User Tag List

Page 18 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are also talks about matching either Luluk or Alvent with Flandy... I think the accuracy of these rumors are about 30%... He he he...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Read one of the sport articles in today's Kompas and it's heavily hinted that Luluk/Alvent will be out of Pelatnas. Meanwhile, Bona/Ahsan and Rian/Yonathan will be promoted into 1st team.

Is this news correct?
    Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan and Rian Sukmawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki SHOULD BE in the 1st team right now, with Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan and Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi.

The 2nd team will be: Fernando Kurniawan/Lingga Lie, Adi Chrisna Wijaya/Syahmie Syarif Radhitian, and Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan.

Djarum will have Fran Kurniawan/Rendra Wijaya and Rizky Yanu Kresnayandi/Albert Saputra.

How about a couple of pairs that did relatively well in the GGJP Indonesia Challenge: Rio Willianto/Davin Praduisa (or is it Prawisa?) and Andika Anhar/Ujang Suherlan. Which club do they come from or are they already in Pelatnas Pratama?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    How about a couple of pairs that did relatively well in the GGJP Indonesia Challenge: Rio Willianto/Davin Praduisa (or is it Prawisa?) and Andika Anhar/Ujang Suherlan. Which club do they come from or are they already in Pelatnas Pratama?
    Rio-Davin are from PB. Ratih...
    Andika-Ujang are from Kalimantan, I think...
    No, they are not in Pelatnas Pratama...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Rio-Davin are from PB. Ratih...
    Andika-Ujang are from Kalimantan, I think...
    No, they are not in Pelatnas Pratama...
    Rio/Davin have been pretty active in the past 12 mths....they were even sent to compete in the World University Badminton Championships in May this year, together with Bona/Ahsan. They progressed all the way to QF. They should be a Pelatnas candidate, shouldn't they???

As for Ujang Suherlan, I did some checks and found out that he has some affiliations with SGSE (Bandung), the same club as Hendra A.G., Flandy Limpele and Taufik Hidayat perhaps??

How old are Rizky/Albert??? They should also be a Pelatnas Pratama candidate too right????
    Last edited by badMania; 09-02-2008 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Rio/Davin have been pretty active in the past 12 mths....they were even sent to compete in the World University Badminton Championships in May this year, together with Bona/Ahsan. They progressed all the way to QF. They should be a Pelatnas candidate, shouldn't they???

As for Ujang Suherlan, I did some checks and found out that he has some affiliations with SGSE (Bandung), the same club as Hendra A.G., Flandy Limpele and Taufik Hidayat perhaps??

How old are Rizky/Albert??? They should also be a Pelatnas Pratama candidate too right????
    Rio Willianto/Davin Prawidssa were 2005 Kejurnas winner in Junior in final they beat Bona/Ahsan. All these 4 players were trained in Jaya Raya at that time.
    I guessed Rio was born 1988 and Davin, Bona & Ahsan were born 1987.

Rio/Davin and Bellaetrix Manuputty failed to join 2006 Pelatnas Selection because of their moving from Jaya Raya to Ratih. Bellaetrix back to Jaya Raya later.

Suherlan is ex Yoga Uki kasah's partner when junior, they were big rival of Yonathan/Alroy Tanama of Djarum. His age is around Yoga's or Yoke's age.

Rizky/Albert, I guessed they born in 1988 & 1989
    Albert competed in Asia Junior last year without Rizky after Rizky didn't pass age check.
    Last edited by Sandy; 09-02-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, the Seleknas (senior and Pratama), is it held annually or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Rio Willianto/Davin Prawidssa were 2005 Kejurnas winner in Junior in final they beat Bona/Ahsan. All these 4 players were trained in Jaya Raya at that time.
    I guessed Rio was born 1988 and Davin, Bona & Ahsan were born 1987.
    Ahsan was from Jaya Raya? I think Bina Bangsa... Or maybe he was just training at Jaya Raya...

Er, the Seleknas (senior and Pratama), is it held annually or not?
    Seleknas is supposed to be held annually...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys...now that sutiyoso has officially resigned, who is it that's gonna replace him?
    is it true that icuk will take his place?
    ...and i was told that INA's squad will be reduced to a maximum of 30 ppl...really??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    hey guys...now that sutiyoso has officially resigned, who is it that's gonna replace him?
    ...and i was told that INA's squad will be reduced to a maximum of 30 ppl...really??
    Icuk is one of the candidates. I don't know who'll be his rivals.
    Anyone but him, please...

BTW, just found this:

http://www.mediaindonesia.com/index.php?ar_id=MjU3ODY=

Basically, he can't be nominated as PBSI chairman since he's still banned. The banning period is from December 2006 to December 2008 (the munas/election will be held on November 15th, 2008).
    He knows this, yet he still nominates himself?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahsan was from Jaya Raya? I think Bina Bangsa... Or maybe he was just training at Jaya Raya...
    Yes, he was from Bina Bangsa
    I'm not sure his status in Jaya Raya.
    In some event he paired with Bona represented Jaya Raya also when recruited into Pelatnas 2006 was written as Jaya Raya. He joined to Djarum in 2007.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icuk is one of the candidates. I don't know who'll be his rivals.
    Anyone but him, please...

BTW, just found this:

http://www.mediaindonesia.com/index.php?ar_id=MjU3ODY=

Basically, he can't be nominated as PBSI chairman since he's still banned. The banning period is from December 2006 to December 2008 (the munas/election will be held on November 15th, 2008).
    He knows this, yet he still nominates himself?
    I doubt Icuk will be selected as PBSI's head
    Beside he's banned until Dec 2008, too much controversy from his speaking and action in the past.
    He claimed 25 province has supported him but none of province in Java has come of his invitation.

In this time INA's badminton is deeply depend on these big club's effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nick.h View Post
    Sutiyoso didn't resign. His term will just end in a few months... just like George W. Bush... INA squad Pelatnas squad reduced to 30? Really? That would be quite a change... Well, if they don't have enough money, then yeah, reduce the size of the main team thus reducing the funds needed... In business, it is called 'downsizing'...

I doubt Icuk will be selected as PBSI's head
    Beside he's banned until Dec 2008, too much controversy from his speaking and action in the past.
    He claimed 25 province has supported him but none of province in Java has come of his invitation.

In this time INA's badminton is deeply depend on these big club's effort.
    Many of the 25 provinces that Icuk mentioned were represented by subordinates/staff of the Ketua Pengda [Head of the Area/Province] PBSI...

Banten, West Java, Central Java, and East Java are all supporting another figure... somebody who is not in the PBSI official blacklist and not a politician...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banten, West Java, Central Java, and East Java are all supporting another figure... somebody who is not in the PBSI official blacklist and not a politician...
    a military general, what he know about badminton? i saw the news in Media Indonesia. Bang Yos wants him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many of the 25 provinces that Icuk mentioned were represented by subordinates/staff of the Ketua Pengda [Head of the Area/Province] PBSI...
    So that means....?

Quote Originally Posted by ssertere View Post
    a military general, what he know about badminton? i saw the news in Media Indonesia. Bang Yos wants him.
    May I know who this 'somebody' is?
    If he's a military general... Maybe he doesn't know about badminton. But he has power, wide connections, and...money.
    Last edited by Jagdpanther; 09-04-2008 at 02:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can read this (its in indonesia): http://www.mediaindonesia.com/index.php?ar_id=MjU3ODY=

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I see it's just "Political Campaign" of Icuk to blow up his ability.
    25 Pengda (Province's organizaton) doesn't mean Pengcab (City's organization) will follow them. The vote's number for Pengcab is much bigger than Pengda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I see it's just "Political Campaign" of Icuk to blow up his ability.
    25 Pengda (Province's organizaton) doesn't mean Pengcab (City's organization) will follow them. The vote's number for Pengcab is much bigger than Pengda.
    In the past, Pengda and Pengcab all voted. But not now... only 32 Pengda-s vote... Pengcab-s have no say in the up-and-coming PBSI elections...

Page 18 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast