User Tag List

Page 30 of 187 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 80 130 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    PBSI is depend on the big clubs effort Djarum, Jaya Raya, Tangkas, Surya Naga, SGS Elektrik & Mutiara and these clubs are against to Icuk but they didn't right to vote in Election.

Djarum, Tangkas, Surya Naga, Mutiara, SGS Elektrik, & Ratih's representatives were holding press conference this afternoon, on behalf of 7 clubs (including Jaya Raya), officially supporting Gen. Djoko as next PBSI Chairman. And tomorrow evening some national players will have their opinion being known too on another press conference...

As long as I know, Djoko never says yes. He needs a permit from RI #1, and IMO, unlikely being given, considering next year is INA general election, and security become top priority.

Btw, i think recently this case left as Icuk or not Icuk. No one ever really think, who is the best man or woman for this position. Badminton is the most prestigious sport in Indonesia, and any politician-businessman-military man will use this PBSI election as their tools for their own interest and popularity...

Gee..., don't dare to think the worst happen to PBSI. Wish them all the best...
    Last edited by copadh; 10-15-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by copadh View Post
    Djarum, Tangkas, Surya Naga, Mutiara, SGS Elektrik, & Ratih's representatives were holding press conference this afternoon, on behalf of 7 clubs (including Jaya Raya), officially supporting Gen. Djoko as next PBSI Chairman. And tomorrow evening some national players will have their opinion being known too on another press conference...

As long as I know, Djoko never says yes. He needs a permit from RI #1, and IMO, unlikely being given, considering next year is INA general election, and security become top priority.
    But I thot internal security is Polri's responsibility?
    At least that's what I've learnt in my Citizenship lesson.

Sigh. As expected, Icuk wins all public opinion, thanks to his extensive moves. This is bad, REALLY bad...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post

Sigh. As expected, Icuk wins all public opinion, thanks to his extensive moves. This is bad, REALLY bad...
    POLRI is good at something....internal security...naah .

Just sit tight and wait how it unfolded .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree for the first, , but who knows what will happen? No incumbent president will take a risk...

As for Icuk, media should responsibe too, IMO both party (Icuk and some media) took advantage of each other...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, from what I read in mass media (Kompas, Bola, etc) so far, seems that Icuk has media coverage to his advantage.
    Almost all articles I read report his progress to lift his ban, as if it's possible. Others included his supporters' campaign, etc.
    (The latest news in Bola reports that PBSI's Dewan Pengawas held a meeting to discuss over this matter.

Meanwhile, no important news made by other competitors.
    More, it looks like Mr. Djoko or other people haven't officially nominate themselves as head candidate, leaving Icuk alone in the competition.
    Is this a bad sign?
    Media attention is what Icuk wants... of course he loves provoking as much media coverage as he can... Please understand, Jagdpanther, the PBSI election process is NOT determined by the media. But by 33 Pengdas and 1 PBSI Pusat vote... That's it possible 34 votes. But Aceh Pengda had died. So his vote cannot be counted anymore, so 33 possible votes now...

Quote Originally Posted by ardhitya.y View Post
    But, I hear from the news at Metro TV that, more than 20 Pengda request for ending Icuk punishment
    Hua ha ha... You haven't been reading this thread...

And the very same MetroTV news you watched also stated that Djoko's side claimed support from 23 Pengda-s. There are 33 pengda-s in Indonesia, each represents 1 province. In other words, one side (or both) must be boasting/lying...
    Mmm... from what I know, Pak Djoko got 22 official letters from 22 Pengdas that said they support him. Also 1 support letter from PBSI Pusat. That's how they can get to 23 votes.... which, by the way, includes DKI Jakarta [where Icuk originally was the Pengda Head until his ban]. While Icuk firmly got 6 votes in his hands...

PBSI is depend on the big clubs effort Djarum, Jaya Raya, Tangkas, Surya Naga, SGS Elektrik & Mutiara and these clubs are against to Icuk but they didn't right to vote in Election.

I thought BWF started to being Professional Organization,
    the badminton players aren't depend on National BA, the players can registry to international tounament individually. So the case like "The end of Day" for INA's players if Icuk as Head PBSI can happened, they still compete in some tournaments

With more players compete, it will be attract the sponsor and increase the prize money.
    Yes, I agree completely with what you said about sponsors and prize money. But the part where BWF started to become a Professional Organization where anyone can register to International Tournaments... that's not yet true. Today, players still have to register through their countries' associations. Interestingly, in the 1940s it wasn't like that.... Only after big Asian badminton countries [Indonesia, China, Korea, etc.] demand it that the Europeans etc. relented...
    Last edited by Krisna; 10-16-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taufik, Nova, Sony, Maria, and Butet share their thoughts and hope about PBSI election this afternoon. Wisely, they were not trapped to support one of the candidates. They stressed some criterias : have strong leadership and dedication, spare enough time, regular visit to pelatnas Cipayung, able to communicate with players, ready to sacrifice, honest, and fair.

Nova also said, next PBSI Chairman should able to raise enough money for Indonesia badminton, not looking for money from PBSI. Taufik said about the access for international relationship, access for money, and bright vision. He also stressed, next chairman have to choose the right person below him/her to run the daily routines, and deal with sponsors.

Finally, they don't want PBSI and Indonesia badminton become political tools...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw this one on TV.. Taufik was just so exciting!!

I hope that their aspiration.. could be hear by the two Ketua Umum to be..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just read in indopos today

Led by Sahrianta Tarigan (2nd Vice Head of PBSI Jakarta), 27 of 40s Officials PBSI Jakarta forced down Mr. Juniarto Suhandinata because of took important decision without Icuk knew it.

(not surprised that the officials are Icuk's cabinet in PBSI Jakarta)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just read in indopos today

Led by Sahrianta Tarigan (2nd Vice Head of PBSI Jakarta), 27 of 40s Officials PBSI Jakarta forced down Mr. Juniarto Suhandinata because of took important decision without Icuk knew it.

(not surprised that the officials are Icuk's cabinet in PBSI Jakarta)
    Why should ask for his opinion/permission?
    I thot he's lost all his rights in PBSI (including his position as Pengda head of DKI) since his banning?

Besides, I read sometime ago in Kompas that DKI's decision to support 'another candidate' was made in a meeting, and supported by 3 of 5 (or 6, I forgot) reps of each Kotamadya-s.

Ah, well. Let's enjoy all those psy-wars till the D-Day.
    I'm still kinda disappointed, however...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rather than busy think about this election, why u all don't think about the future of INA team...
    with the bad result of WJC, what we can see of INA future???
    other countries increasingly, not in junior, in GP also we can see INDIA is in good form recently...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yong_Hui View Post
    rather than busy think about this election, why u all don't think about the future of INA team...
    other countries increasingly, not in junior, in GP also we can see INDIA is in good form recently...
    I hoped better in junior but not worry too much with recent results.
    INA didn't have good results in WJC, just 2 titles so far which got it in 1st WJC Jakarta.

They will have some improvement relay on their age especially double players.

These are some Top INA players in WJC performances.

Sony Dwi Kuncoro (2000), Finalist by beat LCW in SF lost to BCL in Final
    Simon Santoso (2002) ended before SF and wasn't better compared to Kendrick or Hendra Wijaya (SIN)
    Lilyana Natsir (2002) also like QF in XD paired with Kido
    Vita Marissa (1998), SF in WD
    Markis Kido/Rian Sukmawan, Hendra Setiawan/Joko Joko Riyadi (2002) ended before SF.
    Maria Kristin, never play
    Rijal/Greysia (2004), SF
    Greysia/Henny Budiman, Final
    The complicated problem by Icuk, didn't send the best INA junior players like Andre Kurniawan, Maria Elfira, Lingga Lie in 2004, that is old story why he did it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BWF_Wor..._Championships
    seems it's been like this for more than 10 years. The trend is still for CHN to dominate both junior and senior. @1994 Peter Gade was a double player.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BWF_Wor..._Championships
    seems it's been like this for more than 10 years. The trend is still for CHN to dominate both junior and senior. @1994 Peter Gade was a double player.
    Xie Xingfang too (1998)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Djoko Santoso, Head of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, have officially declared his candidacy for the Head of PBSI... He has 23 letters of support from various Pengda-s and one vote of support from the current PBSI management.

Icuk Sugiarto is still banned and it is against the PBSI constitution to even consider him as a possible candidate during his ban.

Munas PBSI [PBSI General Assembly] is going to be held November 13-15... By the end of next week, we will find out for sure who the Head of PBSI shall be... I am personally optimistic that a new [& better] era for INA badminton is in the horizon... Some structural changes will have to be made... A new management under General Djoko can do it.
    Last edited by Krisna; 11-07-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with u, im so sad that Indonesian junior players achievement in badminton is getting worse lately.... only place 7th in the team championship... few years ago at least we had sony, greysia, tommy that could reach the final, but now not anymore. I dont think in the next 4 years we can see great players from indonesia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about this news today,

http://suaramerdeka.com/smcetak/inde...itacetak=38215

Is PBSI coud be called the organization which funded by APBN (National Goverment) ?
    It was only very small part of PBSI fundation, mostly from sponsor and private companies.

Looked like someone trying anything to forced Mr. Djoko Susanto to cancel his candidacy by his relation in Sport Minister & politic party.

The new rules about "The Goverment Official same level with minister not allowed take other position in organization which funded by Goverment" just signed on October 21, 2008.