User Tag List

Page 91 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,547 of 3190
  1. #1531
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I heard now that Agus will be starting on January, 2010 as the new system/salary will be in place...Hopefully Hayom is coming along
    I think Hayom hv a good skill
    if he often participate in Super Series
    Maybe he can become top five

  2. #1532
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvisiny View Post
    Maybe he can become top five
    top 5?
    can he do it in
    lets say
    after 12 ss?

  3. #1533
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    top 5?
    can he do it in
    lets say
    after 12 ss?
    yeah
    maybe
    nothing impossible
    but i know it's very difficult cause top five is LIn Dan, Lee Chong wei , Chern jin and Taufik Hidayat ..
    so he must work hard ..
    haha
    I dont know ...
    maybe after 1, 2 or 3 super series ...
    If he good
    haha

  4. #1534
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvisiny View Post
    I think Hayom hv a good skill
    if he often participate in Super Series
    Maybe he can become top five
    I also predict that Hayom can be a top 10 players [in 2011]... and [provided there are no catastropic injuries] he will last long between rank 4-10... I don't dare to predict he can be in the top 1-3. That's very very difficult for him...

  5. #1535
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hayom's commitment in training is very very amazing. He always want to be no 1 although it's just in training.I never saw him decrease his pace in physical training even in the end part of the training. In game training, he also always want to challenge the best player in the club, whatever the age, before he went home.

    I can see a bright future from his commitment. Just give him chance, and he will pay us the opportunity.

  6. #1536
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I also predict that Hayom can be a top 10 players [in 2011]... and [provided there are no catastropic injuries] he will last long between rank 4-10... I don't dare to predict he can be in the top 1-3. That's very very difficult for him...
    yeah ..
    i wish ...
    i know la its very difficult to beat Lin dan, LCW, BCL and CJ ...
    But HAyom still young , if he serious , he can become next Taufik .
    LOLS

  7. #1537
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Hayom's commitment in training is very very amazing. He always want to be no 1 although it's just in training.I never saw him decrease his pace in physical training even in the end part of the training. In game training, he also always want to challenge the best player in the club, whatever the age, before he went home.

    I can see a bright future from his commitment. Just give him chance, and he will pay us the opportunity.
    I think so ...
    he is consistent ...
    his performed never decrease although
    his opponent is very good ..
    wish he can be top ten for now ....

  8. #1538
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No INA representative in semifinal of CHN Open SS...This tourney is really hard for INA shuttlers. Well, INA players had bagged 5 SS title during 2009, bad result compared with last year outcome.

  9. #1539
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    No INA representative in semifinal of CHN Open SS...This tourney is really hard for INA shuttlers. Well, INA players had bagged 5 SS title during 2009, bad result compared with last year outcome.
    yeah u know la their opponent
    very hard ....
    very far from ina rank
    hope Ina can get a title in next super series

  10. #1540
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys..whats happening to INA shuttlers during superseries masters?whos going and whos not?

  11. #1541
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    hey guys..whats happening to INA shuttlers during superseries masters?whos going and whos not?
    pbsi player wont go
    independent player go

  12. #1542
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    pbsi player wont go
    independent player go
    Yup, Pelatnas players will be concentrated to Laos SEA Games. Taufik Hidayat will come for SS Masters Finals.

  13. #1543
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    pbsi player wont go
    independent player go
    I guess INA wants to clean-sweep the SEA Games golds again like in 2007... Best of luck!!!

  14. #1544
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I guess INA wants to clean-sweep the SEA Games golds again like in 2007... Best of luck!!!
    hehe
    we will see that soon

  15. #1545
    Regular Member PoLLuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bogor, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Yup, Pelatnas players will be concentrated to Laos SEA Games. Taufik Hidayat will come for SS Masters Finals.
    how bout Hendra/Alvent and Hendra/Vita?

  16. #1546
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoLLuX View Post
    how bout Hendra/Alvent and Hendra/Vita?
    yes
    they will go acording to what i know

  17. #1547
    Regular Member PoLLuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bogor, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    yes
    they will go acording to what i know
    it is confirmed that Hendra/Alvent will play

    but so sad Hendra/Vita didn't qualify

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 01:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 09:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •