User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 23 of 23
  1. #18
    Regular Member wilfredlgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The 'WHY' posts can only be explained by each individual member@BC.
    .
    We're bored out of our skulls at work.

  2. #19
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,662
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up If bored, then play PAW@Badminton Central

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post

    We're bored out of our skulls at work.

    .
    If so... just play PAW. It'll get you going again.
    .

  3. #20
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like kwun had done some renovation in this forum..
    hehe

  4. #21
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,662
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question kwun had done some renovation in this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post

    looks like kwun had done some renovation in this forum..

    hehe

    .
    Hi george@chongwei... you mean this forum or this thread?

    I haven't found any difference lately. And we would expect kwun to inform us about anything new implemented.

    Please tell us about the 'renovation' that you have noticed.
    .

  5. #22
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Hi george@chongwei... you mean this forum or this thread?

    I haven't found any difference lately. And we would expect kwun to inform us about anything new implemented.

    Please tell us about the 'renovation' that you have noticed.
    .
    er, as i had said, this forum....
    the 2007 tournament had been together with the 2001-2007 tournament if im not mistaken and it had became 1 sub forum...
    so now we can easily view 2008 tournament forum...
    hehe
    get it??

  6. #23
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,662
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2008 tournaments@BC: Sub-forums are created now

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post

    er, as i had said, this forum....

    the 2007 tournament had been together with the 2001-2007 tournament if im not mistaken and it had became 1 sub forum...

    so now we can easily view 2008 tournament forum...

    hehe
    get it??

    .
    Thank you George... you ARE very observant to what's happening to our BC.
    .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. ANNOUNCEMENT: what was that?!?
    By kwun in forum Badminton Central Announcements
    Replies: 20
    : 09-28-2008, 05:10 PM
  2. ANNOUNCEMENT : new look for BC
    By kwun in forum Badminton Central Announcements
    Replies: 118
    : 06-07-2007, 04:57 PM
  3. ANNOUNCEMENT...
    By kwun in forum General Forum
    Replies: 3
    : 02-26-2002, 05:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •