User Tag List

Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 868 to 884 of 3181
  1. #868
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INA's WD
    Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati
    -- need more playing hrs against top pairs and beat them to break into top 5.

    Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii -- ditto....likely to go up to top 15 by end of the year. But to go up to top 10 will require them to beat pairs in the top 10 also. Not easy.

    Annisa Wahyuni/Anneke Feinya Agustine -- untested

    Komala Dewi/Debby Susanto (???) -- Debby is now placed in XD, maybe need another new partner for Komala Dewi?

  2. #869
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pia partner with Frans can give INA another XD choice..

  3. #870
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,612
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jutawin View Post
    Pia partner with Frans can give INA another XD choice..
    And probably new prospect for Pia since she didn't perform well lately in WS discipline.

  4. #871
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a friend told me that Pia will have more opportunity in WD, since she had played WD for long time before. When she was still in JR, Pia/and my friend, well known as indonesian Ge Fei/Gu Jun Junior. My friend decided to leave badminton and take higher edu.

    Mmmm... i think Pia also will have more opp in WD. I don't think so her performanse good enough in Ws.. And Ws without PIA is just the same, no problem i think

    But, NANA or Aprilia isn't ready yet!
    Where are you Maria Kristin, you Miss several big events this year. Don't ever make everyone thing that your bronze medal is only a good luk!

  5. #872
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And that means one more free space in WS dept.
    Wonder who'll replace Pia?

    Maria... our best WS so far, but very vulnerable to injury.
    Firda... er, hard to say.
    Other 3, still need tons of playing hour.

  6. #873
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what about bellaetrix manuputy?she's in platnas as well isnt she?is she any good?

  7. #874
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Flandy Limpele/Vita Marissa might be called up yet again to represent Indonesia in the Sudirman Cup 2009. An expected move really, given, INA's lack of backup in XD and the loss of Vita/Butet as the main WD pair. At least, their presence will beef up INA's chance of regaining the Cup.

    I will expect the team to be composed of:
    Sony Dwi Kuncoro
    Simon Santoso
    Maria Kristin Yulianti
    Adriyanti Firdasari
    Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan
    Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan or Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki
    Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir
    Flandy Limpele/Vita Marissa
    Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati or Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii

  8. #875
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it is generally a good idea to call up Vita-Flandy again. Because that way, the opponent will have to play a guessing game on who shall INA play in XD and in WD as well... (the Vita-Lily combo is also potent)...

  9. #876
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I think it is generally a good idea to call up Vita-Flandy again. Because that way, the opponent will have to play a guessing game on who shall INA play in XD and in WD as well... (the Vita-Lily combo is also potent)...
    I think its unfair to Vita. What is Vita's stance on this? The media gives conflicting reports.

  10. #877
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ina
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    alvent or chandra will be called back 2 Pelatnas, for partner with Hendra Setiawan (back up when kido injury)

  11. #878
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ochayaya View Post
    alvent or chandra will be called back 2 Pelatnas, for partner with Hendra Setiawan (back up when kido injury)
    Chandra is a right man to partner Hendra. Hendra can learn much from Chandra's experince..

  12. #879
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningtyas View Post
    I think its unfair to Vita. What is Vita's stance on this? The media gives conflicting reports.
    Why is it unfair to Vita? Calling her up to defend her own country is a privilage...

  13. #880
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,433
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Sudirman Cup team certainly can benefit from Candra Wijaya or Alvent Yulianto's experience.

  14. #881
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Flandy Limpele/Vita Marissa might be called up yet again to represent Indonesia in the Sudirman Cup 2009. An expected move really, given, INA's lack of backup in XD and the loss of Vita/Butet as the main WD pair. At least, their presence will beef up INA's chance of regaining the Cup.

    I will expect the team to be composed of:
    Sony Dwi Kuncoro
    Simon Santoso
    Maria Kristin Yulianti
    Adriyanti Firdasari
    Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan
    Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan or Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki
    Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir
    Flandy Limpele/Vita Marissa
    Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati or Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii
    No Taufik? Considering Sony's condition, Taufik is an upgrade on the MS.
    WD is the weakest link in the team (depending on Maria Kristin's recovery).

  15. #882
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vita may not want to be part of Sudirman team.....I hope she says " YES" but unlikely

  16. #883
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Why is it unfair to Vita? Calling her up to defend her own country is a privilage...
    Well, considering what she said here:

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...irman-cup.html

    I think it's unlikely...

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Vita may not want to be part of Sudirman team.....I hope she says " YES" but unlikely
    Let's try to guess what Vita has in mind.

    "First you dump me out, and now you want me to lend my strength?
    In your dream!"

  17. #884
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Well, considering what she said here:

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...irman-cup.html

    I think it's unlikely...


    Let's try to guess what Vita has in mind.

    "First you dump me out, and now you want me to lend my strength?
    In your dream!"
    To be fair, PBSI did not dump Vita though...Vita, herself ,decided to quit ....

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •