Results 1,429 to 1,445 of 3172
Thread: Indonesia Badminton
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM #1429
I'm afraid what he really means is the opposite.
*Pssst, mister, do you think the time will come that USA will have a moslem as prez?*
Yeah, where they'll got smashed in early rounds...
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM #1430
(Very) Off topic-Well..
(this is gonna be my last post on this mini discussion in this thread-we can continue in the other 2 threads, if you guys like, as we've hijacked the thread already~sorry all)
All i can say is, Prez BO is able to become the Prez simply because of what's in the current U.S. constitution. Change it and we'd probably kiss this country good bye..
- If they use religion and fear to try & win the election, what did BO & Biden used to win the election? Bully pulpit??...
- The liberal (most commonly associated with the Dems) media (newspaper, broadcast companies) will always paint the conservatives as the bad guy, thus the bias info we get. Guess which party Prez BO is the media supporting?
If one thinks BO is more transparent than W, then i'm sure one of the BCers in those 2 thread would have something else to say (yes, he's a local Chi-town-based BCer & knows the Windy City politics). Van Jones is just the beginning?? we'll see...
- GOP will make a comeback. They lost (the Congress & WH) because simply they've gone away from their principles.
- I personally dread it, but if that happens, then so be it. Why? Just look at those middle east countries with a theocracy type rules/govt. If that were to happen, then, every one can kiss the only "the last best hope of man on Earth" (Reagan).
Last edited by ctjcad; 09-09-2009 at 12:35 PM.
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM #1431
Whoops, already 2 pages of OOT, politic talks, and I'm involved in it.
Sorry guys, better stop now.
For sure we don't want this thread shares the same fate with oldie "Malaysia Boleh Spirits" thread...
*Maybe right now, BC big bosses are browsing through our posts while their fingers are ready to click both 'Lock' and 'Ban' tabs... *
Last edited by Jagdpanther; 09-09-2009 at 12:42 PM.
09-09-2009, 02:26 PM #1432
I am sorry..I refuse to watch FOX news...too much false infos as well..
this is my last post also for the US politic...we all know why and how Obama/Biden won...fo sure it is not about the fear like Cheney is still barking about...
Sorry for OT....
09-09-2009, 06:04 PM #1433
This is what happened when politics got discussed......it'll always turn into an argument of some sort
BTW, will MAS send their full squad to SEA GAMES just like INA?
09-09-2009, 06:52 PM #1434
Please stick to discussions on INA Badminton
And yes, I am not in favor of Hayom and Febe being recruited into Pelatnas if their tournament sending policy is not revised
They may end up like Simon Santoso (early exits and without a title to show for at SS level) or Maria Kristin Yulianti (I don't think Maria won any GP Gold title yet) & Adriyanti Firdasari (another first round exit beckons at the Japan SS).
Seriously, it's a big waste of money sending our first-team players to SS level tourneys and got thrashed as early as the first-round.
The ONLY players worth sending to SS-level tourneys are:
1. Sony Dwi Kuncoro
2. Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan -- if Kido has fully recovered
3. Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir
4. Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan -- marginal case, but, at least they won a title at GP Gold level before.
5. Simon Santoso -- ditto
Last edited by badMania; 09-09-2009 at 07:01 PM.
09-09-2009, 07:01 PM #1435
I would suggest these players to be sent to GP Gold & GP level-tourneys + a couple of SS next year:
1. Maria Kristin Yulianti
2. Adriyanti Firdasari
3. Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki -- time to win at least a GP Gold title
4. Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan -- time to win at least a GP title.
5. Meiliana Jauhari/Shendy Puspa Irawati -- ditto as their MD counterpart
6. Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii -- ditto
7. Annisa Wahyuni/Anneke Feinya Agustine -- ditto
8. Devin Lahardi/Lita Nurlita
9. Fran Kurniawan/Pia Zebadiah Bernadet -- time to win a GP Gold title before they can be promoted to first-team
10. Tontowi Ahmad/Richi Puspita Dili -- ditto
11. Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto or a new partner for Rijal??
09-09-2009, 07:38 PM #1436
1st layer : Riyanto, Vito, Gifar (Djarum)
2nd layer : Tommy Azizan, Ryan Fajar (Djarum), Panji Akbar (DKI)
In WS, need more experience to play in higher/older level.
1st layer, Hanna Ramadhini (Mutiara), Anggia Shita, Shela Devi A (Jaya Raya)
2nd layer, Amelia Kartika (DKI), Tri Ria Maya (Jaya Raya)
In Sister City tournament in Tokyo, Jakarta beat Bangkok 3-1 in final
3 points from MS,MD and WD (Anggia/Shella beat Ratchanok Inthanon and pair), one point Bangkok from WS, Amelia lost to Bangkok WS (not Ratchanok)
PBSI should take care more for 15-16 y.o. players,
if no training center for them, at leat assist some bussines company to sponsoring them in training and playing in some tournaments.
Last edited by Sandy; 09-09-2009 at 07:44 PM.
09-09-2009, 07:48 PM #1437
09-09-2009, 07:59 PM #1438
09-09-2009, 08:44 PM #1439
I'm not privy of the practice policy in Pelatnas. Does the junior player spar with the senior player? If that's the case, then the juniors should already been exposed to SS-level plays (unless the senior player hold back or just play half-heartedly).
I dunno if sending certain players/pair only to GP or GP Gold tournaments is a good idea. They might very well dominate the GP event....but what good will that do if they continue to get KOed in the early rounds of SS tourney?
09-09-2009, 10:47 PM #1440
Wifqi/Afiat -- WR40
Fran/Pia -- WR48 (should be higher...BWF again has yet to revise their ranking)
Towi/Richi -- WR47
Rijal/Debby -- WR57
Annisa/Anneke -- WR36
Note: these players have yet to climb to top 28 of the WR yet. So, it's POINTLESS to send them to SS-level tourneys anyway. Let them build up their rankings!
I will expect some of them to reach top 28 by mid next year.
Last edited by badMania; 09-09-2009 at 10:58 PM.
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM #1441
I am not suggesting Pelatnas to send their first-team players to ONLY GP, GP Gold tourneys. On the other hand, a combination of tourneys at different levels will benefit these first-team players who are IN NEED of some titles to boost their confidence at the moment.
Just let me list down the records of these players at the moment:
1. Rian/Yoke -- Won 6 Loss 5 (3 first-round exits at SS-levels and only managed QF of GP Gold as best result this year).
2. Wifqi/Afiat -- Won 12 Loss 7 (no SS tourney yet, but considerably better record than their seniors. They also managed to reach QF and SF of GP and GP Gold tourneys).
3. Devin/Lita -- Won 7 Loss 7 (best result is QF of AE 2009)
4. Fran/Pia -- Won 14 Loss 5 (won a GP title)
5. Towi/Richi -- Won 15 Loss 6 (won an IC title and reach SF of GP & GP Gold tourneys 3 times!).
6. Rijal/Debby -- Won 12 Loss 5 (reach SF of GP Gold tourney)
7. Mel/Shendy -- Won 10 Loss 7 (runner-up of GP Gold tourney, SF of SS level).
8. Nitya/Grace -- Won 8 Loss 7 (runner-up of Singapore SS but early round exits at ALL the other tourneys)
9. Annisa/Anneke -- Won 9 Loss 6 (won a GP title)
For these players, it's imperative for them to keep winning titles before they are qualified to play the full year of SS events. Therefore, I would suggest the tourneys that they can participate in next year will include (after budget consideration):
1. Malaysia Super Series 2010 -- neighbouring country.
2. German Open 2010 -- if Korea can still send their players to this tourney, why not INA??? It serves as a prep for the AE too!
3. All England 2010 -- major event, so, serves as a report card for the first-team players.
4. Thomas & Uber Cup 2010 -- compulsory team events for first-team players.
Then, starting from June 2010, it will be a pretty hectic period:
5. India Open GP Gold 2010 -- could be skipped since there will be lots of events at the end of June.
6. Indonesia SS 2010
7. Thailand & Malaysia Open GP Gold 2010 -- back-to-back events
9. Australia & New Zealand GP 2010 -- ditto
10. Macau & Chinese-Taipei Open GP Gold 2010 -- ditto
11. World Championships 2010 -- for those that qualified
12. Japan SS 2010 -- depends on the players' performances over the 8 mths period.
13. Dutch Open 2010 & Denmark SS 2010 -- if the players cannot meet the standards of SS level tourneys, then, send them to only the Dutch Open.
Last edited by badMania; 09-09-2009 at 11:08 PM.
09-10-2009, 12:11 AM #1442
09-10-2009, 12:23 AM #1443
09-10-2009, 12:44 AM #1444
09-10-2009, 01:31 AM #1445
Originally Posted by pejantan
About the open burning, do u know that several company that should responsible for that burning is owned by malaysian businessman?
IF the malaysian businessman is reaponsible for the burning, then bring him to justice why blame the whole country. When some bad people from indonesia came to m'sia to rob, kill & rape, m'sian didn't blame the whole Rep of Indonesian.
Originally Posted by SibugiChai
I sincerely dunno when Msia violeted Ina?
why so much hatred?
When?!?!? Live in INA for a while, you will know... Ok enough about MAS...
Well If they feel violated, than blame their gov because their gov let it happen ... Really if the claim is really true then why not the Gov of indonesia proved it or just sue the responsible party ?? Do you really think that we care of that rasa sayang, baba black sheep, twinkle2 lite star, pudet dance, and all those bla bla bla. IMHO this is just a diversion so that the people of indonseia forget about their own internal problem. Indonesian are brave people who love their country, but sadly ......
Also read about Philip Reis who challanged Alexander Graham Bell to claim that he is the inventor of telephone.
Really sorry for being off topic, ... frankly I enjoy watching indo badminton players and also a fan of taufik, sony & kido/hendra.
By icon03 in forum Coaching ForumReplies: 2: 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional PlayersReplies: 56: 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
By alonzo in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 0: 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
By elepin in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 0: 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
By Mag in forum General ForumReplies: 1: 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM