User Tag List

Page 165 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65 115 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,789 to 2,805 of 3190
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S
    Wishing all the best for them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    That is too bad.
    I personally don't want Icuk to become PBSI chairman. But I do support Tommy's career growth.
    Just one month ago, we saw a rematch between LD and DLCW in OG Final. And now, from what I've been reading so far, we'll most likely see a 'rematch' between Icuk and Gen. Djoko for PBSI chairman.
    Who's gonna win? How will we see it? No mercy for the loser, or choose the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S
    Any idea who Hardi Hardianto is? Newly recruit?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Just one month ago, we saw a rematch between LD and DLCW in OG Final. And now, from what I've been reading so far, we'll most likely see a 'rematch' between Icuk and Gen. Djoko for PBSI chairman.
    Who's gonna win? How will we see it? No mercy for the loser, or choose the lesser evil?

Any idea who Hardi Hardianto is? Newly recruit?
    enter pelatnas january this year...
    used to pair with felix kinalsal from djarum during in pelatnas, and pair with ivandi danang from mutiara before entering pelatnas...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    That is too bad.
    I personally don't want Icuk to become PBSI chairman. But I do support Tommy's career growth.

Icuk as chairman may be even worse than Djoko. I predict that there is no turnaround yet if either of these 2 as chairman.

Need someone non-political. Icuk is already a politician.

Preferably I think someone from profesional background, perhaps with managerial experience.

Ex-badminton player can even head a university in Indonesia but can't believe that only army people or politician can head PBSI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    enter pelatnas january this year...
    used to pair with felix kinalsal from djarum during in pelatnas, and pair with ivandi danang from mutiara before entering pelatnas...
    Thanks.
    Hmm, the fact that I have no other info about him aside of his name and his previous partners, I assume he didn't have this luxury namely "international tournament experience", no?

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Preferably I think someone from profesional background, perhaps with managerial experience.

Ex-badminton player can even head a university in Indonesia but can't believe that only army people or politician can head PBSI
    I remember Pak Sutiyoso once said about becoming PBSI chairman: He must be capable of raising a hell lot of $$$.
    If not politicians nor the green shirts, then who?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Icuk as chairman may be even worse than Djoko. I predict that there is no turnaround yet if either of these 2 as chairman.

Need someone non-political. Icuk is already a politician.

I agree that Icuk is more politician rather than the sportman as he is member and parliament candidate of one Political Party.
    "Political Practice" were influenced in PBSI's head election as so many Pengprovs lead by the Politician not the sport person.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr.Gita Wirawan, our Trade Minister will join the crowd to challenge Icuk..I do not see big chances from Icuk...Electing Icuk is like having worst nightmare,,,...Icuk has no management skill or even Social skills ...electing him is only way to make Indonesia Badminton sinker to the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow..really?? is it not to busy for him to handle it? I think as Trade minister, Mr. Gita surely have bunch hard works to do... Actually, I prefer someone who is entrepreneur like Chairil Tanjung who had been chairman before.. have a good spirit and can raise a lot money ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gita surely can raise funds for badminton and probably increase the profile of the sport. But not so sure whether he is the right man. I think he is the better candidate than the other 2.

Entrepreneurs, depends whether they really love the sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Gita Wirjawan can raise $$$... well, let's just wait and see. Just checked his bio in wiki. Ex-chairman of JP Morgan. Whoa.

But then, what's the consensus again? Anyone but Icuk, isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Gita Wirjawan can raise $$$... well, let's just wait and see. Just checked his bio in wiki. Ex-chairman of JP Morgan. Whoa.

But then, what's the consensus again? Anyone but Icuk, isn't it?
    There is a joke that everything that JP Morgan owned eventually will sink, such as Titanic and Wall Street

JP Morgan itself has probably US$60.1 trilliun exposure in derivatives(financial mass weapon of destruction)

Anyway, not that I am saying bad about Gita. He should be smart, Harvard graduate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

22 pengprov backing Mr Gita. Looks like it would set that he will win. Let's hope his intelligence would bring Thomas Cup in 2014.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it really ironic that we (at least some INA BCers) prefer businessman over a guy who knows badminton (i.e. ex-athlete) for PBSI chairman... while MAS BCers are longing for the opposite for the BAM boss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it really ironic that we (at least some INA BCers) prefer businessman over a guy who knows badminton (i.e. ex-athlete) for PBSI chairman... while MAS BCers are longing for the opposite for the BAM boss.
    Well, if you know Icuk that well, maybe you will think it is that ironic. Some INA prefer ex badminton player than businessman(myself included) but for me definitely not Icuk. Between Gita and Icuk, I am not sure but I hope Gita has good integrity, at least I think that is better than knowledge of badminton.

I sometimes listen to radio RRI interviewing ex badminton player for comment. Some ex-badminton players no longer even know the current players so they are not better to lead PBSI but I do agree that some ex badminton can be better PBSI leader than businessman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoever the chairman, I hope he could persuade Susi to become WS coach. We need her service badly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

source : http://pb-pbsi.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/1244

from this article.. it is informed that there will have Pelatnas for 14-16 years old players. Good.