User Tag List

Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually his English is quite okay.. Better than the others at least.. And, he said once that he KNEW mandarin before, just that he had forgotten as he never uses it anymore.. Naaah!! I'm too young!! LOL.. But he really should, so old and alone.. LMAO!! And he said, " I only know how to hit geese's with a racket, how to get a gf?? "... Then I told him to learn from his friends..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Rendra will be partnered back with Fran... Candra Wijaya, Rendra's brother, helped arrange his transfer to Djarum... Sigit retired for good... His knees are too injured for him to compete well...
    That's good Rendra and Fran's partnership is quite an explosive one as I watched them during the Cheers Singapore Satellite last year. When will they start their partnership again? I saw Fran being partnered with Ade Lukas for the Indonesia Challenge. Rendra/Fran and Rian/Yonathan will prove to be good for Djarum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang View Post
    Naaah!! I'm too young!! LOL.. But he really should, so old and alone.. LMAO!! And he said, " I only know how to hit geese's with a racket, how to get a gf?? "... Then I told him to learn from his friends..
    Sigit does not need to do too much to get a girlfriend. He has this 'charisma' thing going on... I observe many INA girls and even non-INA girls think of him as 'cool'... I'm not surprised when people refer to him as a playboy. In the past, he dated Gong Ruina. Now, I heard Zhao Tingting likes him a lot... Future Mrs. Sigit?

Uhm, I don't think his friends can teach him too much in this "how to find a gf" department...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigit does not need to do too much to get a girlfriend. He has this 'charisma' thing going on... I observe many INA girls and even non-INA girls think of him as 'cool'... I'm not surprised when people refer to him as a playboy. In the past, he dated Gong Ruina. Now, I heard Zhao Tingting likes him a lot... Future Mrs. Sigit?

Uhm, I don't think his friends can teach him too much in this "how to find a gf" department...
    sigit is dating a 'sinetron' artist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aduhh ...!! You all goes off topic from PBSI issue to Mas Sigit GF..?? very funny off topic lol, kasihaaan dia.(Mas Sigit)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, getting back to the topic of Indonesian badminton... I think we are gaining positive momentum now! Our WD are getting better [e.g. Lily-Vita], our MS are getting better [e.g. Sony], our XD rocks! [e.g. Lily-Nova, Flandy-Vita], our MD rocks! [e.g. Kido-Hendra], ...er... we just our WS problem...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I mentioned in the previous thread, the following Olympic spots should be secured:
    MS: Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Taufik Hidayat
    WS: Maria Kristin Yulianti and perhaps Adriyanti Firdasari if she can qualify
    MD: Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan and one from Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi or Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto
    WD: Vita Marissa/Lilyana Natsir (if Richard wants them to play 2 events) and one from Rani Mundiasti/Endang Nursugianti or Jo Novita/Greysia Polii
    XD: Nova Widianto/Lilyana Natsir and Flandy Limpele/Vita Marissa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAS badminton is way behind from INA ... They got less than 5 Professional Club , while INA got so many.. Even they can held an Inter-Club TOurnament .. While Clubs pay BIG MONEY to their players.. How much did a MAS players from their respective states able to gain from winning a trophy? If BAM can free their players to join any clubs on their wish.. I am sure we could see many players achieve greater results.
    If i m not mistaken.. Those professional player in INA certainly won many honour than those in INA national teams..
    Krishna.. Hopes u can clarify on this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post My observation on INA badminton

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    MAS badminton is way behind from INA ... They got less than 5 Professional Club , while INA got so many.. Even they can held an Inter-Club TOurnament .. While Clubs pay BIG MONEY to their players.. How much did a MAS players from their respective states able to gain from winning a trophy? If BAM can free their players to join any clubs on their wish.. I am sure we could see many players achieve greater results.
    If i m not mistaken.. Those professional player in INA certainly won many honour than those in INA national teams..
    Krishna.. Hopes u can clarify on this
    I do not dare to say / claim that INA's badminton is way ahead of MAS. I do not have enough supporting facts to back that up... Ok, let me share what I know. Sandy, badMania, and others can help correct my mistakes here...

Our clubs all claim that they are amateurs... Actually the PBSI [Indonesian Badminton Association] Constitution clearly state that we only embrace amateurism. Bizzare eh?

A vast majority of our clubs are basically funded by wealthy individuals/families or corporate donor or by a group of friends who love badminton. Income from club memberships and tournament wins are not enough to cover the huge expenses incurred by the 8 domestic circuits and the training operational expenses associated by it.

Club categories:
    • I can name around 8 well funded clubs [Jaya Raya, Tangkas, Djarum, Suryanaga, SGS Elektrik, Mutiara, Ratih, and Ragunan]; by well funded, I mean they can send 20-50 Junior players to every domestic circuit, while training 40-70 [not necessarily in one facility].
    • Around 10 medium funded clubs [Lippo, Bina Bangsa, Prashida, Gajah Tunggal, Kepulauan Riau, Kaltim, Kotab Bandung, that club in Makassar, PMS Solo, Wima]. They can send around 10-20 Juniors, while training 40.
    • About 20-30 other active clubs in the domestic circuits who can only send 2-6 players at a time...
    The first category that I mention are virtually the ones who participated in the Superliga Badminton earlier this year. The overall prize money for that league was Rp 900 million [US$100,000]. The Men's team champion got $25000 for 10 team members.

I cannot say the clubs pay BIG MONEY to their players on a regular basis. I can vouch that the 8 big clubs INVESTS a lot of money in developing future World Champions. If they in the end win All England-World Championship-Olympics. Then their donor/funder/club owner usually jumped in and gave them HUGE bonuses for that event. For example: in 1992 Susi Susanti got around US $500,000 from Pak Ciputra after winning Olympic gold, while her husband Alan Budikusuma who also got gold, received US $500,000 from Djarum, his club.

After our last Thomas Cup victory [in 2002], the PBSI President, Chairul Tanjung, went around Indonesia to various corporations and ask for gifts of appreciation for the Thomas Cup heroes. Sure enough, the TV manufacturing company jumped in, the refrigerator manufacturing company jumped in... so the players can basically have all their household furnishings for free as a bonus.

I am not clear on your other point on whether the INA pro players got more honors than the ones in the National Team. That part is not clear for me. Because to my knowledge, the INA National Team players usually get more honor...
    Last edited by Krisna; 08-29-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.. WS is the only problem now..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I, hereby,...

Every new PBSI head needs to answer how he[or she] can come up with the cash needed to maintain the current operations [big Pelatnas size etc.].

or...

Change the current operational model altogether! If cash strapped, then act like the Holland [Dutch] Badminton Association and most tennis associations. Spend almost nothing on player expenses. Let them be professionals and let them look for their own funds [and keep all their promotion and prize money]. Don't take care of them too much. Just organize the best of them for Thomas, Uber, Sudirman Cups and SEA Games, Asian Games, and the Olympics.
    (*this is just for fun..)
    ...would propose and nominate our Krisna to be the next Chairman of PBSI..Yes, to replace Bang Yos, who we all basically consider incompetent, not knowledgeable and self-seeking in his quest to lead Indonesia back to its glory days...Krisna, on the other hand, would most likely have the opposite of Bang Yos...Knowledgeable abt badminton, very concerned abt the future of INA badminton & most importantly, Krisna also "proclaimed" to be "pretty well off" financially(in another thread), ahem (don't know how true is that?!?!)..hehe...
    So, anyone else with this idea??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-01-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, I heard Zhao Tingting likes him a lot... Future Mrs. Sigit?
    Zhao Ting Ting.. was quite close with Ng Wei once, but now.. yeah, it's already out in the news.. Ng Wei's gf is Zhu Lin.

Krisna for the chairman of PBSI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Zhao Ting Ting.. was quite close with Ng Wei once, but now.. yeah, it's already out in the news.. Ng Wei's gf is Zhu Lin.

Wat ? Yan.. Is ZL dating Ng ? Dat's new can broke many fans' heart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    (*this is just for fun..)
    ...would propose and nominate our Krisna to be the next Chairman of PBSI..Yes, to replace Bang Yos, who we all basically consider incompetent, not knowledgeable and self-seeking in his quest to lead Indonesia back to its glory days...Krisna, on the other hand, would most likely have the opposite of Bang Yos...Knowledgeable abt badminton, very concerned abt the future of INA badminton & most importantly, Krisna also "proclaimed" to be "pretty well off" financially(in another thread), ahem (don't know how true is that?!?!)..hehe...
    So, anyone else with this idea??..
    Er... actually, I do plan to run for chairman of PBSI... in 2027... ... I will be 55 and retired from my current career... and have time to run and make PBSI even more successful than Li Yongbo's China Badminton Association!

Hopefully by that time, I would have influenced PBSI enough [without being the Chairman] that the issue of funds is not an issue anymore... I believe there are ways to help INA badminton funding without the Chairman of PBSI funding the bulk of PBSI operations... I am not in the PBSI system today, but I humbly believe I can help them create a better system...

Yannie, if I am the PBSI Chairman, I will implement a better system that will make Rian can be a US$ millionare by the time he is 30... [I emphasize US$ millionare, not a Rupiah millionare... ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yannie, if I am the PBSI Chairman, I will implement a better system that will make Rian can be a US$ millionare by the time he is 30... [I emphasize US$ millionare, not a Rupiah millionare... ]
    Errr.. good for Rian Sukmawan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errr.. good for Rian Sukmawan.
    I believe if badminton produces millionaires, then the game can really grow... Without this, then the worldwide attention of future top athletes towards badminton are always going to be low...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just heard from my friend that Sigit wanna become a coach at Djarum Club..

Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast