User Tag List

Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 74 124 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..Mr. Sugiarto is soooo desperate to get himself a PBSI Chairman position, then might as well let him have it. Let him sit there and probably make a complete laughingstock of himself, just so everyone can see him...
    If he sits there and commences his Great Purge (you can check what I mean in the previous pages), I'm afraid he'll will probably make Indonesia a complete laughingstock by entire badminton world.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as Sutiyoso is alive...dont think he will allow Icuk to be involved in any Badminton's circle....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even when he's no longer the PBSI head?
    How can he?

Strange, in bolanews.com, Icuk says that his relationship with Bang Yos is just fine...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..Mr. Sugiarto is soooo desperate to get himself a PBSI Chairman position, then might as well let him have it. Let him sit there and probably make a complete laughingstock of himself, just so everyone can see him...
    I don't think Icuk will be bothered by people laughing at him. He is beyond the concept of shame... Similar to some characters in Holywood..

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    As long as Sutiyoso is alive...dont think he will allow Icuk to be involved in any Badminton's circle....
    What Pak Sutiyoso can do is ban Icuk another 2 years until 2010 before he steps down as PBSI Head... Actually, some people in Pengda PBSI DKI Jakarta wants this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Even when he's no longer the PBSI head?
    How can he?

Strange, in bolanews.com, Icuk says that his relationship with Bang Yos is just fine...
    You're right in the sense that Pak Sutiyoso cannot ban Icuk anymore after he is not Head of PBSI... Note: Pak Sutiyoso is still the head of Badminton Asia Confederation... maybe he can find Icuk's faults in other things there...

Icuk is amazing... he claims he has a fine relationship with someone who said "If Icuk is my subordinate in the military, I would have shot him with my gun right there [for his mutiny]".... Oh, for those who doesn't know, Pak Sutiyoso was an army general...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er...
    When is the official date of Bang Yos' stepping down the PBSI head?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well..

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    If he sits there and commences his Great Purge (you can check what I mean in the previous pages), I'm afraid he'll will probably make Indonesia a complete laughingstock by entire badminton world.
    ...that's the whole point..."Great Purge".."Great Liquidation".."Great Clearance"..whatever...Once he steps in, who's going to "serve"/"work" for him??..If INA badminton becomes a complete laughingstock by the entire badminton world, then they'll know who to point the fingers to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I don't think Icuk will be bothered by people laughing at him. He is beyond the concept of shame... Similar to some characters in Holywood..
    ...well, that's why he needs to be taught a lesson; if he's immune to the current ban, then what else to do?? put him into exile (say to the U.S.)??..

Anyway, why all of a sudden a big talk/discussion and hoo-ha about Icuk in here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, why all of a sudden a big talk/discussion and hoo-ha about Icuk in here...
    'Cause not much to discuss about another candidate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because... Bang Yos is stepping down sometime in November... and...

The only character to step up and shamelessly nominate himself is... Icuk... He is such a controversial character within our INA badminton world... Virtually 80% of the badminton people I know have a negative opinion about him... 19% neutral about him... 1% like him... This minority group apparently includes 6 Pengda-s [Sulsel, Sumbar, NTB, Jogja, etc.] that are very firmly supporting Icuk. These 6 even refuse to talk about alternative candidates...

Interestingly, since the 80% also have a strong opinion that Icuk will destroy whatever is left in PBSI and thus INA badminton... ....the traditional powerblock of Jateng, Jatim, Jabar [who are usually rivals]. suddenly all form a joint anti-Icuk alliance ... They expect DKI Jakarta [with the support of Tangkas and Jaya Raya] to join the powerblock gang soon...

With DKI-Jabar-Jateng-Jatim leading and playing whatever influence they have on the other Pengda-s... Between 16 or 18 more will follow...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do u mean, Icuk is the most strongly candidate????????????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo........................... ............

hellooooo????!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default That's an interesting percentage..

... Virtually 80% of the badminton people I know have a negative opinion about him... 19% neutral about him... 1% like him...
    ..i wonder if some of us BCers are also part of that 80% bracket....or even the 19% neutral voice??....and i wonder who's in the 1% bracket??..

Anyhoo, as i mentioned before, the PBSI Chairman nominees i propose are:
    TNT or....
    our own Krisna (who insists will only do so in 20+ more yrs)
    But i think with the latter having a nearly 100% support (well, at least 50% of the support will be from BC)..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-16-2008 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, the General really steps ahead or not?
    No news from him so far.

INA media keeps reporting on Icuk's progress...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only character to step up and shamelessly nominate himself is... Icuk... He is such a controversial character within our INA badminton world... Virtually 80% of the badminton people I know have a negative opinion about him... 19% neutral about him... 1% like him...
    80%. That majority must include some well-known retired INA shuttlers.
    However, why didn't any of them voice their opinion in mass media?
    I believe if they do, it will greatly affect public opinion.

AFAIK, only Joko S. and Trikus H. did. And unfortunately, they support him. And as you said, most possibly because Icuk promises them good positions in PBSI if he's elected.

This minority group apparently includes 6 Pengda-s [Sulsel, Sumbar, NTB, Jogja, etc.] that are very firmly supporting Icuk. These 6 even refuse to talk about alternative candidates...
    Any reason behind this unquestionable loyalty?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joko Suprianto stand behind Icuk was old story, so do the Sport Minister who tried to get bigger influence to INA's sport due to his similar job to INA's NOC, Ms. Rita Subowo.

Sumbar (West Sumatra) who spoke loudest to support Icuk just the minor contribution to INA's badminton.

The understandable reason in Yogyakarta
    I guess they dissapointed that they had a lot of National Players but no one represented Yogyakarta in National event because of they trained in big clubs in other province. Those players are, Sigit Budiarto, Tri Kus, Wifqi Windarto, Fransiska Ratnasari, Aprilia Yuswandari, Richi Puspita Dilli also Djarum's players Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka and Danny Bawa Chrisnanta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The understandable reason in Yogyakarta
    I guess they dissapointed that they had a lot of National Players but no one represented Yogyakarta in National event because of they trained in big clubs in other province. Those players are, Sigit Budiarto, Tri Kus, Wifqi Windarto, Fransiska Ratnasari, Aprilia Yuswandari, Richi Puspita Dilli also Djarum's players Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka and Danny Bawa Chrisnanta.
    I personally think that players should just represent the province they actually came from, not their current club!! But unfortunately, PBSI was founded by INA clubs, not INA players... So, the AD-ART [a.k.a. Constitution] are very biased towards clubs...

Oh, regarding Yogja... In this year's PON, Hayom Rumbaka represented Jogja. Rosaria Pungkasari too, I think... Despite being members of the Djarum Badminton Club... Actually, Djarum encourages its members to represent their original province if the provinces want them. Febby Angguni, for example, represented West Java. Shendy Puspa represented East Java...

However, in the National Championship and the PBSI rankings, the players have to represent the club's listed headquarters...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, check the latest issue of Bola...

http://www.bolanews.com/edisi-cetak/bultang.htm

It's getting hotter and hotter...
    Seriously, this guy never give up. And licin.
    Letter demanding Bang Yos for lifting Icuk's ban?
    Will he do that?

And... Those pengda-s supporting him, don't they know his track record when he was still in PBSI?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, please do not assume that those Pengda-s [who intend to vote for Icuk] have in mind what is best for INA badminton...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)