User Tag List

Page 29 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 477 to 493 of 3190
  1. #477
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bye! Bye! Icuk.............Bye! Bye!

  2. #478
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Bye! Bye! Icuk.............Bye! Bye!
    Oh? did I miss something hau-ge? Been too busy with the market the last few weeks.

  3. #479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    You worry too much.....and read too much of the news
    yes i think icuk wiil never be chairman of pbsi
    cause that posiiton has more political prestigious
    so a lof jendral(what's in english), entrepeneur, and politician compete for that position and the important things they have a lot of money than icuk i mean icuk cannot compare with them.....
    of course they have their own calculation for the competition
    in "my calculation" icuk is not worth to be their opponent
    so not to worry with the news.....

  4. #480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sabang-merauke
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Bye! Bye! Icuk.............Bye! Bye!
    r u sure he will not follow chairman of PBSI election anymore? (i hope its true)
    Any news or reliable reason about it?

  5. #481
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kudus, Indianapolis
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just Quick question, I saw BNI logo on the INA player shirt (sleeve to be more precise). I saw it on Bona/Ahsan on final of Japan Open 2008. So are BNI now official PBSI sponsor ?

    Thanks

  6. #482
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    INA
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gary_seeker View Post
    just Quick question, I saw BNI logo on the INA player shirt (sleeve to be more precise). I saw it on Bona/Ahsan on final of Japan Open 2008. So are BNI now official PBSI sponsor ?

    Thanks
    I found this: http://badminton-indonesia.com/index...=2854&Itemid=1

    It seems that the contract is over but PBSI hadn't put BNI logo during the contract, so they have to, even after the contract is over...

    I'm not sure too that this is the right reason.. any body??

  7. #483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    You worry too much.....and read too much of the news
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Bye! Bye! Icuk.............Bye! Bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by baihaki_as View Post
    yes i think icuk wiil never be chairman of pbsi
    cause that posiiton has more political prestigious
    so a lof jendral(what's in english), entrepeneur, and politician compete for that position and the important things they have a lot of money than icuk i mean icuk cannot compare with them.....
    of course they have their own calculation for the competition
    in "my calculation" icuk is not worth to be their opponent
    so not to worry with the news.....
    While I think you all are way too optimistic.
    They're getting more and more aggressive each time I read/watch the news...

    And that 1 million signatures collected by so-called Badminton Fan blablabla of Indonesia, supporting him. Who could assure that 1 or 2 person didn't sign several thousand times?

  8. #484
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gary_seeker View Post
    just Quick question, I saw BNI logo on the INA player shirt (sleeve to be more precise). I saw it on Bona/Ahsan on final of Japan Open 2008. So are BNI now official PBSI sponsor ?

    Thanks
    Yes..BNI sponsored RP.500 millions only..deal was brokered by Rosiana Tendean..I helped them to take pics of Players during Taipeh Open and showed to BNI that they were wearing that logo during competition...

  9. #485
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    While I think you all are way too optimistic.
    They're getting more and more aggressive each time I read/watch the news...

    And that 1 million signatures collected by so-called Badminton Fan blablabla of Indonesia, supporting him. Who could assure that 1 or 2 person didn't sign several thousand times?
    It is sad for those supporting racist Icuk...
    If Icuk becomes PBSI chairman, and you can imagine if BIG 5 clubs ( Djarum, Jayaraya,Tangkas, Suryanaga and GS) pulls their players back...I do not know how many players will be left in Pelatnas....also boycott from companies to sponsor any INA Open....

    Basic question is if you are still under punishment, how can you be running for election??thats simple...BYE BYE ICUK!!

  10. #486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Basic question is if you are still under punishment, how can you be running for election??thats simple...BYE BYE ICUK!!
    But, I hear from the news at Metro TV that, more than 20 Pengda request for ending Icuk punishment

  11. #487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Basic question is if you are still under punishment, how can you be running for election??thats simple...BYE BYE ICUK!!
    However, that's exactly why I'm worried. In Indonesia, everything is possible...
    Sigh, if only I could santet him.

    Quote Originally Posted by ardhitya.y View Post
    But, I hear from the news at Metro TV that, more than 20 Pengda request for ending Icuk punishment
    And the very same MetroTV news you watched also stated that Djoko's side claimed support from 23 Pengda-s. There are 33 pengda-s in Indonesia, each represents 1 province. In other words, one side (or both) must be boasting/lying...


    And it's about 1 month before the D-Day. Aside of US Presidential GE, this is the most awaited event in November, I think.

  12. #488
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From reliable sources who attended the meetings, Icuk brought up Race/religion on his opening statement..been told that Mi'ing was shocked to hear that.....also many fake SMSes had been sent by pretending of being certain members...basically to mess around or what we call here " adu domba"...

  13. #489
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    From reliable sources who attended the meetings, Icuk brought up Race/religion on his opening statement..been told that Mi'ing was shocked to hear that.....also many fake SMSes had been sent by pretending of being certain members...basically to mess around or what we call here " adu domba"...
    Mi'ing still acts as spokesperson of PBSI?
    D*ng... After those speech, they still support him? WTF!

  14. #490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Mi'ing still acts as spokesperson of PBSI?
    D*ng... After those speech, they still support him? WTF!
    Money talks my friend. Don't forget we still talking about Indonesia here

  15. #491
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Mi'ing still acts as spokesperson of PBSI?
    D*ng... After those speech, they still support him? WTF!
    Mi'ing did not support him...........it is just sad that players who bearing INA flags are still being questioned his/her nationalism....compare those who do nothing but corrupt the country....

  16. #492
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PBSI is depend on the big clubs effort Djarum, Jaya Raya, Tangkas, Surya Naga, SGS Elektrik & Mutiara and these clubs are against to Icuk but they didn't right to vote in Election.

    I thought BWF started to being Professional Organization,
    the badminton players aren't depend on National BA, the players can registry to international tounament individually. So the case like "The end of Day" for INA's players if Icuk as Head PBSI can happened, they still compete in some tournaments

    With more players compete, it will be attract the sponsor and increase the prize money.

  17. #493
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Money talks my friend. Don't forget we still talking about Indonesia here
    In that case, I hope another contender (Gen. Djoko) can show some 'gun talks' show. Just like those mafia films.

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 01:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 09:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •