decisions resign, just wait result seleknas.Maybe, she will get pair from there.But, good luck for pia. Ganbate Wondering if she will be back to single department.