User Tag List

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give PBSI to Djarum it would be fine or give them to Indofood they have loads of money or maybe Salim group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang View Post
    Thomas helping Hendrawan too, btw... And, hahaha, now, Kindra and Luvent are held by SIGIT PAMUNGKAS!! the guy who bullied Joko Riyadi, LMAO, and who brought trouble to PBSI.. Iie S should be holding all the juniors... He's amazing, then INA will have a lot more plyrs like him and Taufik...
    Rexy, he should have accepted PBSI's offer... then, INA can be better... 29 of May, smtgh happening drg the Astec Open (Jakarta Open).. I dunno how to explain, but its smtgh abt PBSI commitee I guess...
    Isn't a coincidence that Kido/Hendra's performance is not as sharp as before since coached by Sigit Pamungkas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salim, is it diff from indo2 grp?? I thought they are the same grp.... Yeaah, Indo2 grp should help PBSI, then every match would be telecasted by Indosiar... LMAO... djarum, maybe not, they're holding Pb Djarum already, ltr, those Djarum plyrs can go to PBSI easily, you know what I mean...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True true....Hendra-Kido should go back to train with Herry Ipei or Christian Hadinata should just go back to coaching....Yea every match would be in Indosiar...lol which is ok....or give PBSI to Indofood...they are rich!!!

I agree about Iie Sumirat!!!!! so Mulyo Handoyo, Hendrawan and Iie Sumirat to be in PBSI...Iie Sumirat to concentrate on juniors...that would be brilliant....

Kido-Hendra should go back to Herry Ipei....Sigit Pamungkas....just sack him he is nothing but trouble......get Rexy as a replacement or we can experiment with Tony Gunawan or Sigit Budiarto or even the super disciplined Chandra Wijaya
    Last edited by kidosetiawan; 05-21-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL... Super disciplined Candra Wijaya??? Hahahahahha... Once he sees this, he'll just gonna laugh his ass off.. Like last time, my friend sent me SMS, saying Candra too disciplined, then I showed it to him, he laughed until his face looked like a tomato... Anyway, yeaah, sack sigit Pamungkas (no offence to Agri, if he sees this), and Kido!!! I think, really, Hendra should partner Alvent.. I mean, bigger chance.. Kido was the one who brought trouble to PBSI, together with Sigit P... Haaaaiz...
    Mas Sigit B, I think he can handle those juniors as well.. Rexy won't accept offer frm PBSI, he loves M'sia...
    And, yeah, Hendra S/ Markis K's performance has gone down since they change coach.... And, Luluk/Alvent's too, never improve....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say give Kido-Setiawan back to Herry IP....sack Sigit Pamungkas and replace him with Candra Wijaya....trust me Candra would make a really good coach.......He would have to kick Luluk's ass if he doesn't work......n he can also smack the shuttle at Luluk if he is being lazy.......I think Hendra-Joko is fine......Luluk-Alven well just break them and pair them up with their juniors.....Alven with Devin Lahardi or Rendra Wijaya then Luluk well with either of those two..........but I preffer to see Alven-Rendra n Luluk-Devin or Luluk-Flandy!!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kidosetiawan View Post
    I say give Kido-Setiawan back to Herry IP....sack Sigit Pamungkas and replace him with Candra Wijaya....trust me Candra would make a really good coach.......He would have to kick Luluk's ass if he doesn't work......n he can also smack the shuttle at Luluk if he is being lazy.......I think Hendra-Joko is fine......Luluk-Alven well just break them and pair them up with their juniors.....Alven with Devin Lahardi or Rendra Wijaya then Luluk well with either of those two..........but I preffer to see Alven-Rendra n Luluk-Devin or Luluk-Flandy!!!!!
    No wonder I saw Herry IP only coaching Hendra/Joko during the Aviva Singapore Open. Hendra/Joko need more exposure and this year is the make/break year for them. They have shown good progress in beating Eriksen/Hansen and Jung/Lee...but more consistency is needed, esp when playing against European pair like Logosz/Mateusiak (whom have beaten them several times)

I don't think Flandy will go back to MD (unless it's for Thomas Cup of course). He and Vita will concentrate in the XD with a chance of a medal in the Olympics next year.

Rendra has been quite unlucky to have been split up so many times. He used to partner Rian Sukmawan...until Rian returned back to Djarum. Then, he partnered Frans Kurniawan and competed in several events last year, only to learn that Frans also returned back to Djarum. He was partnered with Devin Lahardi only for 1 tourney this year and the result was not satisfactory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rendra keeps changing pasrtner.. Right now, he's still settling between Devin and Bona.. But, my guess is that Devin plays XD too right?? I think Devin concentrates more to XD, since he got better performance there... LOL.. Ko Candra won't coach until like that, what the... He won't kick someone's ass...
    Anyway, Rendra and Devin won't be good if they partner either Alvent or Luluk, not experienced enough... Too lob-sided.. And, Flandy is concentrating on XD, as badMania said.. Even Vita split up with Greysia to concentrate on Olympics...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yupe... I Should agree with that... Big company like indofood will be a good choice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up We like to think we're back...

Quote Originally Posted by s1nn3r View Post
    Dont worry... Indonesia got very strong foundation for badminton
    Is only matters of time before the bounce back!
    I think the result of this year's World Championship is an indicator that we are bouncing back.... But some other people do not think so... Oh well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Rendra-Fran will be back...

Rendra keeps changing pasrtner.. Right now, he's still settling between Devin and Bona.. But, my guess is that Devin plays XD too right?? I think Devin concentrates more to XD, since he got better performance there... LOL.. Ko Candra won't coach until like that, what the... He won't kick someone's ass...
    Anyway, Rendra and Devin won't be good if they partner either Alvent or Luluk, not experienced enough... Too lob-sided.. And, Flandy is concentrating on XD, as badMania said.. Even Vita split up with Greysia to concentrate on Olympics...
    Rendra will be partnered back with Fran... Candra Wijaya, Rendra's brother, helped arrange his transfer to Djarum... Sigit retired for good... His knees are too injured for him to compete well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeeeaaah?? So Sigit's retiring for good?? Wooow.. Then what'll he do?? Coaching?? Hahahahha.. SO Rendra's going to Djarum, so he gonna quit pelatnas??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Pelatnas people said Rendra is officially out of Pelatnas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is Sigit Budiarto now? Retired? Or pair up with which players recently ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The last time..

Yeeeaaah?? So Sigit's retiring for good?? Wooow.. Then what'll he do?? Coaching?? Hahahahha.. SO Rendra's going to Djarum, so he gonna quit pelatnas??
    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Where is Sigit Budiarto now? Retired? Or pair up with which players recently ?
    ..i saw Sigit was during the recent World Championships' live broadcast on Vision 1. He (along with Susy Susanti and another couple of ex-national players) was an analyst for the show, giving his opinions and/or views in between and after every matches. Perhaps, a career in the broadcast field is awaiting him??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, he was a commentator for last years indo open too... If I'm not mistaken... He should really look for a wife ans settle down.. Since he does have the time now.. LOL..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Mrs. Sigit?

Yeah, he was a commentator for last years indo open too... If I'm not mistaken... He should really look for a wife ans settle down.. Since he does have the time now.. LOL..
    Do you plan to be Mrs. Sigit?

Commentator is a good job for Sigit. Aside from that, he might choose to coach badminton. If his English improves, his choices can increase. If he cannot improve his language abilities, then I think domestic jobs are more realistic.

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast