User Tag List

Page 47 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 97 147 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason behind Vita left Pelatnas

http://newspaper.pikiran-rakyat.com/...etail&id=58539

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

Same reason before when Frans Kurniawan did not want to sign the contract as Frans will partner with Debby Susanto so PBSI uses same Debby's contract to Frans..which I do not think it is fair at all...
    Thats why Richard will use his last fierce fight with PBSI to defend Vita..I think it is fair as Vita ranks top 5 in WD and top MIX with Flandy befoe..PBSI could not use Rijal's rank and make it equal to Vita's value after 12 yrs in PBSI..after all, PBSI needs Vita to lift Rijal's level of play...
    In this case, PBSI makes mistake as Vita has shown good results...compare to Kido's and his sibling's grossly behavior....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Same reason before when Frans Kurniawan did not want to sign the contract as Frans will partner with Debby Susanto so PBSI uses same Debby's contract to Frans..which I do not think it is fair at all...
    This is another decision which I find very absurd and may backfire because Debby is just so inexperienced

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtheck??? Frans/Shendy could very well be INA #2 (If Vita really decides to leave Pelatnas)......they're just outside the Top 10 (WR#11)...who on earth made this Frans/Debby decision?????

As for Vita, Hau-ge simply nails it....PBSI decides to partner Vita with Rijal to help the younger player improve himself, but now they're penalizing her for that decision?? Cmon now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats why Richard will use his last fierce fight with PBSI to defend Vita..I think it is fair as Vita ranks top 5 in WD and top MIX with Flandy befoe..PBSI could not use Rijal's rank and make it equal to Vita's value after 12 yrs in PBSI..after all, PBSI needs Vita to lift Rijal's level of play...
    In this case, PBSI makes mistake as Vita has shown good results...compare to Kido's and his sibling's grossly behavior....
    Yes, I agree... In this case, Vita was not treated fairly by the National Team management.

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    This is another decision which I find very absurd and may backfire because Debby is just so inexperienced
    Yup... the current National Team mindset that a person should just concentrate in one doubles category is absurd!

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Wtheck??? Frans/Shendy could very well be INA #2 (If Vita really decides to leave Pelatnas)......they're just outside the Top 10 (WR#11)...who on earth made this Frans/Debby decision?????

As for Vita, Hau-ge simply nails it....PBSI decides to partner Vita with Rijal to help the younger player improve himself, but now they're penalizing her for that decision?? Cmon now...
    Yes! Vita is better off just playing outside the National Team [in this case]... Go get Flandy. Be a pro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the problem is money, right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that Vita has signalled that she may withdraw her resignation if someone can help smooth talk to PBSI.....if she returns to PBSI, it may be only for one year .She felt that Rijal needs her guidance to get to higher level before she retires.......
    Yup, the mediator is welcome, one article through ANTARA News Agency -- http://www.antara.co.id/arc/2009/2/1...ngunduran-diri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jutawin View Post
    So the problem is money, right?
    Clearly yes. And I think Vita is right this time. Even though in my heart I wish she would just team up with Rizal. She is better off just becoming a Pro outside the National Team. Pair up with Flandy and perform well! Earn money... Besides... this means that INA has another XD strong enough to compete at a high level in the professional tour.
    Last edited by Krisna; 02-11-2009 at 03:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Alvent and Hendra A. G also resigned........sigh....they played so well in MO recently....especially Hendra A. G.....^^......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

Wow, seems Alvent didnt want to sign cos the contract value is less than what they're offered outside Pelatnas, that's what Sigit said.

Yup, agree that Marissa's contract value isnt fair to her. Why they look at her XD ranking with Rijal when her WD WR is in top 10? Better she partner Flandy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    So Alvent and Hendra A. G also resigned........sigh....they played so well in MO recently....especially Hendra A. G.....^^......
    They resigned from the INA National Team... not from badminton. They will still be around and will keep representing INA. They are still INA players and members of PBSI. Just not part of the National Team. That's all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After all the drama are done, I am wondering how the INA jersey will look like.
    Also, additional sponsors will boost players' income or just to the benefits of PBSI?
    Can sponsors just select one or two players from the team to be sponsored?

I heard Yonex is no longer an exclusive sponsor of INA team. That means any sponsors can put their logo on the players shirts, shorts, bags, towels, etc.

I hope their jersey will not look like NASCAR drivers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i totally agree with vita's decision..its is very unfair. PBSI has to give up this time, or as Richard Mainaky said " INA's XD will lose one generation of player"

gee..after all this hectic i conclude that :
    1.The rules of contract has to differ in singles and double. (since mix-matching pair happened quite often)
    2.Two way communication has to be improved, player is top priority above any issue.
    3.PBSI should work effetively. postpone-ing this and that..taking much time to do something.
    4.Pak Djoko Susanto are not friendly enough with the player (CMIIW)
    Last edited by otaclub; 02-12-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Withdrawal of AE/Swiss Open 2009

