User Tag List

Page 143 of 188 FirstFirst ... 43 93 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,415 to 2,431 of 3190
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    FYI,,,not easy just to split the players as you know...Rendy wanted to split from Afiat but who can become his better partner right now? not now....so he ahs to wait until next year probably.....
    Also only so far Djarum and Jaya Raya/Mutiara can afford to groom their players and have financial back up to do so...other clubs cant do that...
    PBSI is trying to change the contract for players next year..less but more with bonus to keep them motivated...

Again...in Richard's eyes, Rizal/Debby are still better....

Please remember that China is calling back their players now as they do n ot have many stocks as we think...Recently Wang xin and now Han Li....and China still retains Lu Yi, Zhou Wen Long.etc...even China did not just kick their players out...there is something we need to consider...
    Zheng Bo got kicked out, not because of his results..but rather for his behaviours.....

As I said before...it is abit complex..not because PBSI can not kick them out but there is a concern from the coaches who think they may bloom late...and clubs who supplies the players to Cipayung may have a say as well....even there is a guidelines...PBSI does write the contract but in some cases.PBSI fails also to fulfill its obligations to players...so not fair just to kick them out...
    I agree with reducing the amount of the contract and replaced it with bonus instead. Oh, but don't Richard realise Rijal/Debby result is so bad? I think they never create any upset to top pairs, mostly lost meekly even.

Anyway hauge, do you think Djarum will let Gloria, Lukhi to enter pelatnas next year?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    I agree with reducing the amount of the contract and replaced it with bonus instead. Oh, but don't Richard realise Rijal/Debby result is so bad? I think they never create any upset to top pairs, mostly lost meekly even.

Anyway hauge, do you think Djarum will let Gloria, Lukhi to enter pelatnas next year?
    Richard has the reason to keep them for now...I cant say it here....Even Richard wont split or kick Irfan/Weni as he feels guilty not to focus on them at all..thats another reason Richard may need another assistant to help him..

I believe Lukhi,Gloria, Annisa and Alfian will go to Pelatnas....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's also the problem of having too many players/pairs in Pelatnas.

I still remember in 2004-2006, right after the Athen Olympics, we only have these players:
    MD - Flandy/Eng Hian, Candra/Sigit (reunited again in late 2004), Luluk/Alvent, and emerging players like Hendra/Kido and AG/Joko.....a total of only 5 pairs.

Compare this with now, where we have 3 first-team pairs (Bona/Ahsan, Rian/Angga, Rendy/Afiat) and 4 second-team pairs (Agripinna/Markus, Ricky/Ulin, Berry/Rahmat, Andrei/Christopher).

MS - only Taufik, Sony, and Simon. No Pratama players I believe.

Now, even the Pratama players alone we have like at least 7 (Vito, Riyanto, Gifar, Wisnu, Panji, Alrie, Febriyan)

XD - Nova/Butet (formed right after Olympics), Anggun/Yunita. I cannot think of other XD pairs at that time.

Compare this with now, with 3 first-team pairs (Towi/Butet, Rijal/Debby, Fran/Shendy) and 2 second-team pairs (Irfan/Wenni, Riky/Richie). Used to consist of 2 more players (Pia and Rizky).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is true that we have many players..Herry iP has no desire to demote them as he feels that he just handled them just in a short time and believe some pairs will emerge.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is true that we have many players..Herry iP has no desire to demote them as he feels that he just handled them just in a short time and believe some pairs will emerge.....
    which pairs that will emerge according to Herry IP ?? Ullin/Ricky ??
    I think it's better if we have another coach for back up players.

with this condition, i think it is no need to get some new players for MD in Pelatnas.
    Pelatnas will have too many MD players then
    i also dont understand about XD. If Richard doesnt have time for Irfan/Weni, Why does he still want to call Gloria, Lukhi, Anisa and Alfian to Pelatnas ? Or they will get another coach ??

Is there any chance for Gloria and Annisa to play on WD as well ?? like Vita/Butet ??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please read that I just mentioned that richard is asking another assistant....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jaya Raya and Djarum are argueably financially stronger than the PBSI itself, so these 2 clubs have options other than keep pushing their players to enter the National Team as soon as possible. The ultimate goal for all INA clubs: to win glory for the nation (via their club's athletes)........ if the National Team keep screwing up the 'normal' route, then other roads must be taken to reach the same goal...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that we have A LOTTT of talent in MD... But not in WS... Cut WS!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koh Herry thinks ulin ricky is still better ..During practice this pair is great and beat rendy afiat and rian angga but in the tourney...they somehow perform under expectation...this. Has something to do with Ricky's mentality...they did well in Korea and let's see. In india open

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sad part is that PBSI has not scored any major sponsorships and at the same time..INA government and others BUMN also have not contributed much to PBSI....the recent donation by PERTAMINA is just a peanut and it just shows that lacks of major companies care about badminton....just look at Soccer...make me puke really!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sad part is that PBSI has not scored any major sponsorships and at the same time..INA government and others BUMN also have not contributed much to PBSI....the recent donation by PERTAMINA is just a peanut and it just shows that lacks of major companies care about badminton....just look at Soccer...make me puke really!!
    hahaha...
    i join some football forum and i have said a loot about the different fund that the government give to PBSI and PSSI.

the government give sooo much money to soccer which never win something.
    but no money for Badminton which has given 6 gold medals in Olympic.
    now, APBD have veen cut for football club and will be given for the stadium improvement and football development LOL

you know, at least there are 20 regency/city government which can give 5-10 billion for football development and stadium improvement.

omg....
    i just wish that much money will be given to Badminton and Badminton will give more and more olympic golds.... football ?? even, with ten times of that money, we will never reach World Cup... someday, maybe... but medal in world cup or olympic ?? ouch, i do not want to dream right now

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong but I sense that no PBSI officials is aggressive enough to ask the fund from government.....just 10% from PSSI budget, PBSI will be fine..that's crazy!!!!..soccer fans are the worst..don't understand football but love punching.kicking....very low morale fans....sorry to say that...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koh Herry thinks ulin ricky is still better ..During practice this pair is great and beat rendy afiat and rian angga but in the tourney...they somehow perform under expectation...this. Has something to do with Ricky's mentality...they did well in Korea and let's see. In india open
    wow, this is great news...
    yes, ullin/ricky played really well in Korea. they get 19 points in game 1 vs Ko/Yoo. i never think they can do this.

How about Agri/Marcus, Koh ?
    What is Ko Herry's comment about this pair ?? They play really well this year much better than Ullin/Ricky overall... Is there any improvement in training ? last time i watch them throiugh video, Agri's power is very weak.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcus agri has done better and mentally they are better..Agri has no power yet and Marcus has no game plan when he plays...that's what they say about this pair.including sight pamungkas....but their fighting spirit is great and Marcus just plays like wild cowboy....in Macau...actually they did well against Guo and chai but no power to kill it off..Guo praised Agri as his tricks and wrist are really good...many times Chinese pair found themselves in trouble but agri or Marcus could not kill it and somehow smashed to the net too often....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcus agri has done better and mentally they are better..Agri has no power yet and Marcus has no game plan when he plays...that's what they say about this pair.including sight pamungkas....but their fighting spirit is great and Marcus just plays like wild cowboy....in Macau...actually they did well against Guo and chai but no power to kill it off..Guo praised Agri as his tricks and wrist are really good...many times Chinese pair found themselves in trouble but agri or Marcus could not kill it and somehow smashed to the net too often....
    haha
    i also really like this pair..
    i think they have a very good chemistry each other..
    i hope Agri can work more at gym and raise up his power. they are still 20/19 yo....
    good foundation, but need a bit improvement. i hope they can enter Top 20 in the next 2 years...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcus/Agri should follow Tony/Howard strategy. Tony drive the game, while Howard job is only to kill . This combination was a WC 2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post

I think Rijal/Debby results are not so bad! They can still be improved.
    Even though it is not so super results, but INA's team need them as back up. Just like what had happened during preparation of SEA Games last November, when Pia decided to quit pelatnas, at least at that moment there were Rijal/Debby who could fill up the position left by Fran/Pia.
    Recent 'upset by Rijal/Debby' as unseeded:
    * Won against Songphol/Kuchala [7] - Denmark Open 2011 21-14, 21-18
    * Won against Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying [5] - Macau Open 21-11, 21-14