User Tag List

Page 154 of 188 FirstFirst ... 54 104 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,602 to 2,618 of 3181
  1. #2602
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    setuju... eh agree
    ok..
    ayo mudik kang...!!!opo wes ga dwe omah gara-gara kanggo mbangun bandara??

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I agree completely with you that the youngsters should play in 2 categories when they're young. I actually tried arguing the benefits of playing in 2 categories blabla... The PBSI guys have made up their mind about this... And this included the top coaches...
    I don't know this phrase have made up their mind means...
    So actually you did ask PBSI, and they rejected it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    yes i agree
    double player should play in two categories... then analyze them after 4-5 tourney, take a look which department or partner they good at or better.. CHN also did like that... Zhang Nan Xu Chen play in MD and XD before olympic qualification year start, start from olympic qualification year, they both stop MD and focus on XD...
    ya.. this is what I mean... something like this...

  2. #2603
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That means PBSI coaches have already decided that the doubles players will only be specializing in one event (either MD, WD, or XD).

  3. #2604
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    That means PBSI coaches have already decided that the doubles players will only be specializing in one event (either MD, WD, or XD).
    Can not they re-thinking their decision?? It is weird, I think.

  4. #2605
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    That means PBSI coaches have already decided that the doubles players will only be specializing in one event (either MD, WD, or XD).
    If PBSI allow players to concentrate more than 1 department, PBSI might end up with lesser players, hence more fund per player to send them for a competition abroad.

    On the other hand, by regulating players to concentrate fully in 1 department, PBSI might end up with larger pool of players and lesser budget per player for competition abroad. However, by allowing players to compete in 1 department only will make the player more focus on their goal thus they become more specialized in 1 department & start producing good result supposedly.

    PBSI is the governing body for Indonesia Badminton, i hope they understand the players very well & put Regaining back Indonesia glory at badminton as a number one Goal.

  5. #2606
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    However, by allowing players to compete in 1 department only will make the player more focus on their goal thus they become more specialized in 1 department & start producing good result supposedly.
    what if someday he/she don't get good result in the department supposedly to be the best?will they be demoted?? I just remember when a player like Pia Zebadiah. If in those day, the rule is already been applied, and she was not that good to compete in WS then she could be demoted, rather than switch to double.

  6. #2607
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    bandung
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012/04/24/21494195/Indonesia.Optimistis.Sabet.3.Emas.Olimpiade

    i
    ndonesia optimistic to grab 3 gold at the london summer olympic, 2 gold from badminton, liliyana/ tantowi and bona/ahsan, 1 gold from men weightlifting.

    i think its imposible for bona/ahsan to win the gold medal, they haven't win any major title....

  7. #2608
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiazr View Post
    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012/04/24/21494195/Indonesia.Optimistis.Sabet.3.Emas.Olimpiade

    i
    ndonesia optimistic to grab 3 gold at the london summer olympic, 2 gold from badminton, liliyana/ tantowi and bona/ahsan, 1 gold from men weightlifting.

    i think its imposible for bona/ahsan to win the gold medal, they haven't win any major title....
    omg... lol... hahahahahaha

  8. #2609
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KONI is in delusional state at this moment. I don't even see the 100% chance of winning 1 Gold Medal. (Tantowi/lilyana may choke at the olympic and bye bye gold medal).

  9. #2610
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Forget about Bona/Ahsan...they have proven yet again that they are NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

    The coaches better field an experimental line-up during Thomas Cup Finals instead of fielding Bona/Ahsan and Kido/Hendra or Alvent/AG. For the sake of regeneration, they better include Rian/Angga!

  10. #2611
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    yes i agree
    double player should play in two categories... then analyze them after 4-5 tourney, take a look which department or partner they good at or better.. CHN also did like that... Zhang Nan Xu Chen play in MD and XD before olympic qualification year start, start from ol
    ympic qualification year, they both stop MD and focus on XD...
    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan92 View Post
    KONI is in delusional state at this moment. I don't even see the 100% chance of winning 1 Gold Medal. (Tantowi/lilyana may choke at the olympic and bye bye gold medal).
    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Forget about Bona/Ahsan...they have proven yet again that they are NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

    The coaches better field an experimental line-up during Thomas Cup Finals instead of fielding Bona/Ahsan and Kido/Hendra or Alvent/AG. For the sake of regeneration, they better include Rian/Angga!
    Agree.

  11. #2612
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder how KONI thinks Bona/Ahsan can win Olympic gold but not Taufik ?

    Anyway it is time for another sport to present first Olympic gold medal.

  12. #2613
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Isle of Man
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have faith in the XD to deliver the gold...they will and can do it...The Chinese are the ones likely to choke than INA XD

  13. #2614
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a damning critique by Taufik and sad to say that he's right about it!

    Soal Hayom, Taufik juga menilai permainan pemain peringkat 23 dunia itu masih jauh dari memuaskan. "Kalah melulu tetapi dikirim ke (turnamen) Super Series terus," katanya.

    Juara dunia 2005 dan dua kali peraih medali emas Asian Games itu menilai pemain bulu tangkis sekarang manja dan kurang bertanggung jawab. "Mereka di PBSI hanya numpang hidup dan makan saja," kritiknya.

  14. #2615
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    This is a damning critique by Taufik and sad to say that he's right about it!

    Soal Hayom, Taufik juga menilai permainan pemain peringkat 23 dunia itu masih jauh dari memuaskan. "Kalah melulu tetapi dikirim ke (turnamen) Super Series terus," katanya.

    Juara dunia 2005 dan dua kali peraih medali emas Asian Games itu menilai pemain bulu tangkis sekarang manja dan kurang bertanggung jawab. "Mereka di PBSI hanya numpang hidup dan makan saja," kritiknya.
    A sad but true fact by Taufik

  15. #2616
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Labuan
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe because Hayom beaten the Malaysian in Axiata cup convincingly.

  16. #2617
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Anyway it is time for another sport to present first Olympic gold medal.
    Our weightlifters has collected 2 silver & 4 bronze since Sydney 2000. With some luck, they can win gold this time. And I sincerely hope so. To relieve some pressure on the badminton team.

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Juara dunia 2005 dan dua kali peraih medali emas Asian Games itu menilai pemain bulu tangkis sekarang manja dan kurang bertanggung jawab. "Mereka di PBSI hanya numpang hidup dan makan saja," kritiknya.
    I reckon this is the root of the notorious 'INA disease'!!! Leave your comfort zone ASAP, ladies & gentlemen!!!!

    Oh, and if there's a person whom I want to be the head of PBSI, it is Taufik.

  17. #2618
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiazr View Post
    http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2012/04/24/21494195/Indonesia.Optimistis.Sabet.3.Emas.Olimpiade

    i
    ndonesia optimistic to grab 3 gold at the london summer olympic, 2 gold from badminton, liliyana/ tantowi and bona/ahsan, 1 gold from men weightlifting.

    i think its imposible for bona/ahsan to win the gold medal, they haven't win any major title....
    I have just read up this post...

    Only Towi/Butet who has the possibility of winning Gold Medal.
    How come Bona/Ahsan who are not a world beater might be able to grab gold? This statement does not make sense, & it also show that they do not really know the performance of their man in International Competition.
    Towi/Butet possibility of winning a Gold is not high either. Their gold medal achieved at 2012 AE are not a guaranteed point that they are able to secure Gold at London Olympic, moreover they did not meet up with ZN/ZYL,XC/MJ or JFN/CP on their way to the Final. Additionally, in my opinion if Kamilla Ryter are not nervous so badly at the Final last time, the result might be different. Nonetheless, Towi/Butet are our only hope at London this time, hoping that they are able to peak at London, be consistent & calm enough throughout the whole competition.
    Last edited by Licin; 04-26-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •