User Tag List

Page 58 of 188 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 970 to 986 of 3181
  1. #970
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    .....................
    after that, i'd say forget abt the prestige titles spend more money on sending younger/youngest players and hire talent scouts to find more taufiks and sigits and tonys and hendras...
    Contradiction here.
    Then what to do with those new talents if you don't send them into tournaments?

  2. #971
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, obviously when we find them, we'll have to send them out won't we?what i meant was, currently there are no players who are as talented as taufik dkk therefore we need to locate new raw talents, select the best ones and hopefully those individuals will turn out jst as good or even better than taufik dkk. basically we need talent and discipline to create champions...and money (which we dont have...) until then, what to do...what to do....pasrahh....

  3. #972
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the right way is to start sending young ones..eventhough we may have to spend the money...thats only way..of course before sending them out, PBSI should do internal competition which Djarum did last year...like Vietnam Challenge, only top 3 went there ( elfira, Nana and Febe) the rest got to Smiling Fish ( Djarum cancelled it due ti unrest at that time)...by doing internal competition, the players got selected..it is a priviledges , not just their rights...

  4. #973
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO, INA needs some change of generation. Even current #2 of INA would not satisfy your hope. I put my greatest credit to Hendra who I like just after LYD in the world. How about teaming up of Hendra with Hendra Gunawan who playing with Yulianto? He needs a tall strong attacker. That's my friendly suggestion.

    p.s. and the following graph is uploaded here as the fairness request from Jagdpanther (fyi, game 2 was more dramatic: http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...hPage_tblGame2 )
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by narnia; 05-18-2009 at 08:46 PM.

  5. #974
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    IMO, INA needs some change of generation. Even current #2 of INA would not satisfy your hope. I put my greatest credit to Hendra who I like just after LYD in the world. How about teaming up of Hendra with Hendrawan? He needs a tall strong attacker. That's my friendly suggestion.

    p.s. and the following graph is uploaded here as the fairness request from Jagdpanther
    As always...we know what we are doing..dont worry about INA ..we do not need your crazy advice ( Hendra and Hendrawan, thats insult)Badminton...we know what we do in MD as we have got 3 OG...Hendrawan is old..how he will play MD???you are just obnoxious...why dont you put Hae Tae Kwon with JJS or LYD to beat Cai Yun/FHF....?thats insult to suggest Hendra and Hendrawan...

  6. #975
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    As always...we know what we are doing..dont worry about INA ..we do not need your crazy advice ( Hendra and Hendrawan, thats insult)Badminton...we know what we do in MD as we have got 3 OG...Hendrawan is old..how he will play MD???you are just obnoxious...why dont you put Hae Tae Kwon with JJS or LYD to beat Cai Yun/FHF....?thats insult to suggest Hendra and Hendrawan...
    Oopps. Sorry, I mixed up with another guy. I edited.

    p.s. I wonder why Tony Gunawan gone to USA.... He should coach INA.

  7. #976
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Oopps. Sorry, I mixed up with another guy. I edited.

    p.s. I wonder why Tony Gunawan gone to USA.... He should coach INA.
    I wonder also why Kim Dong Moon and Ra Kyung Min, Bng Shoo Yun went to Canada....INA had many MD coaches..we do not need Tony as KOR did not need KDM or RKM either...we are, just like KOR, a free country..they can coach or go to anotehr country..I do no think it is negative..it is positive as we, power nations in Badminton should help other countries where badminton is not strong enough...

  8. #977
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I wonder also why Kim Dong Moon and Ra Kyung Min, Bng Shoo Yun went to Canada....INA had many MD coaches..we do not need Tony as KOR did not need KDM or RKM either...we are, just like KOR, a free country..they can coach or go to anotehr country..I do no think it is negative..it is positive as we, power nations in Badminton should help other countries where badminton is not strong enough...
    Yeah, I agree to that. But at least Tony or Candra should coach INA as they know much about the tactics of their counter-parts: Ha Tae Gwon or Lee Dong Soo. Champions can be more likely produced by champions. Make sense?

  9. #978
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Yeah, I agree to that. But at least Tony or Candra should coach INA as they know much about the tactics of their counter-parts: Ha Tae Gwon or Lee Dong Soo. Champions can be more likely produced by champions. Make sense?
    Candra will have his new academy, only for double so he will do his part..we still have Sigit Budiarto and Antonius/Kantono ( Bronze OG MD)...I am not worried about ou double...Hendra/Ahsan needed time..Kido still need, God knows!, may be a few months to heal...

  10. #979
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Candra will have his new academy, only for double so he will do his part..we still have Sigit Budiarto and Antonius/Kantono ( Bronze OG MD)...I am not worried about ou double...Hendra/Ahsan needed time..Kido still need, God knows!, may be a few months to heal...
    Okay. I'm not optimistic about the Setiawan/Ahsan partnership. Maybe they would be better. But to my view, Ahsan lacks something to replace the part of Kido. Of course, JJS/LYD needed more than two years to show their current top-most performance. Ahsan might need some more time or in the meantime, INA needs a new hero in MD.

  11. #980
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who will coach Sony, Simon & Maria now that Hendrawan is leaving?

  12. #981
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    well, obviously when we find them, we'll have to send them out won't we?what i meant was, currently there are no players who are as talented as taufik dkk therefore we need to locate new raw talents, select the best ones and hopefully those individuals will turn out jst as good or even better than taufik dkk. basically we need talent and discipline to create champions...and money (which we dont have...) until then, what to do...what to do....pasrahh....
    IMHO, Taufik is a very rare talent, only appear once in 10 years or so...

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    INA needs a new hero in MD.
    And KOR needs to reinforce the singles dept ASAP. Friendly reminder.
    Can't depend too much on LYD and LHJ forever.

  13. #982
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    IMHO, Taufik is a very rare talent, only appear once in 10 years or so...

    i must say i disagree with that hehe yes, a talent like taufik's is very rare but our talent pool is actually quite large, and its jst a matter of finding these talents...the reason why we still cant find little taufiks could be because those talent-rich individuals are not even aware of their talents!and probably are not allowed to choose a carrier in badminton by their parents because lets face it, there isnt any big money in it ...the parentals probably think their kids are better off studying...for example alan & susi's kids, even if they're not as talented as taufik, i bet they still inherit some or most of alan & susi's talents not to mention if they were to be trained properly...however, susi susanti made sure that her kids do not swing rackets for money ...this info might be incorrect, if so, i apologise (saw an interview during TC UC 08 abt this)

  14. #983
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    i must say i disagree with that hehe yes, a talent like taufik's is very rare but our talent pool is actually quite large, and its jst a matter of finding these talents...the reason why we still cant find little taufiks could be because those talent-rich individuals are not even aware of their talents!and probably are not allowed to choose a carrier in badminton by their parents because lets face it, there isnt any big money in it ...the parentals probably think their kids are better off studying...for example alan & susi's kids, even if they're not as talented as taufik, i bet they still inherit some or most of alan & susi's talents not to mention if they were to be trained properly...however, susi susanti made sure that her kids do not swing rackets for money ...this info might be incorrect, if so, i apologise (saw an interview during TC UC 08 abt this)
    In the end, it's all about money, right?

    A little OOT: From what I've read, Pak Prabowo, one of the running candidates for vice president, is very wealthy.
    His wealth is worth about Rp. 1,7 T.
    Ask him to donate some for INA baddie ya?

  15. #984
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Do you know..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    IMHO, Taufik is a very rare talent, only appear once in 10 years or so...
    ..it's been more than 10 yrs since Taufik made his presence in the professional circuit/national team??..

  16. #985
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..it's been more than 10 yrs since Taufik made his presence in the professional circuit/national team??..
    Hence, "... or so..."
    Feel free to use +5, +10, or even +15 years to replace those 2 words, mister.

  17. #986
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Coaches for Pratama:

    There are 6 coaches, currently, being employed by PBSI:

    Bambang Supriyanto
    Risyeu
    Yani Diah or Yeni
    Erwin ( from Batam)
    Tony Namri ( not sure if I got right name)

    I forgot the other one...
    All coaches had to take a test...Trikus failed and ranked number 9..

    Same thing also for Assistant coaches at Cipayung...only 4 were hired..Paulus,Yanti.Davies are ranked top 3 in the test...

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •