Training/practice sessions in Alaska available for Summer 2007

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by chikkubhai, May 18, 2007.

1. chikkubhai

chikkubhai Regular Member

Hey guys,

Im from fairbanks alaska and the reason why I chose fairbanks for my Masters degree was badminton. Fairbanksans have been practicing like hell making most of the news in all possible tournaments around united states. although we have a new coach who is currently ranked No.1 in the US rankings list, new kids are fast learning up to make a name very soon. A small information for any other players who are really really interested to practice with the best in the USA and play 7 days a week in an awesome place with possibilities of work and accomodation as well. FYI: Summer in Alaska is the best place to be.

I would strongly recommend badminton fanatics who feel they dont have proper coaching (there are few who play badminton here but they are among the best you can get in usa) or not getting enough challenge or even not able to match the price, to come to fairbanks in the summer to enjoy the beautiful summer and the best coaching for the least cost. you could even email us in advance to arrange for accomodation.

Regards
    Krishna
    badminton enthusiast
    UAF, Alaska

2. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

thats great.

but what would be even greater?
    if you can provide further information for those who may be interested.

3. chikkubhai

chikkubhai Regular Member

Hey I sent you the contact details as a private message via BC.