User Tag List

Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 834 to 850 of 3182
  1. #834
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    i heard PBSI is going to close shop and just an administration body...
    PBSI does not have shop though...may be what you mean is closing their other office ( adminstration) and move them to training centre building....to save some money and also to avoid miscommunication ( especially in registering the players)

  2. #835
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Mr. Hauge...
    Any info about who will replace Taufik, Alvent/Hendra, and Vita?
    Thank you.
    Nothing is confirmed yet..cant say it yet.......it could be last minute's decision....

  3. #836
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,437
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    In INA XD:

    Rijal will partner Debby Susanto
    Frans with Shendy again.....( they will compete at ABC, Korea)
    Halleluyah....good news for Fran Kurniawan no doubt. Jenna Gozali is also a talented girl but to let her end her partnership with Mohd Ulinnuha would also not be a wise thing to do, considering they are on a rise right now.

  4. #837
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    PBSI does not have shop though...may be what you mean is closing their other office ( adminstration) and move them to training centre building....to save some money and also to avoid miscommunication ( especially in registering the players)
    This move makes a lot of sense! And also, the National Team training center is only 5 minutes away from Pak Joko Santoso's office [the INA Army HQ]...

  5. #838
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    i heard PBSI is going to close shop and just an administration body...
    I guess what he meant was, PBSI is not going to be the central training centre for the National Team anymore, instead PBSI is just an Administrative body for Indonesian badminton.

  6. #839
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zzz... View Post
    I guess what he meant was, PBSI is not going to be the central training centre for the National Team anymore, instead PBSI is just an Administrative body for Indonesian badminton.
    Yes that was his point, but what he heard was grossly wrong...

  7. #840
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Overall, not a good outing for INA team in AE (and Swiss SS too, I think).

    I suspect some players with disappointing performance will be grounded for some weeks, in accordance of the contract they signed.

  8. #841
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Overall, not a good outing for INA team in AE (and Swiss SS too, I think).

    I suspect some players with disappointing performance will be grounded for some weeks, in accordance of the contract they signed.
    I think grounding them [I assume Rian-Yoke, Pia, Greysia-Nintya etc.] for some weeks [I assume 2-3 months] is not actually a punishment... It is more like a reasonable timeframe until the next realistic tournaments for players of their calibre... I mean: Philippine Gold GP, then Indonesian Open SS, then Thailand Gold GP...

    They most likely won't play in the Sudirman Cup anyway... Maybe as backup pairs...

  9. #842
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I think grounding them [I assume Rian-Yoke, Pia, Greysia-Nintya etc.] for some weeks [I assume 2-3 months] is not actually a punishment... It is more like a reasonable timeframe until the next realistic tournaments for players of their calibre... I mean: Philippine Gold GP, then Indonesian Open SS, then Thailand Gold GP...

    They most likely won't play in the Sudirman Cup anyway... Maybe as backup pairs...
    What about the 2 next GP Gold level tourney? (ABC and India Open). That should be right up their alley....(well maybe not for Pia)

  10. #843
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indonesia Badminton now is under achievement..

  11. #844
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think its worse than jst under-achievement...its the whole organization, regeneration, sponsors (MONEY!!!), attitudes, coach-player relationship (as acted by kido & siblings), player-player relationship (kido-hendra)...i think jst about everything is going wrong in Cipayung...

  12. #845
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,437
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    What about the 2 next GP Gold level tourney? (ABC and India Open). That should be right up their alley....(well maybe not for Pia)
    Players have been registered for India Open (the second-stringers), while for BAC, the non-participation will be their "punishment".

  13. #846
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wake up INA!

    MS: Taufik gone, Not more improvement from Simon and Sony? I thought Sony can be a real threat against LD.
    WS: What's problem with Kristin?
    MD: Setiawan should quickly find his new partner as INA is full of back-court smashers.
    WD: no more successors after Vita/Liliana?
    XD: Widianto getting weaker. Why Flandy plays with RUSian girl?

    Very critical moment for INA badminton to continue its reputation in world badminton. Need new generation!

  14. #847
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Wake up INA!

    MS: Taufik gone, Not more improvement from Simon and Sony? I thought Sony can be a real threat against LD.
    WS: What's problem with Kristin?
    MD: Setiawan should quickly find his new partner as INA is full of back-court smashers.
    WD: no more successors after Vita/Liliana?
    XD: Widianto getting weaker. Why Flandy plays with RUSian girl?

    Very critical moment for INA badminton to continue its reputation in world badminton. Need new generation!
    sony is injured during the AE..
    he can surely fight with lin dan if he's in his top form

  15. #848
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    From Kompas.com.

    PB Djarum will send their shuttlers to various tournaments in mid-March till April.

    some of 'em are:
    DH. Rumbaka, BS Pamungkas, and Maria Febe -> Romania Open (March 19-22)
    Andre KT & Wifqi/Afiat -> India Open (end of March)
    and more in April.

    Full news here:
    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/xml/....internasional

    Sorry, I just can't stand still, seeing Indonesia Badminton thread sink in 2nd page.

  16. #849
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    From Kompas.com.

    PB Djarum will send their shuttlers to various tournaments in mid-March till April.

    some of 'em are:
    DH. Rumbaka, BS Pamungkas, and Maria Febe -> Romania Open (March 19-22)
    Andre KT & Wifqi/Afiat -> India Open (end of March)
    and more in April.

    Full news here:
    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/xml/....internasional

    Sorry, I just can't stand still, seeing Indonesia Badminton thread sink in 2nd page.

    a. Febe withdrew from Romania due to sickness
    b. in ABC, it seems only Kido/Hendra, Vita/Flandy, not sure abt Alvent/AG
    Too late for Djarum players to register this tourney....

    we may see more INA players in Vietnam Challenge...

  17. #850
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Flandy will partner with Anastasia for the rest of tournaments and Vita may partner with Hendra AG..Vita/Flandy will play together at India and ABC only......

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •