User Tag List

Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51 101 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,567 of 3172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=CLELY;1848238]

Legendary Indonesian shuttler Rudy Hartono has said that Indonesia is “dreaming” in thinking it can win the biennial Thomas and Uber Cup this May and that there are no such thing as instant results in sport.

“So, a repeat of 1996? Dream on!”

Why so mean?...people dream also cannot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Ayu Wanda ( Djarum) also will join EXIST club in Jakarta..I guess she will be closer to BF and she will take some studies as well while playing for EXIST...
    FYI, Exist club is planning to have their own GOR near ANCOL, Marleve and Thomas Indrajaya are coaches thers for single and double..there is a chance that Vita may join once her olympic stint is done...
    vita will join as a coach ??
    wow, it's good....
    so, pelatnas will kick ayu wanda out ?? she is still in Pelatnas, right ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there guys, does someone know if Nova Widianto has retired yet ? I haven't seen him for while on courts, and he's isn't partering Vita Marissa in Birmingham next week....
    A friend of mine told me he retired and may be now working as a coach, perhaps in TH's academy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    hi there guys, does someone know if Nova Widianto has retired yet ? I haven't seen him for while on courts, and he's isn't partering Vita Marissa in Birmingham next week....
    A friend of mine told me he retired and may be now working as a coach, perhaps in TH's academy.
    according to Hauge, he is retired and now become Assistant Coach in XD dept under Richard Mainaky in Pelatnas PBSI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a wonderful day for Indonesia Badminton! First, of course Towi/Butet won the AE title, after 33 years we are waiting for the AE title to back to Indonesia! Second, our GD won title in German Junior by beating 4 KOR GD in a row..! Superb day for INA badminto. Indonesia itu masih ada! Watchout for the juniors in few years coming to break the world

6. Likes sari_nov liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats to indonesia in winning all england mixed doubles...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    What a wonderful day for Indonesia Badminton! First, of course Towi/Butet won the AE title, after 33 years we are waiting for the AE title to back to Indonesia! Second, our GD won title in German Junior by beating 4 KOR GD in a row..! Superb day for INA badminto. Indonesia itu masih ada! Watchout for the juniors in few years coming to break the world
    yeahhh....

harapan itu masih ada... the hope is still there...

9. Likes luvina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The current our Junior are more promising than past (exception GS, we need more extra work)

The local competition are held regularly like Sirnas helped our upcoming players grow up better and better, thanks to Djarum as sponsor of this event.

Compared to Indonesian Tennis (PELTI) who held National Circuit regularly in the past, we can see so many Asian Champion os Asian Games winner from this sport : Lita Lim, Lanny Kaligis, Atet Wiyono, Gondo Wijoyo, Yustejo Tarik, Hadiman and followed by the players who born from National Circuit : Tintus, Suharyadi, Suzanna, Yayuk Basuki, Wynne Prakusya, Angelique Widjaja etc.
    Last few years, we didn't see PELTI take attention for it, so we can see how the outcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed....Djarum deserves to be recognized as it attempts to revive the competitive environment of the domestic circuit starting in 2009, after it had been dormant for a long long time. I also started following Sirnas in 2010 and have witnessed talents being born in most of the disciplines, except for WS, where we have to admit we still lack the talents there as Sandy had mentioned in the previous post.

The Djarum's GD victory at German Junior is also a testament that we can produce solid GD pairs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liliana Natsir and Tantowi Ahmad made front page headlines at Jawapos news paper today. Im happy to see that, cos so far from what ive been told and witnessedwi and witnessed, media coverage is very limited and too little considering what badminton has its the number one sport in the country that can provide victories in international event.

I hope there are some friends from the media that will read this: Thank you for making Butet and Towi on your front page today. But please put more news coverage on badminton in the future. I trust that there are so many Indonesians that wanting to see and hear about more on television, news, radio, news paper etc. I have travelled from big cities as well as country side, and I can say the passion is great, the mass is large, and the hunger is unfed as ever. In comparison, media has spent too much coverage on football/soccer. European football is like never stops, while just a few days before Butet/Towi victory at AE, our national team was beaten 0 - 10 by unknown Bahrain, and it was shown LIVE on the TV. PSSI is in a total mess, to a point where our president had to make a comment about it. WHAT A SHAME. Im sure that if Butet/Towi match was shown on TV it would much more joy to the people, so why not starts from now?? I believe there are also tons of sponsors and advertiser that are really interested in promoting their products through badminton coverage, just like they way the sponsored football/soccer. It is the media jobs to create that atmosphere, to make badminton more appealing to big companies. I believe if we can share our dreams and work towards it, Indonesian badminton in not to far distance will bring greater joy to the nation.

Thats all my appeal

13. Likes miksss, rosid, luvina, abesadi, sari_nov, CLELY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by a|extan View Post
    congrats to indonesia in winning all england mixed doubles...
    Hopefully 1 title from Birmingham is a beginning for INA badminton glory

15. Likes rosid, luvina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My personal feeling when watching Towi/Butet won their XD Gold Medal in AE2012 is the same with when watching Kido/Hendra won 2008 OG Gold medal several years back...We have not won the major title for so long, it took them 4 years.....What an achievement....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Liliana Natsir and Tantowi Ahmad made front page headlines at Jawapos news paper today. Im happy to see that, cos so far from what ive been told and witnessedwi and witnessed, media coverage is very limited and too little considering what badminton has its the number one sport in the country that can provide victories in international event.

I hope there are some friends from the media that will read this: Thank you for making Butet and Towi on your front page today. But please put more news coverage on badminton in the future. I trust that there are so many Indonesians that wanting to see and hear about more on television, news, radio, news paper etc. I have travelled from big cities as well as country side, and I can say the passion is great, the mass is large, and the hunger is unfed as ever. In comparison, media has spent too much coverage on football/soccer. European football is like never stops, while just a few days before Butet/Towi victory at AE, our national team was beaten 0 - 10 by unknown Bahrain, and it was shown LIVE on the TV. PSSI is in a total mess, to a point where our president had to make a comment about it. WHAT A SHAME. Im sure that if Butet/Towi match was shown on TV it would much more joy to the people, so why not starts from now?? I believe there are also tons of sponsors and advertiser that are really interested in promoting their products through badminton coverage, just like they way the sponsored football/soccer. It is the media jobs to create that atmosphere, to make badminton more appealing to big companies. I believe if we can share our dreams and work towards it, Indonesian badminton in not to far distance will bring greater joy to the nation.

Thats all my appeal
    Nice Quote yoppie , hopefully someone from the media will read your post this is really great why dont you try send this to the media ayooo you can be a great badminton news writer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K_a_d_e View Post
    Nice Quote yoppie , hopefully someone from the media will read your post this is really great why dont you try send this to the media ayooo you can be a great badminton news writer
    Thanks for the encouragement my friend, but I really dont know if thats my talent , Im affraid no one will read my article LOL. But for the info, Im currently in Indonesia and will at least spend another 9 months here. Mainly for business purpose, but at the same time Im still actively involve as ever in badminton. Maybe not in the same capacity as before but no less exciting. In this relatively short time, Im trying to set up a non-profit badminton club which will provide free training programs for the youngsters, boys and girls, especially those who comes from disadvantaged families in the rural areas. What I came to realise is that quite often these talents were wasted simply because they can not afford to train properly, since they cant afford to buy a shuttle let alone hire a coach. Im hoping that this club that Im dreaming about not only will provide them with sporting activities but also I hope we can extend that to their school education. So its still a win win solution for those parents who are againts their kids becoming proffesional player.

At this stage everything is lined up and ready to go, from local coaches, the hall, sponsors, admin, schools teachers, councils, local media and so on. I just need to put them together in place and make sure this club to be will be there for long run, thats I think will be the harder challenge. But hopefully everything goes well and itcan grow even bigger so that we can copy the concept across Indonesia.

So I pray to God this dream to keep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement my friend, but I really dont know if thats my talent , Im affraid no one will read my article LOL. But for the info, Im currently in Indonesia and will at least spend another 9 months here. Mainly for business purpose, but at the same time Im still actively involve as ever in badminton. Maybe not in the same capacity as before but no less exciting. In this relatively short time, Im trying to set up a non-profit badminton club which will provide free training programs for the youngsters, boys and girls, especially those who comes from disadvantaged families in the rural areas. What I came to realise is that quite often these talents were wasted simply because they can not afford to train properly, since they cant afford to buy a shuttle let alone hire a coach. Im hoping that this club that Im dreaming about not only will provide them with sporting activities but also I hope we can extend that to their school education. So its still a win win solution for those parents who are againts their kids becoming proffesional player.

At this stage everything is lined up and ready to go, from local coaches, the hall, sponsors, admin, schools teachers, councils, local media and so on. I just need to put them together in place and make sure this club to be will be there for long run, thats I think will be the harder challenge. But hopefully everything goes well and itcan grow even bigger so that we can copy the concept across Indonesia.

So I pray to God this dream to keep
    These deserves a double quadruple thumbs up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badminton : Indonesia's Olympic Chase Rolls On In Basel

Ami Afriatni | March 13, 2012

Having broken the country’s long drought of top-flight badminton titles, Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir have shifted their focus to upholding Indonesia’s streak of Olympic gold medals.

Tontowi and Liliyana’s victory last weekend at the All England Open, one of badminton’s most prestigious tournaments, ended Indonesia’s run of 33 years without a mixed doubles title at that event. The last victorious pair from the country was Christian Hadinata and Imelda Wiguna in 1979.

“I’m proud and happy to win the All England and end the streak without a mixed doubles title,” Liliyana said. “Hopefully, this triumph will motivate me for the best achievement at the upcoming Olympics.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Full article : http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/badmi...n-basel/504567

Hopefully the newly-crowned AE Champ will continue their good run in Basel this week

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When i first read indonesian players entry at Vietnam Challenge i was very surprised and excited at the same time to saw that some indonesian single players also play in XD:
    MARTEEN Andre NADHIR Maziyyah
    PRASETYO Wisnu Yuli ASMARANI Yeni
    RAMADHAN Arif Elyzabeth PURWANINGTYAS
    SISWANTO . Renna SUWARNO
    SUBAGJA Riyanto WIRANTO Milicent

But then they all been removed from the list. Does anyone know about what happened?
    Did PBSI really intend to make their young single players play double now? And why then they all been removed?