Results 953 to 969 of 3085
Thread: Indonesia Badminton
04-12-2009, 01:15 PM #953
Yohanes Rendy (Ratih)
Albert Saputra (Djarum)
Rizky Yanu (Djarum)
Angga Pratama (Jaya Raya)
Kevin Alexander (Jaya Raya)
Rian Agung (SNGG)
Erwin Winardi (Jaya Raya)
Hendra Setyo (SNGG)
M. Nur Rofii (Jaya Raya)
Christopher Rusdianto (SNGG)
Rizki D. (Jaya Raya)
Andhika Anhar (SGS)
He is a son of Mr.Jacob, our current PBSI secretary.......very interesting!!
That kid has not won any tournament yet in 2008 or 2009 but PBSI made sure this current selection has NO TITIPAN aka hanky panky.....
04-13-2009, 01:18 AM #954
04-13-2009, 01:29 AM #955
04-13-2009, 01:42 AM #956
04-13-2009, 06:36 PM #957
INA's assistants coach :
Yanti Kusmiati ( XD)
Endra Mulyajaya ( MD), he was there recently at BAC.
Davies Efraim ( MS) can be WS too
Paulus Firman ( WD)..
Their function can change as Paulus coached MS before ( Pratama)
04-14-2009, 02:25 AM #958
04-20-2009, 08:32 PM #959
Vita Marissa confirms to partner with Hendra AG for XD while Flandy still sticks with Anastasia..
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM #960
I don't think Hendra A.G. is good in playing XD He has been paired up several times with Endang Nursugianti with poor results. Not even any QF appearance as far as I can remember.
05-02-2009, 08:29 PM #961
Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu have won the Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Championships (Junior Section) after beating Budi/Sholihuddin Allan. PB Djarum certainly has very good MD pairs for possible call-up to Pelatnas in the near future, thanks to Coach Sigit Budiarto!
Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan have been "promoted" to the adult section and they did pretty well themselves in progressing to the QF before losing to their senior Fernando Kurniawan/Lingga Lie (also of PB Djarum) in 3 tight-sets: 22-20, 18-21, 15-21. No shame in that for sure!
So, INA does have 3 very good BD pairs for the upcoming World Junior Championships: Ulin/Berry, Didit/Seiko, and Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama (Jaya Raya).
Last edited by badMania; 05-02-2009 at 08:31 PM.
05-02-2009, 08:42 PM #962
INA's MD Ranking:
1. Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan
2. Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan -- Bona/Ahsan have shown in several matches that they can beat Rian/Yoke, albeit, in tight matches. They have the age advantage over Rian/Yoke.
3. Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki -- quite worried abt Rian/Yoke's future...if they cannot win a title this year, then perhaps its best that they are split up??
4. Fernando Kurniawan/Lingga Lie -- IMHO, not good enough to be a top 10 pair at the moment.
5. Hendra Aprida Gunawan/Alvent Yulianto Chandra -- I bet that they are going to overtake Edo/Lingga and perhaps Rian/Yoke by the end of the year?
6. Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan -- again, they have the age advantage. More exposure to int tourneys are needed.
7. Rizky Yanu Kresnayadi/Albert Saputra -- in Pelatnas Pratama right now, awaiting their first tourney.
8. Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan -- undoubtedly the best Junior pair we have at the moment and slowly having the exposure to senior-level tourneys after this year.
9. Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu -- PB Djarum's no 2 BD pair.
10. Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama -- in Pelatnas Pratama as well..keeping an eye on their progress as well.
The ranking does not include:
Adi Chrisna Wijaya/Syahmie Syarif Radhitian -- fate is unknown since late last year.
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM #963
05-14-2009, 09:54 AM #964
I have least concern for our doubles.
But seriously, our singles departments, both genders, are in red alert already!
05-14-2009, 09:59 AM #965
haha i think everything's been on red alert since TC 2004 deh....what to do, what to do....moreover, we havent won a single AE title since 2003 what to do, what to do...
'que sera sera' dah...
05-14-2009, 10:03 AM #966
05-14-2009, 10:22 AM #967
well, of course the OG and WC are worth a lot more than AE ...but AE is the oldest badminton tourney in the world and comparing the amount of AE titles we had won in the 70s-80s and the 2000s, is quite depressing isnt it?i mean c'mon 8 AE titles by rudy hartono himself!and INA's best result in AE lately is XD final in 2008...surely thats a big gap right there...
05-18-2009, 07:38 AM #968
Sudirman Cup is still miles away.
05-18-2009, 09:08 AM #969
cape deehh....i jst cant believe hendrawan is leaving us for mas...i hope no other INA coaches will follow rexy's footsteps...kesel...
whats next?well, based on INA's performaces and quality of play during SC, i strongly urge pbsi to concentrate on regeneration PRONTO!
sending players to AKMIL is a good start - re-establishing the discipline that's been long gone...
after that, i'd say forget abt the prestige titles spend more money on sending younger/youngest players and hire talent scouts to find more taufiks and sigits and tonys and hendras...
By icon03 in forum Coaching ForumReplies: 2: 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional PlayersReplies: 56: 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
By alonzo in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 0: 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
By elepin in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 0: 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
By Mag in forum General ForumReplies: 1: 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM