Erindale Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Oriental, May 17, 2007.

1. Oriental

Oriental Regular Member

Guy in the middle
    hey i was thinking about joining erindale badminton club once the new season starts. maybe around september. i have a few questions before maybe considered joining:

- do you guys play @ john fraser on saturdays?
    - are there lessons and training on saturdays?
    - how is the playing enviroment?
    - is it easy to fit in?

thanks!

2. cg_na

cg_na Regular Member

I assume you are talking about Erindale badminton club @ Mississauga ON. So here are the answers:
    - We play at Erindale secondary school (Dundas & Erin Mills Parkway) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays nights.
    - We don't provide any lessons or trainings.
    - The players level range from beginners to advanced players, very wide range, you'll probably find your level of players in the club, currently we have 110 members.
    - It's very easy to fit in, once you tried out at our club during our regular play nights.

check out: http://www.erindalebadminton.ca for more details.

3. eneratom

eneratom New Member

From your website, new members can only register on the first day of the new season. I am wondering how many new members will be accepted each season? I am living nearby and very interested in joining your club.

Thanks,

Eneratom

4. cg_na

cg_na Regular Member

This year we had about 110 members, we are expecting to have the same number of club members for next year. The number of new members depends on how many old members are going to playing for the new season. We have no idea of the number of new members we will be accept until the pre-registration is over. I'll keep you updated with this info shortly. This info will also be updated on the website very soon.