User Tag List

Page 35 of 188 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 579 to 595 of 3181
  1. #579
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    WD : Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa (Djarum)
    I didn't expect Mel/Shendy to play in the Astec Open.... Maybe as a warm-up tourney for the Vietnam Open GP?

  2. #580
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yogyakarta
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    astec open? what is that

  3. #581
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbhara92 View Post
    astec open? what is that
    read post #574 on this thread

  4. #582
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vita/Butet still play for MAS/KOR open...........

  5. #583
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Vita/Butet still play for MAS/KOR open...........
    wow,,thx for the info
    it's god to hear that they still play again..

  6. #584
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    baddy earth
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Vita/Butet still play for MAS/KOR open...........
    fiiiuuuh.. thx God..

    please tell them that they just need time to prove themselves!!..


  7. #585
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Candra will take turn to play MD with Luluk and Flandy.
    MAS Open: with Luluk
    AE and Swiss Open: with Flandy

    Flandy will play mix also, starting at KOR Open with ....( I cant reveal the name) but it will be a surprise....

    Candra expressed to play mix also with Greysia but not sure if PBSI will allow it yet as Greysia/Nitya is not that stable.

  8. #586
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Vita/Butet still play for MAS/KOR open...........
    It seems that many INA players will skip Korea as it is too expensive for them plus "bad experiences" from last year...

  9. #587
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Candra will take turn to play MD with Luluk and Flandy.
    MAS Open: with Luluk
    AE and Swiss Open: with Flandy

    Flandy will play mix also, starting at KOR Open with ....( I cant reveal the name) but it will be a surprise....

    Candra expressed to play mix also with Greysia but not sure if PBSI will allow it yet as Greysia/Nitya is not that stable.
    Flandy will partner with an INA player? Candra Wijaya has so far formed a good partnership with Greysia Polii. Grace needs a mature partner to help her improve and hopefully win some titles. I think Candra should have a few good years left in him by playing XD. It's less demanding too

  10. #588
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Flandy will partner with someone else...........I heard that Tony may partner with Howard Bach again.....lets see!

  11. #589
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    baddy earth
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post

    Flandy will play mix also, starting at KOR Open with ....( I cant reveal the name) but it will be a surprise....
    ummm... flandy playing with new partner as for being PRO or INA NATIONAL TEAM???

    hmmm.. so curious.. then who is greysia partnering with in XD if PBSI wont allow her with chandra? Nova? lol.. maybe just to concentrate in WD..

  12. #590
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansonlouphers View Post
    ummm... flandy playing with new partner as for being PRO or INA NATIONAL TEAM???

    hmmm.. so curious.. then who is greysia partnering with in XD if PBSI wont allow her with chandra? Nova? lol.. maybe just to concentrate in WD..
    I think the WD coach wanted her to concentrate in WD now.....now INA has enough XD pairs.
    Flandy will be a PRO ...I hope to see that Badminton will be a PRO like Tennis....

  13. #591
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Candra will take turn to play MD with Luluk and Flandy.
    MAS Open: with Luluk
    AE and Swiss Open: with Flandy

    Flandy will play mix also, starting at KOR Open with ....( I cant reveal the name) but it will be a surprise....

    Candra expressed to play mix also with Greysia but not sure if PBSI will allow it yet as Greysia/Nitya is not that stable.
    wah..chandra will keep changing partner...
    will this affect his performance with 2 different partner ..?

  14. #592
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default All those travels...

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Flandy will partner with someone else...........I heard that Tony may partner with Howard Bach again.....lets see!
    ..you know Howie misses playing with Tony, don't ya??...
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    ...
    Flandy will be a PRO ...I hope to see that Badminton will be a PRO like Tennis....
    ..going pro, meaning Flandy will have to incur all the expenses out of his own pocket?? or he has a sponsor??..

  15. #593
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I think the WD coach wanted her to concentrate in WD now.....now INA has enough XD pairs.
    Flandy will be a PRO ...I hope to see that Badminton will be a PRO like Tennis....
    Somehow I think Greysia's future should be brighter in XD rather than WD But well, the coaches know the best

    It's good to see Flandy Limpele still continuing his career as a badminton player, following Candra Wijaya's path after he left PBSI in 2005. Yes, I hope that Luluk Hadiyanto and other players who might be leaving PBSI in the near future also follow their footsteps.

  16. #594
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Somehow I think Greysia's future should be brighter in XD rather than WD But well, the coaches know the best

    It's good to see Flandy Limpele still continuing his career as a badminton player, following Candra Wijaya's path after he left PBSI in 2005. Yes, I hope that Luluk Hadiyanto and other players who might be leaving PBSI in the near future also follow their footsteps.
    If they are still playing as a player from INA, they have not left PBSI. Just not in the national team... Anytime they can be called on to play in the Thomas Cup/Sudirman Cup team...

  17. #595
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,619
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    It seems that many INA players will skip Korea as it is too expensive for them plus "bad experiences" from last year...
    XD final?! Yeah, better to save money for March Super Series tournament...

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •