User Tag List

Page 76 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,292 of 3172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PB Djarum dominates the Taruna (U-19) division:
    BD -- Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu beating their club-mates Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen
    GD -- Yayu Rahayu/Lidya Pradita
    XD -- Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Full Results for the Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009 (Open Division)

MS -- Fauzi Adnan (Suryanaga) bt Ariyanto Haryadi (Tangkas Alfamart) 21-10, 21-17.
    MD -- Ardiansyah Putra/Rio Willianto (Ganesha) bt Rizky Dellanugraha/Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto 21-10, 21-14.
    WS -- Bellaetrix Manuputty (Pelatnas) beat Tieke Arieda Ningrum (Pelatnas) 16-21, 22-20, 21-15.
    WD -- Devi Tika Permatasari/Nadya Melati (SGS Elektrik/Jaya Raya) bt Della Destiara Haris/Ni Made Claudia Ayu Wijaya 21-15, 21-14.
    XD -- Anggun Nugroho/Endang Nursugianti (Jaya Raya/Tangkas Alfamart) bt Riky Widianto/Devi Tika Permatasari (Hi-Qua Wima/SGS Elektrik) 24-22, 21-18.

Gold Tally for the Open Division:
    Pelatnas 1
    Ganesha 1
    Suryanaga 1
    Jaya Raya 1
    SGS Elektrik, Tangkas Alfamart 0.5

Gold Tally for the Taruna (U-19) Division:
    Djarum 3
    Singapore 1 (Huang Chao probably won).
    Tangkas Alfamart/Jaya Raya (winner in GS) 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...i think rendy is too tired already or he's jst not as comfortable with rizky as he is with anggra...im glad bellaetrix won, i've always liked her...i think its time to put her in more international tourneys...as for endang?whats up with her?she's been 'free lancing' hasnt she?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a little news :

Results of 2009 Proprov Jateng (Central Java Province Games)

A lot of tournament which held in same time, some the best players couldn't compete in here.

WS : Maria Elfira (Kudus) d Rosaria Yusfin (Kudus) 21-12, 21-12
    We known well both players

MS : Rukito (Solo) d Agus Setiawan (Grobogan) 22-20, 21-6
    both "unknown" players

WD : Andriyani/Wieke (Solo) d Niken Yulia/Ratih Asri (Kudus), 19-21, 21-13, 21-19

I guess Andriyani ex Tangkas player ever paired with Mona Santoso, Wieke ex Jaya Raya. Niken/Ratih are active Djarum players

MD : Bambang Supriyanto/Luluk Hadiyanto (Solo) d Dwi Kristiawan/Joko Margono (Solo) 21-11,21-16

We knew well Luluk & Bambang against "unknown" opponent

XD : Bambang Supriyanto/Wieke (Solo) d Luluk Hadiyanto/Andriyani (Solo) 21-15, 21-15

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Other PB Djarum players who qualify for the SF:
    BS (U19) -- domination by PB Djarum's players Arief Gifar Ramadhan, Kenas Adi Haryanto, Sheshar Hiren Rhustavito
    The other semifinalist was Huang Chao of Singapore. Judging from his name, I suspect he came from mainland China like Fu Mingtian and Zhang BW etc. In the SF, Huang defeated 15-year-old Sheshar Hiren Rustavito (a.k.a. Vito), the newly crowned Central Java Sirnas champ.

Gold Tally for the Taruna (U-19) Division:
    Djarum 3
    Singapore 1 (Huang Chao probably won).
    Tangkas Alfamart/Jaya Raya (winner in GS) 1
    I got confirmation that 15-year-old Gifar won agains Huang Chao! This is Gifar's first title in the Under-19 category...

So now we see 3 very young boys who won the U-19 category this year:
    Riyanto [was 15] when he won the Kalimantan National Circuit
    Vito [15 this year] won the Central Java Circuit
    Gifar [15 this year] won the East Java Circuit
    All 3 are molded to be Coach Fang Kaixiang's last masterpieces before he ultimately retires. He is 68 this year, I heard...

Riyanto, Vito, and Gifar are lucky... they get to practice in the same team as Andre Kurniawan Tedjono, Andreas Adityawarman, Bandar Sigit Pamungkas, and Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka... all of whom represent top 20 to top 70 world-ranked quality players. So, naturally, their daily 'sparring quality' is much better than boys in many clubs in INA.

I think if PB. Tangkas wants to improve their MS sparring quality, they should ask Alamsyah, Indra Bagus, Nandang Arif etc. to train in Greenville too. But somehow they decided not to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    hmm...i think rendy is too tired already or he's jst not as comfortable with rizky as he is with anggra...im glad bellaetrix won, i've always liked her...i think its time to put her in more international tourneys...as for endang?whats up with her?she's been 'free lancing' hasnt she?
    Bella has been around for quite some time and she should be around Pia's age. I am not too sure of Bella's future though....

But, as I mentioned to some here, I am quietly optimistic about INA's future in MD and XD particularly. We have a committed bunch of youngsters who begin to show that they are capable and hopefully can be depended on.

MD:
    Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan -- winner of 2 Junior Events, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta (Open Division), 1 Int Series and 1 Int Challenge titles this year. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2008 who now plays in senior level tourneys, except for AJC and WJC.

Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu -- winner of junior events of Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Tournament, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta and Jatim 2009. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2009.

Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen -- winner of the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009.

Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/??? -- AJC winner...but need to find a partner for Rendy in senior level.

XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Richie Puspita Dili -- winner of Vietnam Int Challenge 2009

Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah -- winner of New Zealand Open 2009

Mohd Rijal/Liliyana Natsir (???) -- I am excited about this planned new partnership if it really works out! We have 2 experienced players combining together hopefully to reach greater heights (esp for Rijal).

Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali -- runner up in the Laos Int Challenge 2009.

Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico -- winner of Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009. Jones also won the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009 with Yayu Rahayu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bella has been around for quite some time and she should be around Pia's age. I am not too sure of Bella's future though....

But, as I mentioned to some here, I am quietly optimistic about INA's future in MD and XD particularly. We have a committed bunch of youngsters who begin to show that they are capable and hopefully can be depended on.

MD:
    Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan -- winner of 2 Junior Events, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta (Open Division), 1 Int Series and 1 Int Challenge titles this year. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2008 who now plays in senior level tourneys, except for AJC and WJC.

Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu -- winner of junior events of Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Tournament, Sirkuit Nasional DKI Jakarta and Jatim 2009. Arguably INA's no 1 junior pair in 2009.

Darmiko/Jones Ralfy Jansen -- winner of the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009.

Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/??? -- AJC winner...but need to find a partner for Rendy in senior level.

XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Richie Puspita Dili -- winner of Vietnam Int Challenge 2009

Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah -- winner of New Zealand Open 2009

Mohd Rijal/Liliyana Natsir (???) -- I am excited about this planned new partnership if it really works out! We have 2 experienced players combining together hopefully to reach greater heights (esp for Rijal).

Mohd Ulinnuha/Jenna Gozali -- runner up in the Laos Int Challenge 2009.

Jones Ralfy Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico -- winner of Sirkuit Nasional Jatim 2009. Jones also won the Sirkuit Nasional Tegal 2009 with Yayu Rahayu.

i think that Rijal/Debby should stay as a pair for future tournaments, because even they didn't won any tourney yet, they still performed stable.. at least QF-SF in every tourney.. I thought that they just need more time to become more gel to each other and prove their potential, especially debby, that i thought is a very talented player...
    PBSI must also keep 2 others XD pair because their already match with their pair..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gerrard778 View Post
    i think that Rijal/Debby should stay as a pair for future tournaments, because even they didn't won any tourney yet, they still performed stable.. at least QF-SF in every tourney.. I thought that they just need more time to become more gel to each other and prove their potential, especially debby, that i thought is a very talented player...
    PBSI must also keep 2 others XD pair because their already match with their pair..
    Debby is indeed a talented and hard working player...Butet may pair with tantowi or frans in Europe...no matter what..Butet need strong smasher partner in future as Nova may retire next year....if Debby or Richi ends up with no partner, PBSI has some solution and will call some players ....so dont worry about MX..we will be fine..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jo Novita just got married and will move to Canada for good...She will represent Canada in future if she is not retiring...she will be coaching at Vancouver club..C1C2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Debby is indeed a talented and hard working player...Butet may pair with tantowi or frans in Europe...no matter what..Butet need strong smasher partner in future as Nova may retire next year....if Debby or Richi ends up with no partner, PBSI has some solution and will call some players ....so dont worry about MX..we will be fine..
    yeah, PBSI should find the player that have the same playbook as nova for butet... i thought that INA XD player have two playstyle, which are hard hitter like tantowi and fran, and tactical like rijal.. maybe PBSI would consider ex-Pelatnas player like alvent to play in XD...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, PBSI should find the player that have the same playbook as nova for butet... i thought that INA XD player have two playstyle, which are hard hitter like tantowi and fran, and tactical like rijal.. maybe PBSI would consider ex-Pelatnas player like alvent to play in XD...
    Alvent may not be back to PBSI..currently Alvent pairs with Mona for INA challenege, Macau and Taipeh...Rijal is a good player but lack of confident...
    Jenna Gozali may join pelatnas next year....not sure for XD or WD...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alvent may not be back to PBSI..currently Alvent pairs with Mona for INA challenege, Macau and Taipeh...Rijal is a good player but lack of confident...
    maybe for WD team... how do you know the news and update everytime?? i feel that rijal must improve his confident and control his temperament if he wants to won the tourney.. because he must also give a lift up for debby and i'm sure if he can do that, they will become a promising pair in the next tourney and in the future..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sirnas Jatim Final

U14
    WS
    Lya Ersalita (Jaya Raya) d Nutcha Wongchanachart (Thailand) 18-21, 22-20, 21-17
    MS
    Syarifudin (Gajah Tunggal) d Androw Yunanto (Surya Naga) 21-17, 21-16

U-16
    WS
    Shela Devi A (Jaya Raya) d Amelia Kartika (Pelatda DKI) 16-21, 21-12, 21-16
    MS
    Ari Januari (Tangkas) d Fikri Ikhsandi (Tangkas) WO
    WD
    Anggia Shita/Shela Devi (Jaya Raya) d Ni Ketut Mahadewi/Ila Alvionita (Pelatda Jatim) 18-21, 21-11, 21-6
    MD
    Hafiz Faizal/Putra Eka Rhoma (Jaya Raya)

U-19
    WS
    Novalia Agustiani (Tangkas) d Dian Fitriani (Jaya Raya) 13-21, 21-19, 21-13
    MS
    Arief Gifar Ramadhan (Djarum) d Huang Chao (Singapore) 18-21, 21-9, 21-16
    WD
    Lidya Pradita/Yayu Rahayu (Djarum) d Dian Fitriani/Eri Octaviani (Jaya Raya) 21-11, 25-23
    MD
    Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu (Djarum) d Jones Rafly/Darmiko 23-21, 21-16
    XD
    Jones Rafly Jansen/Nurbeta Kwanrico (Djarum) d Wahyu Nayaka/Yolanda (Tangkas) 16-21, 21-19, 23-21

Open
    WS
    Bellaetrix Manuputty (Pelatnas) d Tike Arieda Ningrum (Pelatnas) 16-21, 22-20, 21-15
    MS
    Fauzi Adnan (Surya Naga) d Ariyanto Haryadi (Tangkas) 21-10, 21-17
    WD
    Devi Tika/Nadya Melati (SGS/Jaya Raya) d Della Destiara/Claudia Wijaya (Pelatnas) 21-15, 21-14
    MD
    Ardiansyah Putra/Rio Willianto (Ganesha) d Rendy Sugiarto/Rizki Dely Nugraha (Pelatnas) 21-10, 21-14
    XD
    Anggun Nugroho/Endang Nursugianti (Jaya Raya/Tangkas) d I Komang Sandy/Devi Tika (Wima/SGS) 24-22, 21-18

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you think??..

...how do you know the news and update everytime??
    ..i'll give several choices:
    a. He has contacts & connections with the players & have seen them in action..
    b. He makes them up..
    c. He googled them..

Which one is more reasonable??..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jo Novita just got married and will move to Canada for good...She will represent Canada in future if she is not retiring...she will be coaching at Vancouver club..C1C2
    any pics of her wedding?thanx..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what you meant to say was: Alvent may not return to the INA National Team. But Alvent has never left PBSI (the INA Badminton Association)...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jo novita wedding
    Attached Images Attached Images