User Tag List

Page 178 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78 128 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 LastLast
Results 3,010 to 3,026 of 3190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Just know if Tommy, Pia and Rizki refuse go back to Pelatnas.
    Well, whatever the reason like I said before Wishing all the best for all
    I think for Pia and Rizki, they might regret it 6 months later. I think Pia/Kidho combination can be in the top 10 but I don't think they are top 5 pairs. They are below the 2 chinese pair and denmark pair. If PBSI change the current pairing, there could be 1 or 2 in the top 5. Sudket/Saralee probably slightly better than Pia/Kidho, not to mention other rather equal like Malaysian pair and other chinese pairs.

If Pia in PBSI, with the right training and partner, I think she will do better in Mixed doubles than the current one. Maybe she could be one of the world top 5 pairs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    I think for Pia and Rizki, they might regret it 6 months later. I think Pia/Kidho combination can be in the top 10 but I don't think they are top 5 pairs. They are below the 2 chinese pair and denmark pair. If PBSI change the current pairing, there could be 1 or 2 in the top 5. Sudket/Saralee probably slightly better than Pia/Kidho, not to mention other rather equal like Malaysian pair and other chinese pairs.

If Pia in PBSI, with the right training and partner, I think she will do better in Mixed doubles than the current one. Maybe she could be one of the world top 5 pairs
    I agree with you and I think Pia is hardworking and talented player.
    she will never give up in any situation.
    like when she rejected went to pelatnas in her junior carier, cause she won't to play in double departement. and finally she could enter single departement in pelatnas.
    hope can see her partner with young talented boys like with Hafiz Faisal before.
    when I saw her carier, it's just like watching movie. the underdog and will be rising on the top in the end.
    hope she will make it. *pray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is rexy doing dual jobs? one in indonesia and as coach of the philippines? He was at Melaka (my hometown) last night having an exhibition with some filipino players

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    is rexy doing dual jobs? one in indonesia and as coach of the philippines? He was at Melaka (my hometown) last night having an exhibition with some filipino players
    Probably trying to complete any short-term commitments he may have worked out with Ph. BA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Probably trying to complete any short-term commitments he may have worked out with Ph. BA.
    I heard that Rexy already arranged a replacement for his post in PHI but probably only available to take place in a few months time so in the meantime, yes, Rexy is doing 2 jobs simultaneously, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    There will be a lot of changes, from coach, smaller pelatnas, individual contracts meaning we will see more brands like victor, Li Ning, specs, babolat...some players will play more than 1 category....more extreme restriction on players....also new sponsored on iNA's uniforms.....well..too many things that new cabinet has to fix ...hopefully it will be fruitful
    @Huangkwokhau
    Is there any info yet regarding players who will play for more than one category?
    And any possibilities for new partnership in double sector, especially MD?
    I think some player should be allowed/encouraged to play for two category like Deby/Richie in WD.
    And MD sector really need some changes to make a stronger/better partnership...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    @Huangkwokhau
    Is there any info yet regarding players who will play for more than one category?
    And any possibilities for new partnership in double sector, especially MD?
    I think some player should be allowed/encouraged to play for two category like Deby/Richie in WD.
    And MD sector really need some changes to make a stronger/better partnership...
    According to hauge in twitter
    for MD, you have to wait, because we have some new pairs from oct :
    Hendra/Ahsan, Bona/Afiat, Rendy/Berry
    also, rexy need more time to assess the current pairs

Richard will follow MD and WD to see who is the players who have the ability to play in XD

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the results of Jordan/Vita this week, it shows that experimentation by combining Vita with a junior player pays off. I hope Richard Mainaky and the other doubles coaches can start experimenting with their senior players (and pair them with juniors) starting from the Swiss GPG right after the All-England.

This week's results again show that Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto is not dependable at SS-level tourneys! Embarassing defeat to Jordan/Vita and Kim/Jung despite being highly seeded!

And once again, the results from the SSF & Korea SSP were very demoralising for Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir as they still failed to beat their nemesis: Joachim Fischer-Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen and Xu Chen/Ma Jin.

The only bright spot in the past 2 weeks is Sony Dwi Kuncoro (consistently reaching SF in both events). Hendra Setiawan/Mohd Ahsan also manage to reach SF, although most of the top pairs are absent in the Malaysia SS.

The other WS players, WD and XD pairs mostly disappointed. Mel/Grace and Rijal/Debby in particular do need to be split up. Riky/Richi lost after 3 tight-sets and that is still acceptable. Suci/Della lost twice to Bao/Tian but I don't foresee them reaching top 10 anytime soon. The WD pairs in Pelatnas need a major revamp!
    Last edited by badMania; 01-18-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, i was very impressed with this guy named praven jordan.. can tell me more info about him? how old is him? Which club is he from? He could be a world beater in the future to me if he continue to play consistently like this.. IMO, he could be a better partner than tontowi for butet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yes, i was very impressed with this guy named praven jordan.. can tell me more info about him? how old is him? Which club is he from? He could be a world beater in the future to me if he continue to play consistently like this.. IMO, he could be a better partner than tontowi for butet.
    will be 20 yo someday this year....
    according to many ina bcer like krisna and sandy, he is the most talented MD players born 92-93 along with Selvanus Geh. Sandy has ever suggested to pair them (Jordan and Selvanus) in AJC 2011, make a pair who can challenge Nelson/Teo.

With Tiara Rosalia, Praveen Jordan get a bronze medal in XD, AJC 2011.

I still remember, Krisna has ever posted this sentence,"Praveen Jordan, Remember this name !"

But there is a problem with his discipline and attitude. according to krisna, in pelatnas pbsi selection 2011, he behaved like a superstar, the other players running, and he did only jogging.

that's why he didnt play in WJC 2011.
    so, practically, he destroys his own career.
    glad if he has changed his behaviour and attitude.
    i hope vita can guide him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    will be 20 yo someday this year....according to many ina bcer like krisna and sandy, he is the most talented MD players born 92-93 along with Selvanus Geh. Sandy has ever suggested to pair them (Jordan and Selvanus) in AJC 2011, make a pair who can challenge Nelson/Teo.With Tiara Rosalia, Praveen Jordan get a bronze medal in XD, AJC 2011.I still remember, Krisna has ever posted this sentence,"Praveen Jordan, Remember this name !"But there is a problem with his discipline and attitude. according to krisna, in pelatnas pbsi selection 2011, he behaved like a superstar, the other players running, and he did only jogging.that's why he didnt play in WJC 2011.so, practically, he destroys his own career.glad if he has changed his behaviour and attitude.i hope vita can guide him.
    Anyone has a photo of praveen jordan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Anyone has a photo of praveen jordan?
    http://www.specs-sports.com/athlete/...n%20Jordan.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks and that is a bad guy look. And thats what a player needs to begin with fierce and tough looking guy but at the end its how tough mentally he wants to be a world beater.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to many ina bcer like krisna and sandy, he is the most talented MD players born 92-93 along with Selvanus Geh. Sandy has ever suggested to pair them (Jordan and Selvanus) in AJC 2011, make a pair who can challenge Nelson/Teo.

I still remember, Krisna has ever posted this sentence,"Praveen Jordan, Remember this name !"

But there is a problem with his discipline and attitude. according to krisna, in pelatnas pbsi selection 2011, he behaved like a superstar, the other players running, and he did only jogging.

Ah, this one. Yeah. I hope his attitude can be managed and transferred to positive impact

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First SS title for INA through Ahsan/Setiawan, hopefully we'll see another SS title in this year circuit. Next, the big one is AE SSP where all top guns are expected to take part

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see.. thanks for the info.. PBSI should keep an eye and nurture him into the squad.. With his young age, I can already see he is playing some very good and mature badminton already..