User Tag List

Page 156 of 188 FirstFirst ... 56 106 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,636 to 2,652 of 3190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Thomas cup ( more likely, not official yet)MS:Simon,Taufik,Hayom and TommyMD: Alvent/Angga,Bona/Ahsanand Kido/Hendra.Swhile Uber cup teamnot official yet)WS : Febe,FirdamLindaweny and ApriliaWD:Suci/Della,Nitya/Feinya,Greysia/Meiliana
    Wow this is a good moves from PBSI! I am appreciated that PBSI brave enough to field Suci/Della instead of Butet/Shendy and Angga Pratama i/o Hendra A.G.
    Good luck (PBSI) Thomas and Uber Cup Indonesia!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas cup ( more likely, not official yet)MS:Simon,Taufik,Hayom and TommyMD: Alvent/Angga,Bona/Ahsanand Kido/Hendra.Swhile Uber cup teamnot official yet)WS : Febe,FirdamLindaweny and ApriliaWD:Suci/Della,Nitya/Feinya,Greysia/Meiliana
    Thanks for the info, hauge...
    Alvent/Angga is very fresh, my feeling is that they will be placed as a 1st MD, while 2nd MD goes to none other than Hendra/Ahsan..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas cup ( more likely, not official yet)
    MS: Simon, Taufik, Hayom, and Tommy
    MD: Alvent/Angga, Bona/Ahsan, and Kido/Hendra

While Uber cup team not official yet)
    WS : Febe, Firda, Lindaweni, and Aprilia
    WD : Suci/Della, Nitya/Feinya, Greysia/Meiliana
    I like these lineups. They're our best guys and gals today...
    Last edited by Krisna; 05-03-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I like these lineups. They're our best guys and gals today...
    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012...sia.Ditetapkan

Kompas stated that it is Rian, instead of Angga in the team. But kompas often wrong. PBSI website not showing anything yet. So is it Rian or Angga ?

Glad to know that they put young Suci/Della in, at least good for experience. Uber Cup chance is very low anyway. Maybe nobody put any target of reaching semi final for Uber Cup ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.pb-pbsi.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/938

i
    ts official from pbsi :

Tim Piala Thomas
    Simon Santoso, Taufik Hidayat, Tommy Sugiarto, Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka, Mohammad Ahsan, Bona Septano, Markis Kido, Hendra Setiawan, Alvent Yulianto Chandra dan Rian Agung Saputro.
    Tim Piala Uber
    Maria Febe Kusumastuti, Adriyanti Firdasari, Linda Wenifanetri, Bellaetrix Manuputty, Greysia Polii, Meiliana Jauhari, Anneke Feinya Agustine, Nitya Krishinda Maheswari, Suci Rizki Andini dan Della Destiara Haris.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon seeing the success of Malvinne Alcala in the Australian Junior 2012 and the even younger Busanan Ongbumrungpan winning the MAS GPG 2012 title at the age of 16, I am really sad at how low INA's WS has fallen now. Even countries like Thailand and Philippines have overtaken us in terms of development of young players!

Players like Setyana Mapasa and Lya Ersalita, whom some of you thought could be INA's hope, could not even manage to stretch Malvinne to 3-sets. Meanwhile, senior players like Aprilia Yuswandari was beaten easily by Busanan and Bellaetrix Manuputty (turning 24 this year!) could not even beat Chan Tsz Ka.

In the home tourney, Pelatnas players like Yeni Asmarani, Maziyyah Nadhir, and Milicent Wiranto were bundled out in the first 2 rounds, while Renna Suwarno (already 20 this year!) could not beat Ganis.

We are seriously in a big problem and this situation might even be worse if PBSI do not take immediate action! What is wrong with the development of the WS players in INA right now? What could be done to rectify it? What have PHI and THA done right?
    Last edited by badMania; 05-07-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, i feel so sad too
    even, i start thinking that maybe we will not have a top 10 WS forever

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no need to cry about it...it is not PBSI's fault..we just don't have WS tAlent for now....we can see why Djarum didn't send ant their WS to European junior tourney...we have many double talents and MS...let's focus on those now....I am sure we wil have one or two soon.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What huangkwokhau said is true, there's no need to cry. The system of the national body can be improved but it's not entirely their fault. With Indonesia economic soaring high for the past 2 decades, many youngsters and parents have different perception now. The very same situation is happening in Malaysia and China(to a lesser extent due to the population size) now.

This generation of young kids (talking about the post 90's babies) can almost get anything they want by simply bugging their parents. Is there any need for them to work hard or to strive for excellence? They get what they want either way even they failed, their parents/government will bail them out. Not to mention the distractions that those kids are facing these days, there are so many ways to enjoy life. Why sweat it out on court when you have facebook, tweeter, ipads, angrybirds, social media and etc to play around?

My nieces and nephews don't play sport anymore, they play with ipads and iphones. And they rarely interact with human but spend most of their attention on games like slice fruit, iceage or angry birds...Is it the PBSI faults when no one wants to play badminton these days?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    What huangkwokhau said is true, there's no need to cry. The system of the national body can be improved but it's not entirely their fault. With Indonesia economic soaring high for the past 2 decades, many youngsters and parents have different perception now. The very same situation is happening in Malaysia and China(to a lesser extent due to the population size) now. This generation of young kids (talking about the post 90's babies) can almost get anything they want by simply bugging their parents. Is there any need for them to work hard or to strive for excellence? They get what they want either way even they failed, their parents/government will bail them out. Not to mention the distractions that those kids are facing these days, there are so many ways to enjoy life. Why sweat it out on court when you have facebook, tweeter, ipads, angrybirds, social media and etc to play around?My nieces and nephews don't play sport anymore, they play with ipads and iphones. And they rarely interact with human but spend most of their attention on games like slice fruit, iceage or angry birds...Is it the PBSI faults when no one wants to play badminton these days?
    This is where training of coaches needs to include those new changes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    yes, agree
    you can't complain for todays technology, pre 90's baby also got the video game, Play station, but we still got good players..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    yes, agree
    you can't complain for todays technology, pre 90's baby also got the video game, Play station, but we still got good players..
    not all people can access that electronic game kits lah...
    even, not all people can access all tv station because only limited people have uhf antenna.(vhf can only receive TVRI signal and sometimes SCTV)
    now, everyone can play video games easily and everywhere, almost all people have mobile phone, gossip is everytime on tv (and everyone can access), internet is everywhere (no time without facebook and twitter).

it's quite different. i still remember that in my child time, most of kids do not know what to do (no tv, no video game), so that the parents will bring us to some of sport training like archery, badminton, swimming, football. if not, their child will go to rice field and play with their friends which is dangerous for the kid (at that time, many cobra in the rice field. haha)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    not all people can access that electronic game kits lah...
    even, not all people can access all tv station because only limited people have uhf antenna.(vhf can only receive TVRI signal and sometimes SCTV)
    now, everyone can play video games easily and everywhere, almost all people have mobile phone, gossip is everytime on tv (and everyone can access), internet is everywhere (no time without facebook and twitter).

it's quite different. i still remember that in my child time, most of kids do not know what to do (no tv, no video game), so that the parents will bring us to some of sport training like archery, badminton, swimming, football. if not, their child will go to rice field and play with their friends which is dangerous for the kid (at that time, many cobra in the rice field. haha)
    ouch, maybe i should make the range smaller 1985-1990 baby.
    coach should make innovation, maybe explain tactics or game plan with technology, haha its quiet difficult i think

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    ouch, maybe i should make the range smaller 1985-1990 baby.
    coach should make innovation, maybe explain tactics or game plan with technology, haha its quiet difficult i think
    ok, have you found good INA WS players born in 85-90 ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Haha, that's very funny PBM. However, I think new training needs to be incorporated into parents rather than coaches. Most of them will just give their kids whatever they want (electronic gadgets, etc) as long as the kids stop bugging them and leave them to their own facebook or partying time.

I have seen a lot of young parents with children who can't even take care of theirselves.Thankfully, these kids usually have a very diligent grandmother. Those parents just go to work/holiday and send the kids to grannies. And you could probably guess that most of the grannies don't bring kids to badminton.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Haha, that's very funny PBM. However, I think new training needs to be incorporated into parents rather than coaches. Most of them will just give their kids whatever they want (electronic gadgets, etc) as long as the kids stop bugging them and leave them to their own facebook or partying time.

I have seen a lot of young parents with children who can't even take care of theirselves.Thankfully, these kids usually have a very diligent grandmother. Those parents just go to work/holiday and send the kids to grannies. And you could probably guess that most of the grannies don't bring kids to badminton.
    omg, so damn true...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    ok, have you found good INA WS players born in 85-90 ??
    If you consider Olympic bronze medalist is 'good' enough, then we have this lovely lady by the name of Maria Kristin Yulianti.