NAtional Selection

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    I heard now dat Indo officials are begning to be passiver....they are not even organising national selection......the excuse is so lame.....waiting for Sutiyoso's approval I mean wtf?????

another thing is dat there is no seperation of training between senior players and junior players...they always train together...so the junior become merely sparing partner...this is bad as coaches tend to observe the senior more....I really think there should be division as suggested by Christian Hadinata

so Hendrawan should coach the seniors while get ex players like heryanto arbi, Hermawan Susanto, Ardy B Wiratama to coach the junior team (those who just entered from national selection)....or another option get a foreign coach.......Li Mao or Fang Kai Xiang would be very good.....

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    letting the junior to have a chance to gain experience from the senior is a good thing IMHO.

3. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    Sometimes is good but all the time??? they will get less attention from the coach...in football for example you don't see Italian U21 squad train with senior squad rite?????? they need their own training while training with senior maybe once a week

4. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Hmm.. No SelekNas (national selection) was an idea from a guy in PBSI.. I frgt his name, and his job... LMAO... Anyway, they say that PBSI should check their rank, and when their ranking is high, PBSI would invite them in... I think it's quite good, cuz SelekNas plyrs smtimes cheat their age... And, we can also see their mental strength as they have to join a lot of National and International tournaments to get points.. :D :D :D