User Tag List

Page 33 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 83 133 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default With that possibility..

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Brace yourselves, badminton fans... There's a big possibility we will see a Candra Wijaya - Luluk Hadiyanto pair fron INA in 2009... Old lions joining the fray as an independent professional MD pair...
    ..is it safe to assume that we will see the last of Tony G. in action, in a professional match, in this yr's Super Series Finale with Candra??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..is it safe to assume that we will see the last of Tony G. in action, in a professional match, in this yr's Super Series Finale with Candra??..
    ...that is... if they actually qualify and invited to the SS Finale...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Congratulations for TNI Chief, General Djoko Santoso, for officially elected as new head of PBSI, 2008-2012 period.
    (Like there's any other candidate, anyway!)

http://www.kompas.com/read/xml/2008/...umum.pb.pbsi..

Good luck, General. You have VERY heavy burden on your shoulder from now on.

As for Icuk, well, better luck next time...
    welcome Gen. Djoko to the world of Indonesia Badminton ......

hope you will not lead Indonesia badminton to the darkest history ......

former Gen. Try Sutrisno before and after elected has ambition to bring all the Cups and Gold medalist to Indonesia ...... but never heard Gen Djoko's programs .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    welcome Gen. Djoko to the world of Indonesia Badminton ......

hope you will not lead Indonesia badminton to the darkest history ......
    Now, now, let's be optimistic, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    former Gen. Try Sutrisno before and after elected has ambition to bring all the Cups and Gold medalist to Indonesia ...... but never heard Gen Djoko's programs .....
    Well, Gen. Djoko has stated that since he's new guy in the organization, he's very oblivious 'bout things related to PBSI (and Indonesian badminton, I assume).

Hopefully the 4-men team can help him to form the new board of PBSI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brace yourselves, badminton fans... There's a big possibility we will see a Candra Wijaya - Luluk Hadiyanto pair fron INA in 2009... Old lions joining the fray as an independent professional MD pair...
    ok, this is really wierd...krisna, how accurate is this information?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...cos im kinda against this, considering candra's age factor and luluk's performance lately, the outcome of this pairing will be insufficient...although it will be interesting to see how they'll cope with each other's game , they wont be as lethal as tony/alvent (if only...) hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    ok, this is really wierd...krisna, how accurate is this information?
    I think it should be quite accurate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    ...cos im kinda against this, considering candra's age factor and luluk's performance lately, the outcome of this pairing will be insufficient...although it will be interesting to see how they'll cope with each other's game , they wont be as lethal as tony/alvent (if only...) hehe
    They're independent, won't be part of the national team. Besides both won't have any partner, so what's to lose?
    It'll be interesting to see how Candra cope with Luluk's mood swing .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    They are practicing together right at this time... We shall be sure when they actually play together in Malaysia SS or something... [Provided that Bu Yati don't mess up the registration again]...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    They're independent, won't be part of the national team. Besides both won't have any partner, so what's to lose?
    It'll be interesting to see how Candra cope with Luluk's mood swing .
    well practically speaking yes, there's nothing to lose...but somehow i dont see this happening, and frankly speaking, i dont see candra/luluk as a great threat to top doubles players(no offense), especially againts the likes of CY/FHF, LYD/JJS, etc ...it'll definitely be interesting to see...
    btw have i missed something?what's gonna happen to candra/tony partnership?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Candra/Luluk.....Candra/Tony?????????

Quote:
    Originally Posted by badMania

They are practicing together right at this time... We shall be sure when they actually play together in Malaysia SS or something... [Provided that Bu Yati don't mess up the registration again]...

Hey Krisna,

How about Tony, what happen to him then? I thought Luluk is in Japan. what makes Candra decide to partner Luluk instead of Tony? Also as far as i know,Candra and Tony have signed a deal with G-Trading for 2 yrs (effective from 2007), so what happen? This is a shocking news...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Tony/Halim come back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tony Halim

Yeah agree with you Sandy, hopefully they are back together...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bh185008 View Post
    Hey Krisna,

How about Tony, what happen to him then? I thought Luluk is in Japan. what makes Candra decide to partner Luluk instead of Tony? Also as far as i know,Candra and Tony have signed a deal with G-Trading for 2 yrs (effective from 2007), so what happen? This is a shocking news...
    I think Tony thinks he is not up to the challenge anymore... he is not young anymore... Practicing with Luluk who is based in INA is more convenient than Tony who is based in the USA...

Don't know about G-Trading. There should be something written somewhere in their contract: if you retire, then... no play, no advertisement, no pay... fair laah...

Luluk-Chandra are practicing with the National Team right now... They are no longer members of the National Team, but the Cipayung members love to practice with old INA lions... All of them need good sparring partners...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Hey Krisna

Thanks for the detailed info Krisna, appreciate that a lot...hope that Candra and Luluk's partnership works wonder...

btw r u in jakarta?, read from the forum somewhere that you are from central java......i am from Madiun (wong mediun and a friend of Cun2 (used to partner victo wibowo) he is now retiring and stay in madiun.. and Cinhu (Hadi Saputra), he is getting married this month...on my recent trip back to Madiun ( i live in Sydney) i played with them all the time.......btw ..salam kenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They need to "retire" that senile lady..... soon! OTOH, its about time that individual player can register themselves instead of having to go through the national federation.

Question though, since this is new pairing, how will BWF determines their ranking (important significance to qualify to the main draw in SS tourney)?? Maybe by halving the point from their current pairing?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder why BWF and Badminton Association especially Asian Countries keep badminton as amateur sport with not allowed register by themselves. The mistake and mistake will be happened.

Beside INA players who has been victim of this rule (and Bu Yati's job ), this incident also happnend to Olga Konon who didn't registered in French Open.