PBSI had withdrawn Vita/Rijal in AE/Swiss Open as well as Vita/Butet in Swiss Open.
    Also Alvent/Jo Novita and Jo Novita/Rani M.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PBSI had withdrawn Vita/Rijal in AE/Swiss Open as well as Vita/Butet in Swiss Open.
    sigh..no more vita/liliyana?...hmm...i really hope they can back together in future...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad....that will mean a fine of US$1,000 for 4 withdrawn players?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alumnus PB Djarum Jalankan Misi Diplomatik Kedutaan Besar RI di Moskwa, Rusia ternyata tak hanya menjalankan diplomasi seperti yang telah menjadi kewajibannya. Kali ini dunia olahraga yakni bulu tangkis menjadi modal dasar untuk "dimainkan" dalam diplomasi dengan pemerintah Rusia.
    "KBRI Moskwa baru saja mendatangkan pelatih bulutangkis Sigit Budiarto dari PB Djarum," tutur Konselor Penerangan KBRI Moskwa M Aji Surya dalam rilisnya kepada pers, Selasa (10/2).
    Sigit Budiarto yang tergolong pelatih bulu tangkis muda itu tiba di Bandara Internasional Domodedovo, Moskwa, akhir pekan lalu. Tujuannya datang ke Rusia karena diminta oleh Pemerintah Indonesia untuk melatih pemain bulutangkis di negara tersebut. Saat tiba di Moskwa, Sigit bertemu dengan Duta Besar RI Hamid Awaludin.
    Dalam kesempatan itu, Sigit mengaku sudah beberapa kali dipinang oleh negara lain untuk menjadi pelatih bulutangkis, seperti Malaysia, Singapura, Hongkong dan Kanada. "Semua ditolaknya dengan halus karena memang ingin mengabdikan pada pendidikan badminton bagi anak-anak negeri di PB Djarum. Hasilnya pun sangat menggembirakan baik di tingkat nasional maupun internasional," kata Aji.
    Tetapi menanggapi permintaan KBRI Moskwa untuk menyediakan pelatih dan sparring partner dari Indonesia untuk Rusia, Sigit langsung menerimanya. Apalagi Federasi Bulutangkis Rusia sudah langsung membidik nama Sigit Budiarto. Setelah dilakukan komunikasi secara intensif, mantan juara dunia tahun 1997 dan All England 2003 itu tidak bisa menggeleng. "Ketika permintaan resmi datang dari pemerintah, saya nilai ini sebuah tugas negara," ujar Sigit dalam pernyataan pers tertulisnya.
    Menurut Hamid Awaluddin, kedatangan Sigit Budiarto ke Rusia sangat kental dengan nuansa diplomasi. Setidaknya ada empat alasan dasar yang melatarbelakanginya. "Pertama Rusia membutuhkan Indonesia. Kedua, sejarah akan mencatat bahwa Indonesia memberikan kontribusi bagi pembangunan olahraga Rusia," kata Hamid.
    Ketiga, melalui pengiriman Sigit ini menunjukkan kepada dunia bahwa bulutangkis di Indonesia tidak mati. Dan keempat, kegiatan ini akan memicu semangat atlet muda Indonesia untuk tetap bersemangat karena mereka sangat dibutuhkan.
    Dikatakannya, Sigit bukanlah target akhir dari sebuah diplomasi olah raga. Sebab dari dikenalnya Sigit di Rusia, maka akan muncul multiplayer effects yang menguntungkan Indonesia. Hal ini bisa dalam bentuk aneka produk maupun citra yang baik.
    Menurut Aji Surya, Sigit akan mengadakan pembicaraan intensif dengan pihak Federasi Bulutangkis Rusia minggu ini sambil melihat sarana latihan yang tersedia dan juga kemampuan pemain bulutangkis setempat. Dari situ ia akan membuat kerangka latihan dan target yang ingin dicapai bersama. "Setelah semuanya disepakati, maka saya baru akan memulai melatih mereka untuk kurun waktu tertentu," kata Sigit.

Demikian pula bagi Duta Besar, mendatangkan Sigit bukan puncak dari pekerjaan diplomasi shuttlecock KBRI Moskwa, sebab permintaan Rusia kini bertambah. "Mereka minta tambahan satu pelatih yang juga sparring partner. Inilah yang membuat pekerjaan saya tidak pernah selesai," kata Hamid.

(Sumber : Kompas.Com)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Key translation:

A PB Djarum Alumni on a Diplomatic Mission to Russia

Sigit Budiarto, who is considered a young coach, arrived in Domodedovo airport, Moscow, last weekend. Upon arriving in Moscow, Sigit was greeted by the Indonesian Ambassador to Russia, Hamid Awaludin. "When I received an official request from our government, I consider it a state duty." Sigit said.

Name:  Sigit%20Budiarto.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  18.0 KB

Mr. Hamid Awaludin said that,"Sigit's arrival meant several things:
    one, Russia needs Indonesia
    two, history will record that Indonesia contributed to Russia's sports development
    three, we can show the world that Indonesian badminton is not dead
    four, young athletes in Indonesia will be encouraged and motivated because they can see that their badminton skills are needed in many parts of the world."

The introduction of Sigit to Russia is not the end result targeted by this 'shuttlecock diplomacy'. The positive image creation for Indonesia will have multiplier effects in improving the image of Indonesian products and other goods. Thus, more trade will happen in the future.

This visit by Sigit will not be the zenith of Indonesia's shuttlecock diplomacy. Mr. Hamid added, "They now need another coach and sparring partners. This means my job will never be finished."