User Tag List

Page 65 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 3182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..well, i'm more of a realist than an optimist.
    Really, how soon of a turnaround do you think it'll happen??..
    As an optimist, I can only hope, it'll come ASAP.
    Being a realist, mister, how soon do you think it'll be?
    1 year? 2 year? 1 generation? Or eons?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Watch it in cinema lah.
    Say no to piracy, please.
    But mas cinema doesnt have this show

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default As i (and a few others) have mentioned a few times before..

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Being a realist, mister, how soon do you think it'll be?
    1 year? 2 year? 1 generation? Or eons?
    ..IMO, Indonesia badminton will have a draught (meaning lack of prominent Singles or Doubles players to contend with) for **at least** the next 3+ yrs, til the next 2012 Olympics.
    Why? You've still got LD & LCW (and more CHN players in contention) at the top in MS. CHN will still dominate the WS scene, despite a couple or so new challenges. MD is up for grabs but KORs will probably "dominate". WD, well, you know the story. XD is also for grabs, many pairs will contend. So, where does the Indonesia squad's projection fall?? Their veterans are slowly but surely saying buh-bye to the national team..leaving the youngens to challenge the other top players from other countries...
    After the 2012 OG, then we'll see again....But that's still quite a ways.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-24-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..IMO, Indonesia badminton will have a draught (meaning lack of prominent Singles or Doubles players to contend with) for **at least** the next 3+ yrs, til the next 2012 Olympics.
    Why? You've still got LD & LCW (and more CHN players in contention) at the top in MS. CHN will still dominate the WS scene, despite a couple or so new challenges. MD is up for grabs but KORs will probably "dominate". WD, well, you know the story. XD is also for grabs, many pairs will contend. So, where does the Indonesia squad's projection fall?? Their veterans are slowly but surely saying buh-bye to the national team..leaving the youngens to challenge the other top players from other countries...
    After the 2012 OG, then we'll see again....But that's still quite a ways.
    That's nonsense. INA is one of the strongest countries in badminton. They're real lovers of this sports. INA has very good potential and they can catch up with all the strongest very soon. This age is very fast beyond your expectation. INA Open is just over. You don't know what'll happen even in the next half of this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Nonsense??..^^

..erm, okay, i'll give you "Indonesians are real lovers of badminton."

But tell me, what makes you think they are one of the strongest countries in badminton? On what base?

When, you say "INA has very good potential and they can catch up with all the strongest very soon"..please tell us, who are their potential players & who will be their star in:
    1. MS - (fill in the blank)
    2. WS - (fill in the blank)
    3. MD - (fill in the blank)
    4. WD - (fill in the blank)
    5. XD - (fill in the blank)

I might not know what'll happen even in the next half of this yr, but if i am to forecast on what the future will be, i'd base it on the current INA batch of players and upcoming players' achievements. Or unless i see them raise the Thomas Cup & Sudirman Cup in the near future, i still say CHN is still the team to beat and INA will be in the mix with the other badminton powerhouse countries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..not only during his Thomas Cup performance last yr. Remember his LiNing China Open last yr (if you did watch) and the Olympics??..

..you've seen his past performances?? you mean 2006 and before?? or after 2006??..
    ..yes, Taufik is included in the INA's 2009 WC team. Please follow the 2009 Tournaments sub-forum to find more infos.
    yeah ,
    I see in 2006 and before
    ok thank u ctjcad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Have you seen..^^

..Taufik's post 2006 performance??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..Taufik's post 2006 performance??..
    Not yet
    how to find it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my personal take on this and I hope these players will rise to the occassion:

1. MS - still ??

2. WS - Febby Angguni. Winning two international events in Malaysia (beating Kim Moon Hi) and Auckland should give her enough confidence and match experience.

3. MD - not too bad actually, we have some promising pairs coming up the ranks like Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan (just won their first international title last week in Auckland, not including the German and Dutch Juniors won in April). We shall see their action again in the Asian Junior and World Junior Championships + the various International Series and Challenges events like Indonesia and Laos Int Challenges in July/Aug. Both players are only turning 18 this year and they are already exposed to senior tourneys domestically, winning one domestic event before the Auckland International.

Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan
    is another pair that I like. They have won an International Series event before and have beaten Chan Chong Ming/Chew Choon Eng and Hendri Kurniawan Saputra/Hendra Wijaya recently. I have very high hopes on these 2 pairs.

4. WD - still ?? also, but we are traditionally weak in WD. I like Jenna Gozali and the partnership between Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii should be able to break the top 10 very soon.

5. XD - also not too bad IMHO. We have 3 decent pairs coming up the ranks like Tontowi Ahmad/Richi Puspita Dili, Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah, and Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto. We might also have Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali joining them in the near future. Not to mention, despite her vast experience in XD, we always forget that Liliyana Natsir is only turning 24 this coming September. She still has a long way too go! With a right partner, they might yet go far again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    I have my personal take on this and I hope these players will rise to the occassion:

1. MS - still ??

2. WS - Febby Angguni. Winning two international events in Malaysia (beating Kim Moon Hi) and Auckland should give her enough confidence and match experience.

3. MD - not too bad actually, we have some promising pairs coming up the ranks like Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan (just won their first international title last week in Auckland, not including the German and Dutch Juniors won in April). We shall see their action again in the Asian Junior and World Junior Championships + the various International Series and Challenges events like Indonesia and Laos Int Challenges in July/Aug. Both players are only turning 18 this year and they are already exposed to senior tourneys domestically, winning one domestic event before the Auckland International.

Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan is another pair that I like. They have won an International Series event before and have beaten Chan Chong Ming/Chew Choon Eng and Hendri Kurniawan Saputra/Hendra Wijaya recently. I have very high hopes on these 2 pairs.

4. WD - still ?? also, but we are traditionally weak in WD. I like Jenna Gozali and the partnership between Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii should be able to break the top 10 very soon.

5. XD - also not too bad IMHO. We have 3 decent pairs coming up the ranks like Tontowi Ahmad/Richi Puspita Dili, Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah, and Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto. We might also have Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali joining them in the near future. Not to mention, despite her vast experience in XD, we always forget that Liliyana Natsir is only turning 24 this coming September. She still has a long way too go! With a right partner, they might yet go far again.
    I think nitya/greysia and liliyana,,,
    almost very good
    from technique ,, and stamina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, nitya/greysia are very good in technique and stamina, i believe they will reach their peak performance in OG 2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..erm, okay, i'll give you "Indonesians are real lovers of badminton."

But tell me, what makes you think they are one of the strongest countries in badminton? On what base?
    Just search in Wikipedia to know about the facts; search for the stats for their performance for the past history of badminton.

You know the basic principle here in badmintoncentral? Before you ask here, you always need to "SEARCH" for yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Uh oh..^^

..no more research from narnia??...i thought you're very good at finding stats and facts??..

My man, if you're talking abt the history of Indonesian badminton, yes, i do concur 150% they have a very good one. But that's "history". How abt looking ahead to the future?...If you mentioned that INA has "very good potential and they can catch up with all the strongest very soon", mind answering and filling in the potential names in each of the events i've listed above??..Or you can't find their names??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-25-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post

1. MS - still ??

Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan
    is another pair that I like. They have won an International Series event before and have beaten Chan Chong Ming/Chew Choon Eng and Hendri Kurniawan Saputra/Hendra Wijaya recently. I have very high hopes on these 2 pairs.

badmania, do you know a WS player called bellaetrix?is she one of the promising young talents too?
    i think its hard for INA badminton to improve when there's still no full support from the government...but i guess we all jst have to hope for the best and keep forward

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    badmania, do you know a WS player called bellaetrix?is she one of the promising young talents too?
    i think its hard for INA badminton to improve when there's still no full support from the government...but i guess we all jst have to hope for the best and keep forward
    Bellaetrix Manuputty used to be an upcoming talent, along with Sylvinna Kurniawan and Pia Bernadet Zebadiah, at least a few years ago. I believe she's still in Pelatnas Pratama. However, I don't think she is as good as Febby Angguni, who's a proven winner at least in International Series and Challenge levels. It's now time to move her up a level to GP and hopefully GP Gold levels.

In Pelatnas, I heard that Lindaweni Fanetri should be the one to look out for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chibot View Post
    Yeah, nitya/greysia are very good in technique and stamina, i believe they will reach their peak performance in OG 2012
    yeah and also lilyana natsir ...
    Nitya and pollii ....show their good performance in aviva open finals ...
    but ya wen and her patner's ranks better than them
    --

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed with nitya/greysia
    they have great skills to be one of the great players one day