User Tag List

Page 171 of 188 FirstFirst ... 71 121 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,907 of 3181
  1. #2891
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sample KPI [Key Performance Indicators] for Pak Basri:
    - increasing the number of players U-13 from 2 million to 10 million in 4 years...
    - increasing the number of active clubs from 1500 to 2500 in 8 years...
    - increasing the number of active 'Centers of Excellence' from 6 to 12 in 8 years... (covering Medan, Pakanbaru, Palembang, Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Makassar)
    - increasing the number of SD (elementary school) participating in SD badminton tournaments to 10,000 in 8 years (right now there are 144,228 SDs in Indonesia.
    Last edited by Krisna; 10-29-2012 at 09:08 AM.

  2. #2892
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Pak Basri will not be a PBSI coach. His job is as Director of Development, meaning: his responsibility is to grow the number of players nationwide and do his best to give them good basic skills before they can continue and be recruited to one of Indonesia's 6 de-facto 'Centers of Excellence' [the big clubs: Jaya Raya, Djarum, Tangkas, SGS, Mutiara, and Suryanaga]... and in the future, hopefully Indonesia will have 12 'Centers of Excellence' all around the country...
    Yup, that is a more accurate translation. He is in charge of talent scouting. Just happy that PBSI can attract back the good badminton people back.

  3. #2893
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    We do hope that with this cabinet, we can bring back our Glory....A lot of BIG Changes will happen..you may see NEW LOOK of PBSI soon
    You know exactly what to do, Hauge....
    We will wait for it... !

  4. #2894
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Pak Basri will not be a PBSI coach. His job is as Director of Development, meaning: his responsibility is to grow the number of players nationwide and do his best to give them good basic skills before they can continue and be recruited to one of Indonesia's 6 de-facto 'Centers of Excellence' [the big clubs: Jaya Raya, Djarum, Tangkas, SGS, Mutiara, and Suryanaga]... and in the future, hopefully Indonesia will have 12 'Centers of Excellence' all around the country...
    Sounds real good to me..

  5. #2895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Sample KPI [Key Performance Indicators] for Pak Basri:
    - increasing the number of players U-13 from 2 million to 10 million in 4 years...
    - increasing the number of active clubs from 1500 to 2500 in 8 years...
    - increasing the number of active 'Centers of Excellence' from 6 to 12 in 8 years... (covering Medan, Pakanbaru, Palembang, Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Makassar)
    - increasing the number of SD (elementary school) participating in SD badminton tournaments to 10,000 in 8 years (right now there are 144,228 SDs in Indonesia.
    Very good vision or wish list, while seems high target.
    Let's see how. Good luck, Pak Basri.

  6. #2896
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you all think of Taufik Hidayat in this video?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meoxTvW70_8

  7. #2897
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know when will this new PBSI officials start to working replacing the old ones?
    Or they already did?
    2013 is around one month later, can't wait to see the new PBSI is working and make some (if not say major) changes...

  8. #2898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steendorp
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    Anyone know when will this new PBSI officials start to working replacing the old ones?
    Or they already did?
    2013 is around one month later, can't wait to see the new PBSI is working and make some (if not say major) changes...
    Yeah.... I do have the same question in mind...
    Is there any information about the INA national team?
    They do not achieve good results in Super Series tournaments lately..
    I hope there will be any change soon with the new PBSI team...

  9. #2899
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pak Bambang is Hauge? Hey! Thats good news pal! Congratulation Hauge!

  10. #2900
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i really hope that sigit budiarto can be a pelatnas MD coach next year...
    he is experience enough to be a pelatnas coach

  11. #2901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we need a great MS coach... only rely on agus dwi santoso is not good.
    i think Hermawan Susanto is good enough for this position

  12. #2902
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    i really hope that sigit budiarto can be a pelatnas MD coach next year...
    he is experience enough to be a pelatnas coach
    I prefer he is in Djarum to develop young generation

  13. #2903
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosid View Post
    I prefer he is in Djarum to develop young generation
    Djarum have anough great coach for young development.. we need the best coach for Pelatnas

  14. #2904
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I fear that Indonesia MS will be in darkness era like we are now in WS . None of current young MS that shown potential like Simon and Sony which already shining at age of 19 (not to mention Taufik).
    Even now, INA young MS already underdog when facing young MS from IND, THA, TPE.

  15. #2905
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    I fear that Indonesia MS will be in darkness era like we are now in WS . None of current young MS that shown potential like Simon and Sony which already shining at age of 19 (not to mention Taufik).
    Even now, INA young MS already underdog when facing young MS from IND, THA, TPE.
    no need to fear.... just enjoy it.... we just need a right coach and system....
    talent wise, we have some good talents...
    is there any country who have outstanding MS U-20 who shine in senior stage right now ??
    except Denmark with Axelsen, i dont see any...

    other country have the same problem. dont worry...
    we still have 2 world class MS in Sony and Simon.... whom i believe will still be around until 2016....

  16. #2906
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Posts
    631
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about Rexy Mainaky who was called back by Gita directly and Susi Susanti is also in the mix.

  17. #2907
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Posts
    631
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidosetiawan View Post
    MS
    I think is good having Hendrawan as a singles coach it showed that modern game is implied in Indo badminton....But I don't think is very effective for him to work on his own.....so It would be good to get another coach to accompany Hendrawan.......well an option would be Li Mao (but he is now in Korea), Zhao Jian Hua (language barrier and he is not disciplined), Fang Kai Xiang (but he is with Djarum), Morten Frost Hansen (again language barrier), Heryanto Arbi (might be a good choice but lacks experience), Ardy B Wiratama or maybe Hermawan Susanto.......wat do u guys think???

    Personally I think Hendrawan has done quite a good job...we can see dat Sony and Simon is begining to improve...but we need another coach in this sector........



    MD

    Christian Hadinata is getting old and not productive in producing new players....well we can see that Joko Riyadi-Hendra Gunawan is slowly maturing but not enough....Kido-Setiawan is not dat sharp anymore...Luluk-Alven I dun even want to say anything about them...................currently PBSI has Herry Ipei and someone else I forgot....but getting Rexy is a must for PBSI!!!!!!!!!! or another choice might be Tony Gunawan...his youthful spirit might help PBSI but he is still with that USA badminton thing....Candra Wijaya another good choice for me.......Halim Haryanto could be called back as well to help out.......how bout Ricky Subagja (but I bet the guy wouldn't wanna come back to badminton)....well we'll see but I do believe if u let Candra, Sigit, Halim and Tony work together as a coach they are capable of producing good qualities men's doubles...but I am not sure cos all 4 of them would be expensive while in Thomas Cup we only need 2 doubles...however imagine all 4 of them having their own pair dat is world class............



    so please I hope for your feedback regarding this
    Halim is a coach here in northern california , USA. Tony owns A badminton club in Southern California. Both are doing well. I doubt they want to go back unless paid handsomely.

Similar Threads

  1. need a badminton coach in indonesia
    By icon03 in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
  2. Indonesia's Badminton Future
    By Loh in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 56
    : 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Indonesia Badminton Forum
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 08-31-2005, 12:19 AM
  5. Badminton + Indonesia = violence?
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 08-28-2002, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •