User Tag List

Page 76 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,292 of 3172
  1. #1276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PB Djarum dominates the Taruna (U-19) division:
    BD -- Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu beating their club-mates Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen
    GD -- Yayu Rahayu/Lidya Pradita
    XD -- Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico

  2. #1277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Full Results for the Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009 (Open Division)

    MS -- Fauzi Adnan (Suryanaga) bt Ariyanto Haryadi (Tangkas Alfamart) 21-10, 21-17.
    MD -- Ardiansyah Putra/Rio Willianto (Ganesha) bt Rizky Dellanugraha/Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto 21-10, 21-14.
    WS -- Bellaetrix Manuputty (Pelatnas) beat Tieke Arieda Ningrum (Pelatnas) 16-21, 22-20, 21-15.
    WD -- Devi Tika Permatasari/Nadya Melati (SGS Elektrik/Jaya Raya) bt Della Destiara Haris/Ni Made Claudia Ayu Wijaya 21-15, 21-14.
    XD -- Anggun Nugroho/Endang Nursugianti (Jaya Raya/Tangkas Alfamart) bt Riky Widianto/Devi Tika Permatasari (Hi-Qua Wima/SGS Elektrik) 24-22, 21-18.

    Gold Tally for the Open Division:
    Pelatnas 1
    Ganesha 1
    Suryanaga 1
    Jaya Raya 1
    SGS Elektrik, Tangkas Alfamart 0.5

    Gold Tally for the Taruna (U-19) Division:
    Djarum 3
    Singapore 1 (Huang Chao probably won).
    Tangkas Alfamart/Jaya Raya (winner in GS) 1

  3. #1278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm...i think rendy is too tired already or he's jst not as comfortable with rizky as he is with anggra...im glad bellaetrix won, i've always liked her...i think its time to put her in more international tourneys...as for endang?whats up with her?she's been 'free lancing' hasnt she?

  4. #1279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just a little news :

    Results of 2009 Proprov Jateng (Central Java Province Games)

    A lot of tournament which held in same time, some the best players couldn't compete in here.

    WS : Maria Elfira (Kudus) d Rosaria Yusfin (Kudus) 21-12, 21-12
    We known well both players

    MS : Rukito (Solo) d Agus Setiawan (Grobogan) 22-20, 21-6
    both "unknown" players

    WD : Andriyani/Wieke (Solo) d Niken Yulia/Ratih Asri (Kudus), 19-21, 21-13, 21-19

    I guess Andriyani ex Tangkas player ever paired with Mona Santoso, Wieke ex Jaya Raya. Niken/Ratih are active Djarum players

    MD : Bambang Supriyanto/Luluk Hadiyanto (Solo) d Dwi Kristiawan/Joko Margono (Solo) 21-11,21-16

    We knew well Luluk & Bambang against "unknown" opponent

    XD : Bambang Supriyanto/Wieke (Solo) d Luluk Hadiyanto/Andriyani (Solo) 21-15, 21-15

  5. #1280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Other PB Djarum players who qualify for the SF:
    BS (U19) -- domination by PB Djarum's players Arief Gifar Ramadhan, Kenas Adi Haryanto, Sheshar Hiren Rhustavito
    The other semifinalist was Huang Chao of Singapore. Judging from his name, I suspect he came from mainland China like Fu Mingtian and Zhang BW etc. In the SF, Huang defeated 15-year-old Sheshar Hiren Rustavito (a.k.a. Vito), the newly crowned Central Java Sirnas champ.

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Gold Tally for the Taruna (U-19) Division:
    Djarum 3
    Singapore 1 (Huang Chao probably won).
    Tangkas Alfamart/Jaya Raya (winner in GS) 1
    I got confirmation that 15-year-old Gifar won agains Huang Chao! This is Gifar's first title in the Under-19 category...

    So now we see 3 very young boys who won the U-19 category this year:
    Riyanto [was 15] when he won the Kalimantan National Circuit
    Vito [15 this year] won the Central Java Circuit
    Gifar [15 this year] won the East Java Circuit
    All 3 are molded to be Coach Fang Kaixiang's last masterpieces before he ultimately retires. He is 68 this year, I heard...

    Riyanto, Vito, and Gifar are lucky... they get to practice in the same team as Andre Kurniawan Tedjono, Andreas Adityawarman, Bandar Sigit Pamungkas, and Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka... all of whom represent top 20 to top 70 world-ranked quality players. So, naturally, their daily 'sparring quality' is much better than boys in many clubs in INA.

    I think if PB. Tangkas wants to improve their MS sparring quality, they should ask Alamsyah, Indra Bagus, Nandang Arif etc. to train in Greenville too. But somehow they decided not to.

  6. #1281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    hmm...i think rendy is too tired already or he's jst not as comfortable with rizky as he is with anggra...im glad bellaetrix won, i've always liked her...i think its time to put her in more international tourneys...as for endang?whats up with her?she's been 'free lancing' hasnt she?
    Bella has been around for quite some time and she should be around Pia's age. I am not too sure of Bella's future though....

    But, as I mentioned to some here, I am quietly optimistic about INA's future in MD and XD particularly. We have a committed bunch of youngsters who begin to show that they are capable and hopefully can be depended on.

    MD:
    Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan -- winner of 2 Junior Events, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta (Open Division), 1 Int Series and 1 Int Challenge titles this year. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2008 who now plays in senior level tourneys, except for AJC and WJC.

    Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu -- winner of junior events of Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Tournament, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta and Jatim 2009. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2009.

    Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen -- winner of the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009.

    Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/??? -- AJC winner...but need to find a partner for Rendy in senior level.

    XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Richie Puspita Dili -- winner of Vietnam Int Challenge 2009

    Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah -- winner of New Zealand Open 2009

    Mohd Rijal/Liliyana Natsir (???) -- I am excited about this planned new partnership if it really works out! We have 2 experienced players combining together hopefully to reach greater heights (esp for Rijal).

    Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali -- runner up in the Laos Int Challenge 2009.

    Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico -- winner of Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009. Jones also won the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009 with Yayu Rahayu.

  7. #1282
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Bella has been around for quite some time and she should be around Pia's age. I am not too sure of Bella's future though....

    But, as I mentioned to some here, I am quietly optimistic about INA's future in MD and XD particularly. We have a committed bunch of youngsters who begin to show that they are capable and hopefully can be depended on.

    MD:
    Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan -- winner of 2 Junior Events, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta (Open Division), 1 Int Series and 1 Int Challenge titles this year. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2008 who now plays in senior level tourneys, except for AJC and WJC.

    Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu -- winner of junior events of Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Tournament, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta and Jatim 2009. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2009.

    Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen -- winner of the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009.

    Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/??? -- AJC winner...but need to find a partner for Rendy in senior level.

    XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Richie Puspita Dili -- winner of Vietnam Int Challenge 2009

    Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah -- winner of New Zealand Open 2009

    Mohd Rijal/Liliyana Natsir (???) -- I am excited about this planned new partnership if it really works out! We have 2 experienced players combining together hopefully to reach greater heights (esp for Rijal).

    Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali -- runner up in the Laos Int Challenge 2009.

    Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico -- winner of Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009. Jones also won the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009 with Yayu Rahayu.


    i think that Rijal/Debby should stay as a pair for future tournaments, because even they didn't won any tourney yet, they still performed stable.. at least QF-SF in every tourney.. I thought that they just need more time to become more gel to each other and prove their potential, especially debby, that i thought is a very talented player...
    PBSI must also keep 2 others XD pair because their already match with their pair..

  8. #1283
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard778 View Post
    i think that Rijal/Debby should stay as a pair for future tournaments, because even they didn't won any tourney yet, they still performed stable.. at least QF-SF in every tourney.. I thought that they just need more time to become more gel to each other and prove their potential, especially debby, that i thought is a very talented player...
    PBSI must also keep 2 others XD pair because their already match with their pair..
    Debby is indeed a talented and hard working player...Butet may pair with tantowi or frans in Europe...no matter what..Butet need strong smasher partner in future as Nova may retire next year....if Debby or Richi ends up with no partner, PBSI has some solution and will call some players ....so dont worry about MX..we will be fine..

  9. #1284
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jo Novita just got married and will move to Canada for good...She will represent Canada in future if she is not retiring...she will be coaching at Vancouver club..C1C2

  10. #1285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Debby is indeed a talented and hard working player...Butet may pair with tantowi or frans in Europe...no matter what..Butet need strong smasher partner in future as Nova may retire next year....if Debby or Richi ends up with no partner, PBSI has some solution and will call some players ....so dont worry about MX..we will be fine..
    yeah, PBSI should find the player that have the same playbook as nova for butet... i thought that INA XD player have two playstyle, which are hard hitter like tantowi and fran, and tactical like rijal.. maybe PBSI would consider ex-Pelatnas player like alvent to play in XD...

  11. #1286
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard778 View Post
    yeah, PBSI should find the player that have the same playbook as nova for butet... i thought that INA XD player have two playstyle, which are hard hitter like tantowi and fran, and tactical like rijal.. maybe PBSI would consider ex-Pelatnas player like alvent to play in XD...
    Alvent may not be back to PBSI..currently Alvent pairs with Mona for INA challenege, Macau and Taipeh...Rijal is a good player but lack of confident...
    Jenna Gozali may join pelatnas next year....not sure for XD or WD...

  12. #1287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Alvent may not be back to PBSI..currently Alvent pairs with Mona for INA challenege, Macau and Taipeh...Rijal is a good player but lack of confident...
    Jenna Gozali may join pelatnas next year....not sure for XD or WD...
    maybe for WD team... how do you know the news and update everytime?? i feel that rijal must improve his confident and control his temperament if he wants to won the tourney.. because he must also give a lift up for debby and i'm sure if he can do that, they will become a promising pair in the next tourney and in the future..

  13. #1288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sirnas Jatim Final


    U14
    WS
    Lya Ersalita (Jaya Raya) d Nutcha Wongchanachart (Thailand) 18-21, 22-20, 21-17
    MS
    Syarifudin (Gajah Tunggal) d Androw Yunanto (Surya Naga) 21-17, 21-16

    U-16
    WS
    Shela Devi A (Jaya Raya) d Amelia Kartika (Pelatda DKI) 16-21, 21-12, 21-16
    MS
    Ari Januari (Tangkas) d Fikri Ikhsandi (Tangkas) WO
    WD
    Anggia Shita/Shela Devi (Jaya Raya) d Ni Ketut Mahadewi/Ila Alvionita (Pelatda Jatim) 18-21, 21-11, 21-6
    MD
    Hafiz Faizal/Putra Eka Rhoma (Jaya Raya)

    U-19
    WS
    Novalia Agustiani (Tangkas) d Dian Fitriani (Jaya Raya) 13-21, 21-19, 21-13
    MS
    Arief Gifar Ramadhan (Djarum) d Huang Chao (Singapore) 18-21, 21-9, 21-16
    WD
    Lidya Pradita/Yayu Rahayu (Djarum) d Dian Fitriani/Eri Octaviani (Jaya Raya) 21-11, 25-23
    MD
    Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu (Djarum) d Jones Rafly/Darmiko 23-21, 21-16
    XD
    Jones Rafly Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico (Djarum) d Wahyu Nayaka/Yolanda (Tangkas) 16-21, 21-19, 23-21

    Open
    WS
    Bellaetrix Manuputty (Pelatnas) d Tike Arieda Ningrum (Pelatnas) 16-21, 22-20, 21-15
    MS
    Fauzi Adnan (Surya Naga) d Ariyanto Haryadi (Tangkas) 21-10, 21-17
    WD
    Devi Tika/Nadya Melati (SGS/Jaya Raya) d Della Destiara/Claudia Wijaya (Pelatnas) 21-15, 21-14
    MD
    Ardiansyah Putra/Rio Willianto (Ganesha) d Rendy Sugiarto/Rizki Dely Nugraha (Pelatnas) 21-10, 21-14
    XD
    Anggun Nugroho/Endang Nursugianti (Jaya Raya/Tangkas) d I Komang Sandy/Devi Tika (Wima/SGS) 24-22, 21-18

  14. #1289
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What do you think??..

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard778 View Post
    ...how do you know the news and update everytime??
    ...
    ..i'll give several choices:
    a. He has contacts & connections with the players & have seen them in action..
    b. He makes them up..
    c. He googled them..

    Which one is more reasonable??..

  15. #1290
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perak
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Jo Novita just got married and will move to Canada for good...She will represent Canada in future if she is not retiring...she will be coaching at Vancouver club..C1C2
    any pics of her wedding?thanx..

  16. #1291
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Alvent may not be back to PBSI..currently Alvent pairs with Mona for INA challenege, Macau and Taipeh...Rijal is a good player but lack of confident...
    Jenna Gozali may join pelatnas next year....not sure for XD or WD...
    I think what you meant to say was: Alvent may not return to the INA National Team. But Alvent has never left PBSI (the INA Badminton Association)...

  17. #1292
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jo novita wedding
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •