User Tag List

Page 165 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65 115 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,789 to 2,805 of 3190
  1. #2789
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S

  2. #2790
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S
    Wishing all the best for them

  3. #2791
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    That is too bad.
    I personally don't want Icuk to become PBSI chairman. But I do support Tommy's career growth.
    Just one month ago, we saw a rematch between LD and DLCW in OG Final. And now, from what I've been reading so far, we'll most likely see a 'rematch' between Icuk and Gen. Djoko for PBSI chairman.
    Who's gonna win? How will we see it? No mercy for the loser, or choose the lesser evil?

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    New MD :
    Bona/Afiat
    Rendy/Hardi hardianto
    beside Ahsan/Hendra S
    Any idea who Hardi Hardianto is? Newly recruit?

  4. #2792
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Just one month ago, we saw a rematch between LD and DLCW in OG Final. And now, from what I've been reading so far, we'll most likely see a 'rematch' between Icuk and Gen. Djoko for PBSI chairman.
    Who's gonna win? How will we see it? No mercy for the loser, or choose the lesser evil?


    Any idea who Hardi Hardianto is? Newly recruit?
    enter pelatnas january this year...
    used to pair with felix kinalsal from djarum during in pelatnas, and pair with ivandi danang from mutiara before entering pelatnas...

  5. #2793
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    That is too bad.
    I personally don't want Icuk to become PBSI chairman. But I do support Tommy's career growth.

    Icuk as chairman may be even worse than Djoko. I predict that there is no turnaround yet if either of these 2 as chairman.

    Need someone non-political. Icuk is already a politician.

    Preferably I think someone from profesional background, perhaps with managerial experience.

    Ex-badminton player can even head a university in Indonesia but can't believe that only army people or politician can head PBSI

  6. #2794
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    enter pelatnas january this year...
    used to pair with felix kinalsal from djarum during in pelatnas, and pair with ivandi danang from mutiara before entering pelatnas...
    Thanks.
    Hmm, the fact that I have no other info about him aside of his name and his previous partners, I assume he didn't have this luxury namely "international tournament experience", no?

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Preferably I think someone from profesional background, perhaps with managerial experience.

    Ex-badminton player can even head a university in Indonesia but can't believe that only army people or politician can head PBSI
    I remember Pak Sutiyoso once said about becoming PBSI chairman: He must be capable of raising a hell lot of $$$.
    If not politicians nor the green shirts, then who?

  7. #2795
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Icuk as chairman may be even worse than Djoko. I predict that there is no turnaround yet if either of these 2 as chairman.

    Need someone non-political. Icuk is already a politician.

    Preferably I think someone from profesional background, perhaps with managerial experience.

    Ex-badminton player can even head a university in Indonesia but can't believe that only army people or politician can head PBSI
    I agree that Icuk is more politician rather than the sportman as he is member and parliament candidate of one Political Party.
    "Political Practice" were influenced in PBSI's head election as so many Pengprovs lead by the Politician not the sport person.

  8. #2796
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mr.Gita Wirawan, our Trade Minister will join the crowd to challenge Icuk..I do not see big chances from Icuk...Electing Icuk is like having worst nightmare,,,...Icuk has no management skill or even Social skills ...electing him is only way to make Indonesia Badminton sinker to the ground.

  9. #2797
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow..really?? is it not to busy for him to handle it? I think as Trade minister, Mr. Gita surely have bunch hard works to do... Actually, I prefer someone who is entrepreneur like Chairil Tanjung who had been chairman before.. have a good spirit and can raise a lot money ^_^

  10. #2798
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gita surely can raise funds for badminton and probably increase the profile of the sport. But not so sure whether he is the right man. I think he is the better candidate than the other 2.

    Entrepreneurs, depends whether they really love the sport.

  11. #2799
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mr. Gita Wirjawan can raise $$$... well, let's just wait and see. Just checked his bio in wiki. Ex-chairman of JP Morgan. Whoa.

    But then, what's the consensus again? Anyone but Icuk, isn't it?

  12. #2800
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Mr. Gita Wirjawan can raise $$$... well, let's just wait and see. Just checked his bio in wiki. Ex-chairman of JP Morgan. Whoa.

    But then, what's the consensus again? Anyone but Icuk, isn't it?
    There is a joke that everything that JP Morgan owned eventually will sink, such as Titanic and Wall Street


    JP Morgan itself has probably US$60.1 trilliun exposure in derivatives(financial mass weapon of destruction)

    Anyway, not that I am saying bad about Gita. He should be smart, Harvard graduate.

  13. #2801
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    22 pengprov backing Mr Gita. Looks like it would set that he will win. Let's hope his intelligence would bring Thomas Cup in 2014.

  14. #2802
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find it really ironic that we (at least some INA BCers) prefer businessman over a guy who knows badminton (i.e. ex-athlete) for PBSI chairman... while MAS BCers are longing for the opposite for the BAM boss.

  15. #2803
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    I find it really ironic that we (at least some INA BCers) prefer businessman over a guy who knows badminton (i.e. ex-athlete) for PBSI chairman... while MAS BCers are longing for the opposite for the BAM boss.
    Well, if you know Icuk that well, maybe you will think it is that ironic. Some INA prefer ex badminton player than businessman(myself included) but for me definitely not Icuk. Between Gita and Icuk, I am not sure but I hope Gita has good integrity, at least I think that is better than knowledge of badminton.

    I sometimes listen to radio RRI interviewing ex badminton player for comment. Some ex-badminton players no longer even know the current players so they are not better to lead PBSI but I do agree that some ex badminton can be better PBSI leader than businessman

  16. #2804
    Regular Member PoLLuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bogor, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whoever the chairman, I hope he could persuade Susi to become WS coach. We need her service badly

  17. #2805
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    source : http://pb-pbsi.org/app/information/newsDetail.aspx?/1244


    from this article.. it is informed that there will have Pelatnas for 14-16 years old players. Good.

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •